WOLF AMONG US SEASON 2 CONFIRMED

Comments

• It sure has :) Sorry for the late reply!!

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hey furiouss!!! Been a while hasn't it?

• A new mystery, one totally different than anything in the comics, would be FANTASTIC!

Poogers555 posted: »

Well in the interview Job did say that it would be a new mystery so I think we can expect the same style and theme.

• So sometime in 2018? Hmmm. When is TWD S4 coming out? What's their line-up next year? Minecraft, TWD S4, and TWAU S2? I'd love GOT S2... but that seems unlikely at this point.

• It was confirmed Wolf s2 will release in the later year of 2018 most likely after Walking Dead S4 ends, so from about June - Dec 2018 we should expect Wolf S2 to premier

ShampaFK posted: »

So sometime in 2018? Hmmm. When is TWD S4 coming out? What's their line-up next year? Minecraft, TWD S4, and TWAU S2? I'd love GOT S2... but that seems unlikely at this point.

• All right. I'm expecting TWAU to premier oh, say, first week of December. Then I expect it to run from December to November. On the other hand... we got Batman S2 like nine months after S1 ended...

It was confirmed Wolf s2 will release in the later year of 2018 most likely after Walking Dead S4 ends, so from about June - Dec 2018 we should expect Wolf S2 to premier

• I can't wait. I gotta replay all of my games to keep myself distracted man, I'm too hyped too early for this.

It was confirmed Wolf s2 will release in the later year of 2018 most likely after Walking Dead S4 ends, so from about June - Dec 2018 we should expect Wolf S2 to premier

• Guys, good news, Dartigan is going to sin The Wolf Among Us, his personal favourite Telltale game.

• This is not news I wanted today.

???

• edited September 2018

"I don't know where we went wrong, but the feeling's gone, and I just can't get it back" :(

• Breaks my heart to see this discussion title now :'(

• Dartigan needs to sin TellTale now.

AronDracula posted: »

Guys, good news, Dartigan is going to sin The Wolf Among Us, his personal favourite Telltale game.

• Too soon

HazzatheMan posted: »

Dartigan needs to sin TellTale now.

• It's happening...

The Wolf Among Us Season 2 is back!! 😄😭

• Excellent. :)

• This made my night. I'm happy Bigby is back.

It's happening... The Wolf Among Us Season 2 is back!! 😄😭

• Been ages since i've been here, but these news made me jump instantly.

I hope these recent bad events won't scar the game and it turns out great. Can't wait.

• edited December 2019

It surely woud be nice if someone moved the TWAU section above the TWD one now that it's been officially (re)confirmed, hmm? :wink:

• Hello everyone. Long time no see. When that trailer appeared on my screen and the hype returned again, I thought, why not go and visit Fabletown again? And I am happy to see familiar faces again. :smiley:

• I legit thought this was never gonna happen for the longest time. I've never been so happy to be proven wrong.

• Fuck I have been waiting for this for so long and thought it would never happen after Telltale went bankrupt.

Great news! TWAU is easily my favourite Telltale game

• I wonder at what stage they picked up development?
    1 - the game was already partially developed and they continued,
    2 - the game was partially developed but they started again from scratch,
    3 - there was no considerable development yet so they started anew.
    The possible release date may greatly depend on this.

• It says in an ariticle that it wont be a 2020 game. does that mean the episodes should span out 2020-2021 or it wont be released in 2020?

• The wolf is finally back.

• BROOO IT'S HAPPENING

• How many employees are working on it right now?

• edited December 2019

Its from scratch. Telltale was going to use Unity and this is confirmed to be on Unreal. The only thing borrowed seems to be the winter theme, but that was going to happen regardless seeing how for years everyone was saying "set it in the winter."

No secret almost nothing was actually done on the original Wolf 2

DamienArax posted: »

I wonder at what stage they picked up development? 1 - the game was already partially developed and they continued, 2 - the game was parti

• Seems like it wont be in 2020. They are doing episodes but I feel they are just going to go for a Netflix style release at same time.

Sd2424 posted: »

It says in an ariticle that it wont be a 2020 game. does that mean the episodes should span out 2020-2021 or it wont be released in 2020?

