MCSM Episode 202 Waiting Thread - Releasing August 15th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• There's this bug at the start of the Episode which sends players under the floor and they can't do anything about it.

scottyCZ posted: »

What bug are you talking about?

• Yep, still nothing here, and no communication from TT. Any future TT purchases will be from Steam in the future, comes to something when your better off getting it from a third party (who take around a 30% cut!).

AngelicTea posted: »

Have you guys still not got it? It's just finished downloading off Steam for me ;~: It is pretty bad to do that to direct customers tbh

• Episode 2 shouldve come out ages ago... When is it coming out on android? This has been to long.

• So much for all the hype...

• Or PC telltale store

Minedodge posted: »

Episode 2 shouldve come out ages ago... When is it coming out on android? This has been to long.

• edited August 2017

75-85 mins depending on how long you want to take to build something.

For those who finished the ep already, about how long was it?

• How do you know?

There's this bug at the start of the Episode which sends players under the floor and they can't do anything about it.

• So I took a break from waiting, did some drawing, ate some snacks, read a book, AND ITS STILL NOT HERE?!?

Where is IT?!

• They played it on steam

How do you know?

• Ok, gonna play Overwatch a little and then check back if the game came out.

• edited August 2017

The uninstall and install is a works? Who tested this?

• Can one of the mods ask the devs why the episode is delayed for Android and TellTale official store?

• still waiting... xD

Have you guys still not got it? It's just finished downloading off Steam for me ;~: It is pretty bad to do that to direct customers tbh

• edited August 2017

Ok i uninstall and install the game on PC, and i write it is a works? Maybe the game update is broken.

• It actually worked? Any glitches in game?

Extra_93 posted: »

Ok i uninstall and install the game on PC, and i write it is a works? Maybe the game update is broken.

• Because I heard there was a glitch, and that may be the reason telltale hasn't put it out yet.

It actually worked? Any glitches in game?

• edited August 2017

I moment, downloading, installed a game and import me save game. In 5 min write to answer.

• ok

I moment, downloading, installed a game and import me save game. In 5 min write to answer.

• IM BACK GUYS WHOOOOO I HAD FUN IT WAS INTENSE!

ok

• What device did you play it on?

GustMues posted: »

IM BACK GUYS WHOOOOO I HAD FUN IT WAS INTENSE!

• edited August 2017

Don't work the episode 2 again locked for website telltale.com, and the another players on PC have a episode 2 unlocked.

ok

• i play on pc and i updated it on steam and boom it said play mcsm season2 episode2 :)

What device did you play it on?

• Welp. Back to waiting then...

Don't work the episode 2 again locked for website telltale.com, and the another players on PC have a episode 2 unlocked.

• its just you need steam it is must easier just get it if your on mac or windows :3

• It's too late now. I already bought the season pass on PC. Besides, I don't think my dad will be too happy with me downloading Steam xD

GustMues posted: »

its just you need steam it is must easier just get it if your on mac or windows

• Dangit ):

It's too late now. I already bought the season pass on PC. Besides, I don't think my dad will be too happy with me downloading Steam xD

• edited August 2017

The season 2 is all 5 episode, not a new pack for season 2? But the ep 5 is a battle a Beacon Town the screen on ep 5 is a Admin maybe.

• edited August 2017

So as of this point in time the announcement about episode 2 availability at https://telltale.com/support/article/when-will-episode-2-of-minecraft-story-mode---season-two-be-released-/ says this

Telltale Store - PC: Coming Soon
    Steam - PC: Available Now!
    GoG - PC: Coming Soon
    Windows 10 App Store: Available Now!

Oh my god, they prioritised Steam and the Windows 10 App Store over their own store? By the time 'we' get it everyone else will be done with it and spoilers galore.

• Really? iOS: Now, PC Telltale Store Coming Soon -,-

Severan74 posted: »

So as of this point in time the announcement about episode 2 availability at https://telltale.com/support/article/when-will-episode-2-of-min

• For anyone still following this I've just had a response from support about this (pasted below):

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. Episode 2 of Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two is available for download now on select platforms. The release for this episode begins today, and will be available shortly on all advertised platforms. It can take up to 24 hours for the data to propagate to all servers on all platforms once released, so please be patient if you do not immediately see the episode as available in your region. As each platform is made available, we will update our support article here: https://telltale.com/support/article/when-will-episode-2-of-minecraft-story-mode---season-two-be-released-/

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Regards,

• edited August 2017

Yes restart the game in loading, and episode 2 is NOW !!! :)

enter image description here

Severan74 posted: »

For anyone still following this I've just had a response from support about this (pasted below): Hello, Thank you for contacting us. E

• I'ts now available!

(at least on Colombia)

Heya

• It's available for me now! Starting it up!

• OK see you soon in discussion on Episode 3.

It's available for me now! Starting it up!

• Am I the only one still waiting?

Hello darkness my old friend.

I'ts now available! (at least on Colombia)

• Srry

Minedodge posted: »

Am I the only one still waiting? Hello darkness my old friend.

• Still nothing for me...

• Me too

Still nothing for me...

• Why can't you download Steam?

It's too late now. I already bought the season pass on PC. Besides, I don't think my dad will be too happy with me downloading Steam xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.