MCSM Episode 202 Waiting Thread - Releasing August 15th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• Lol, how do we know that?

SCHLIRi posted: »

We will see Ivor in this season ?

• Please work on some punctuation. ;-;

I have a theory.. What if, the Admin isn't as big as we think it is? What if in Episode 2 we found out that someone is actually inside the Admin controlling it? Maybe thats why Episode 2 is called "Giant Consequences"????

• I hope so. He's the best character in this game.

• Yep , It's fun to hear him ... but probably we will gonna see him in last episode..

I hope so. He's the best character in this game.

• the person in the episode 5 screenshot the admin

dojo32161 posted: »

Here they are for you

• spolier

Kris_havard posted: »

If you guys have noticed Chapter 6 of episode 2 is called ultimate showdown. So i guess they will deafeat the 1'st willain in that episode

• Maybe well stella might want to be famous and a hero like jesse and joins jesse to save the world

• I have a theory that the admin will only be the main bad guy until episode 2 due to the glove gone and the trophies saying about a ultimate showdown then the other episode will be a different bad guy each time ep 3 will be in jail ep 4 will be underground and ep 5 will be this redstone thing.

• That reminds me of the adventure pass for season 1 When there was 3 different villains.

collboy600 posted: »

I have a theory that the admin will only be the main bad guy until episode 2 due to the glove gone and the trophies saying about a ultimate

• Actually, that's just speculation. It's only a spoiler if they knew it was actually going to happen to the story.

vickytonner posted: »

spolier

• I'm pretty sure. They mentioned him in one of the articles Telltale put out saying he has a new lab with Harper.

• Well that odd if he does get it off that early

Mmm i dont think so. In episode 1 key art he has the gauntlet And in episode 3 key art he doesn't have the gauntlet stuck

• Yeah but why couldn't it be like the episodes

Creeper1846 posted: »

The reason why Jesse is not wearing armor in the screenshots is because the title menu doesn’t know what armor you picked. Let’s say you picked Tims armor then the key art shows Jesse in purple armor it wouldn’t make sense.

• I'm just confused if they would actually want to make it that short

collboy600 posted: »

I have a theory that the admin will only be the main bad guy until episode 2 due to the glove gone and the trophies saying about a ultimate

• If anything, the admin could get defeated in Ep.2, so then Jesse gets off the gauntlet.

Though it's unlikely because yes, he may lose the gauntlet but...

The admin could easily stay out of all, corrupt people in Ep.3, wake someone under the bedrock in Ep.4 and Final Showdown Jesse in Ep.5

Don't forget that the BadGuy we see in the thumbnail of Ep.5 is colossal

• Really loved the first episode so excited for the second one

• I wonder when TTG will put out News

• What if the second episode will be released in late July, as was with the first? The first and second episode of the first season was released in one month.

• I hope they don't... I want they took a longer time so they will work more on it and the internet is expinsev here, the 2 gigs was already a lot for me!

DenikRG posted: »

What if the second episode will be released in late July, as was with the first? The first and second episode of the first season was released in one month.

• Hopefully not for awhile the more time they take the better the episode will be and news usually doesn’t happen until like a month 1-2 weeks before an episode releases they will most likely announce news for thier third episode of thier Guardians of the Galaxy game.

I wonder when TTG will put out News

• Well, he doesn't has his clothes in the first place. I think he's wearing some prison clothes...

Mmm i dont think so. In episode 1 key art he has the gauntlet And in episode 3 key art he doesn't have the gauntlet stuck

• Hugely a fan of these modern Telltale games, and though they've all been great, for some reason Minecraft Story Mode resonated with me very strongly. TWD is moving and heartbreaking, TWAU was thrilling and exciting, Tales was fun and adventurous, but just something about the goofy yet epic tale told in Minecraft Story Mode made it stand out as my personal favorite. I am so excited to see Season 2 come out, and can't wait for all the episodes (I can't stand the suspense of waiting for episodic releases, so I wait). I'm ready to step back into Jesse's shoes for sure.

• The first episode was fun. Looking forward to the second, especially since Lukas is coming back. I hope he stays for the entire series, I was supper bummed when he left so early in the first episode.

• Man Telltale does love their floaty green whispering objects.

• I thought that may be it. I also thought, what if the Admin was actually the creator of Minecraft. Or what if the Admin was an actual human? Like not blocky animation. It would look super weird surrounded by Minecraft animations, but I think it would be mind blowing.

I have a theory.. What if, the Admin isn't as big as we think it is? What if in Episode 2 we found out that someone is actually inside the Admin controlling it? Maybe thats why Episode 2 is called "Giant Consequences"????

• I just noticed it's WAAAAAAY easier for Female Jesse to escape The Admin at that last button mash part there.

• Looks like Eric Stirpe got done with a test screening for episode 2!

• Judging from this, how long before the actually episode release?

Looks like Eric Stirpe got done with a test screening for episode 2! https://twitter.com/stirpicus/status/885980846309621761

• It tends to vary, but in general, it's a good sign. It generally means the episode is coming sooner than it is later.

_NotIvor_ posted: »

Judging from this, how long before the actually episode release?

• I feel like there is more activity on this site because there is news now xD

• I’m not trying to complain here but wow news already and not a peep about guardians.

• edited July 2017

Maybe this month or in August? :D

It tends to vary, but in general, it's a good sign. It generally means the episode is coming sooner than it is later.

• None of you guys have any patience yeesh.

• I wouldn't expect it to be released this month. A good indicator is when Australia rates it, it is usually around three weeks before release. Since it wasn't rate by Australia yet and it is already the 15th, I would expect it next month the earliest.

Maybe this month or in August?

• Lol I have the patience of a saint xD

None of you guys have any patience yeesh.

• After the bonus ending of lukas in season 2 episode 2, I see the episode 2 picture called "GIANT CONSEQUENCES" I actually think stella somehow recrutes Lukas onto her team somehow because in the picture i see them both. and well, Friendships are tested in the description.

• You Mean 201 not 202

After the bonus ending of lukas in season 2 episode 2, I see the episode 2 picture called "GIANT CONSEQUENCES" I actually think stella someh

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

202= Season 2 Episode 2.

AdamRoberts posted: »

...202?

• I know its very likely not going to happen but I thing we might play as Lukas in ep 2 due to the ending and the image of episode 2.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.