WOLF AMONG US SEASON 2 CONFIRMED

Comments

• So funny that many forum member say that they have faith back, when there is a character named Faith in the game. :p

ewantu2 posted: »

Ok. Telltale has my faith back in them.I CSNT WAIT OMGB

• Best news all day! Thank you Telltale!

• it could be fun to see the farm. maybe even a story that happens during the time Snow and Bigby are married and have their children :)

• Great news! My fav TT game.
    They finally heard the pleas from the community.:)

• also, i'm at work and when i saw this announcement I said a loud : OH...MY...GOD

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

FUCK YEAHHHH

Dont screw up this one. PLEASE !

• edited July 2017

• Hey man I dont know what youre talking about :cuck:

• Also I just noticed Telltale finally decided to make MORE SEASONS TO GAMES THAT THEY ALREADY MADE INSTEAD OF JUST SPITTING OUT IPS THANKS TELLTALE FOR DOING SOMETHING CORRECTLY!

• Agree, I hope it also will be a descent detective story and they don't fallow comic all that strict.
    When I read the original story, I had a feeling that the authors of the comic book could not decide what they wanted to focus on: detective, politics or dark fantasy. In the end, everything was mixed into a pile, story became unfocused and they started to change leading characters way too often (losing the thread of the narrative and the reader's attention).
    It's good that the game has a clear lean towards detective story with fixed main characters. I like this approach more.

While I am slightly hoping that it will influence somewhat, this choice can easily be excused by saying that Faith/Nerissa managed to slip a

• HOLY SHIT I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING I'M WEAK

• They will let the mystery be and thats good in my opinion. TWAU S2 will be about a new case

AChicken posted: »

The one thing I'm worried about is how they'll handle that final choice. One continues the mystery, and the other ends it with no pursuit of the truth.

• Same, TWAU had a vastly superior atmosphere. The comics were all over the place and as a fan of the game I was disappointed and stopped reading after Chapter 60 or so.

I really hope Telltale establishes their own canon and ignores the comics from now on.

DamienArax posted: »

Agree, I hope it also will be a descent detective story and they don't fallow comic all that strict. When I read the original story, I had

• Let's go! Yesss!

• So I fall asleep and when I wake up this is what greets me? I am so excited!

• How this fan base felt when it was confirmed The Wolf Among Us 2 was officially announced.

enter image description here

It's great to be back on this side of the forums. I'm looking forward to this journey with you all!

• Awesome!! So glad this is finally coming back :D First Telltale series I ever played properly, overjoyed we're getting it.

Plus, I can predict the release date. Today is the 19th. Two days ago it was the 17th. 19 - 17 =2 17/02

FEB 17 CONFIRMED

• We did it guys. We hung in there, didn't lose hope, and now we're rewarded.

• THANK YOU TELLTALE!!!!

And of course, thanks to everyone who has been asking for a sequel. It's great that our voices were heard.

I can't wait to reserve my copy!!!

• After almost 4 years I never thought this day would come. Is this a dream?

• As much as I'm happy for TWAU 2, it is NOT the second best selling Telltale series. Here are the sales of every game.

TWD Season 1: 4.3 million copies

TWAU Season 1: 1.5 million copies

TWD Season 2: 3.1 million copies.

Tales From The Borderlands: 3.5-3.75 million copies.

Game of Thrones Season 1: 800,000 copies

Minecraft Story Mode Season 1: 3.3 million copies.

TWD Michonne: 250,000 copies

Batman Season 1: 450,000 copies

TWD A New Frontier: 400,000-500,000 copies

Guardians of the Galaxy: 250,000 copies (So far)

• You think you can't be surprised anymore, but Telltale pulls the rug right from under you (in a good way).

I'm looking forward to seeing what the new mystery is and how it'll build off season 1, and how we'll continue to progress Bigby's story and Fabeltown.

I'm also curious where this will be set around the comic's canon and how long it'll be after season 1.

It would also be cool to see more characters from the comic appear in the game, particularly the ones who were referenced in the game like Boy Blue, Cinderella, Prince Charming, Rose Red, and the King.

• By far the best news Telltale have announced in ages, but I'm really concerned with how the story will go. I know that the comics eventually took a different direction from the mystery setting that the Wolf Among Us is known for, but I really hope Telltale stick with Bigby's investigations and the noire style. Still excited as shit, though.

• It feels fucking great to be back to this side of the forums again

• Well in the interview Job did say that it would be a new mystery so I think we can expect the same style and theme.

OneWayNoWay posted: »

By far the best news Telltale have announced in ages, but I'm really concerned with how the story will go. I know that the comics eventually

• Well, they had plenty of time to make something brilliant out of this ;) Really looking forward to it! Best atmosphere of all TTG-games

• Man, this is the only Telltale announcement that has me really excited. I honestly didn't expect that they would do another season since they focused so much on their "big" titles like Game of Thrones. But thank God that wasn't the case.
    Now I only want a release date! Let the hype begin!

• FINALLY!!!!!! Out of all new TTG games coming out, I think I'm the most excited for this one.

• Don't screw this up Telltale! After TWD S3 we can expect everything...but still good to know that they didn't forget about Bigby Wolf :)

• I can't believe this... I remember making a thread in like 2015 about how season 2 is coming and we needed to keep faith but soon after that I lost hope. I'm honestly shocked. With that said TWD S3 was a titanic disappointment, so I'm cautious. However I hope they are starting to learn from they're mistakes and I'm beyond excited for this. We did it lads. We got our wolf back. We won.

• Yeah right now whats scary is that Walking Dead 3 was pretty trash, and GOTG is just boring and not very inspired. Im just hoping Telltale is leaving this like "phase"

I can't believe this... I remember making a thread in like 2015 about how season 2 is coming and we needed to keep faith but soon after that

• I liked both of those games so I'm more than optimistic for this one.

Poogers555 posted: »

Yeah right now whats scary is that Walking Dead 3 was pretty trash, and GOTG is just boring and not very inspired. Im just hoping Telltale is leaving this like "phase"

• So I bought TWAU for $7.50 on sale a few weeks ago on PSN, but had sat on playing it for a few days. In light of the new season announcement I started playing it tonight...and by that I mean I played through all 5 episodes through the course of the day haha. I am really excited that a second season got announced...I guess I should consider myself fortunate my wait will only be roughly a year and not 3+ like everyone else (sorry folks! haha).

Seriously though, this is awesome!!

• edited July 2017

Just checking my emails this morning:

"TellTale's new games announced"

Hmmm, I wonder what this is?

Checks email

Ok let's see: Batman Season 2, The Walking Dead Season 4... !

THE WOLF AMONG US SEASON 2?! :O

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

• SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

HazzatheMan posted: »

Just checking my emails this morning: "TellTale's new games announced" Hmmm, I wonder what this is? Checks email Ok let's see: B

• enter image description here

I've missed this section so much...

ulop22 posted: »

It feels fucking great to be back to this side of the forums again

• Hey furiouss!!! Been a while hasn't it? :D

xfuriouss posted: »

SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.