• They are doing episodes but I feel they are just going to go for a Netflix style release at same time.

It's that bad or good? I mean, I would like to play it with all episodes available.

Seems like it wont be in 2020. They are doing episodes but I feel they are just going to go for a Netflix style release at same time.

• edited December 2019

If they plan on doing the episodic format without monthly/bi-monthly waits I would love if they settled for a middle ground with weekly/bi-weekly episodes. Discussion would die rather quick if the entire game just dropped with most people talking about the ending rather than the episodes.

• edited December 2019

I wouldnt mind a weekly bi-weekly release. I would miss discussing what happens next if they just straight up release it all, but realistically they cant be doing month long+ things as I feel that overall hurt Telltale. Being weekly more people would be on board.

If they plan on doing the episodic format without monthly/bi-monthly waits I would love if they settled for a middle ground with weekly/bi-w

• I am all for weekly/biweekly, the problem about monthly releases is that the hype usually dies down when they do it.
    I remember it took me 2 years to finish Batman Telltale because, even after the entire pass, I kept forgetting about it once the release dates had passed.
    If it had been weekly/biweekly, I would have remembered it much more, it would have been fresher.

• I HAVE RETURNED!!! Thank God For Telltale Games Coming Back and now The Wolf Among Us is back! Season 2, Baby!!!!

• DAMN SO HAPPY I LIVED TO THIS DAY

• Damn, I'm so happy to return to this forum under a happier circumstance!
    Excerpt from the following new Telltale CEO's interview about TWAU2:

• It’s an Epic Games store exclusive for PC only, and will be on consoles. To celebrate, the original Wolf Among Us is free on the Epic service for a week, starting today.
    • It’s licensed from Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment on behalf of DC.
    • Telltale is producing the game in partnership with AdHoc Studios, a development group with a number of ex-original-Telltale employees. Those employees include directors Nick Herman and Dennis Lenart, writer Pierre Shorette, voice actors Adam Harrington (Bigby Wolf) and Erin Yvette (Snow White) and composer Jared Emerson-Johnson.
    • Zac Litton, the original Telltale’s vice president of engineering is now Chief Technology Officer for the new Telltale.
    • It’s based on Bill Willingham’s Fables DC comic book series from DC.
    • It’ll have five episodes, and is a prequel set 20 years before the comic books but after the original narrative game.
    • Some parts of it take place in Fabletown, and there will be a focus on Bigby and Snow.
    • It is being written episodically, but it hasn’t been confirmed it will be released that way.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/hnewman/2019/12/12/the-wolf-among-us-2-telltale-ceo-discusses-new-sequel/#5048031347ad

Part that's got me intrigued is them saying "parts" of it will take place in Fabletown. This does kinda make me a bit hopeful that Bigby will interact with Cindy (Cinderella) and/or "The Tourists" at some point, since those characters tend to stay in the outside world often in missions (and generally don't stay in Fabletown long).

• I think it hints we may be planning on going to the farm or in general leaving New York City. There are a few moments in Fables where people leave Fabletown and Wolf 2 would be cool to go explore more of the Fable world outside of Fabletown's law

CoolGuyJ posted: »

Damn, I'm so happy to return to this forum under a happier circumstance! Excerpt from the following new Telltale CEO's interview about TWAU

• I'm fine with leaving New York City for some parts of the season. It would be very intriguing to see our Bigby thrown in the deep end, where Fables aren't as willing to listen to him (and perhaps isn't as afraid of him) as Fabletown's residents.

Plus, I've always wanted to have Cindy in a mission, & Bigby leaving New York City seems perfect chance to do that.

With the Farm, well if they're going there, I hope they can set it up in a way that doesn't break the comics canon (since Bigby isn't allowed to be there as said numerous times in the comics, and even sometimes in TWAU1).

I think it hints we may be planning on going to the farm or in general leaving New York City. There are a few moments in Fables where people leave Fabletown and Wolf 2 would be cool to go explore more of the Fable world outside of Fabletown's law

Sign in to comment in this discussion.