MCSM Episode 202 Waiting Thread - Releasing August 15th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• Oh darn, you may be right! All I've got to say is I don't want another PAMA situation...

My theory is: they will be imprisoned in Episode 2 until Episode 3. But, the enemy offers something bigger than just set them free: Recruits them or worse, the enemy controlled them

• Lazy_DC posted: »

"I'm a snowman, short and stout. Most of you are rubbish so please get out!"

• Oml Yesh xD

Lazy_DC posted: »

"I'm a snowman, short and stout. Most of you are rubbish so please get out!"

• Imagen PAMAmaking the admin useful I can already see it

Oh darn, you may be right! All I've got to say is I don't want another PAMA situation...

• Since Jesse ripped off The Redstone Heart from PAMA's socket, it's absolutely clear: PAMA has been silent

Oh darn, you may be right! All I've got to say is I don't want another PAMA situation...

• Maybe Elsa made the talking snowman

• Yeah, Below The Bedrock...It sounds cool. And seems cool.

Episode 4 is the one I'm excited for, it talks about being "Below The Bedrock" ohhh...

• Elsa isn't in minecraft.
    Or is she....

vickytonner posted: »

Maybe Elsa made the talking snowman

• edited August 2017

What if Harper rebuilds PAMA to fight the Admin?

enter image description here

• enter image description here

Length of episode 2. Hmm I was expecting it. Hopefully the optional content really is expansive as it seems.

• 2 more days.

• Loololloollolololol One More Day For me Cause I'm In Aussie

collboy600 posted: »

2 more days.

• Let's see if we can find Elsa in the episode

Elsa isn't in minecraft. Or is she....

• Well I’m going to be changing my Xbox region to Australia so I can play tomorrow.

2 more days.

• Same

Loololloollolololol One More Day For me Cause I'm In Aussie

• Expecting it? 75mins is good, unless you were expecting 75 and was happy with it or?

Length of episode 2. Hmm I was expecting it. Hopefully the optional content really is expansive as it seems.

• Its been a recent trend that second episodes tend to be only around 70-80 mins. Wasn't expecting anything like a 2 hour episode, but I was hoping Telltale was gonna remain a little consistent in terms of length for the season.

ASaltLick posted: »

Expecting it? 75mins is good, unless you were expecting 75 and was happy with it or?

• There's already a full playthrough of Episode 2 on YouTube.

• From whom?

BeyondEnder posted: »

There's already a full playthrough of Episode 2 on YouTube.

• First one was by Best of Gaming! 2 hours ago, but now there's a lot more of them.

Petraisbae posted: »

From whom?

• I promised myself I wouldn't watch them until after I play it but I watched full

First one was by Best of Gaming! 2 hours ago, but now there's a lot more of them.

• [removed]

First one was by Best of Gaming! 2 hours ago, but now there's a lot more of them.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

As episode 2 appears to be out on youtube i would just like to remind everyone about this.

Please remember to NOT post any gameplay videos or spoilers in this thread, doing so may result in your account getting a timeout.

• Aw man, really? Again with the early release stuff?
    I get how Australia time would be a day ahead, so they'd play the episode early (even though I think that the release for AUS should be synchronised with the release of other regions)
    But how youtubers -- some in the west -- can post their videos a day early while others who live in the same region don't have access yet? I find that slightly unfair. I didn't expect for playthroughs to pop up on Youtube this early...

• My general consensus with Telltale episodes is that season openers and enders should be about two or more hours long, and then regular episodes would be ok at about 75 to 90 minutes long for a play-through. So this sounds ok.

Its been a recent trend that second episodes tend to be only around 70-80 mins. Wasn't expecting anything like a 2 hour episode, but I was hoping Telltale was gonna remain a little consistent in terms of length for the season.

• That's a pretty fair assessment. While I'd more prefer 90 to 100 mins to be the minimum length for a series, a lot can be done with 75 mins.

My general consensus with Telltale episodes is that season openers and enders should be about two or more hours long, and then regular episodes would be ok at about 75 to 90 minutes long for a play-through. So this sounds ok.

• A majority of players are breaking embargo according to Eric. If a series has PS4 button prompts its definitely an Aussie.

AChicken posted: »

Aw man, really? Again with the early release stuff? I get how Australia time would be a day ahead, so they'd play the episode early (even

• Thanks bigb for the bloody spoiler thumbnail I hardly even watch him then BOOM MINECRAFT SPOILERS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL over a stupid thumbnail he spoiled the whole episode I am not even jokeing.

• You are right. He is probably the worst mcsm youtubers out there. He does this on his every mcsm video...

Thanks bigb for the bloody spoiler thumbnail I hardly even watch him then BOOM MINECRAFT SPOILERS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL over a stupid thumbnail he spoiled the whole episode I am not even jokeing.

• Ikr telltale need to take down videos with spoiler thumbnails I mean he can upload but he cant do spoilers until its actually out.

You are right. He is probably the worst mcsm youtubers out there. He does this on his every mcsm video...

• WHY BIGB WHYY!!

Thanks bigb for the bloody spoiler thumbnail I hardly even watch him then BOOM MINECRAFT SPOILERS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL over a stupid thumbnail he spoiled the whole episode I am not even jokeing.

• I hate spoilers pls st00p

• Theres also one from Stacy (StacyPlays)

Petraisbae posted: »

From whom?

• One wonderd if they continue to give out titles early to people that break embargo or not. Since this happens everytime. They should just hand out episodes early to the people they know follows the embargo, like Yogs Hannah.

A majority of players are breaking embargo according to Eric. If a series has PS4 button prompts its definitely an Aussie.

• rip chat

• Bug on PS4! ;-;

• I started playing the episode and my Jesse has suddenly a different eye colour... Wtf?? XD

• Bug.

I started playing the episode and my Jesse has suddenly a different eye colour... Wtf?? XD

• how are you even playing?!

Linkyop posted: »

Bug.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.