Walking Dead Season 8 Trailer - Good or Bad?

2»

Comments

• the trailer makes it look like a cheesy soap opera lol but whatever im hyped

• In what way does the trailer make it look like a cheesy soap opera? Its like no soap opera Ive every seen, and Ive seen a lot.

cleminist posted: »

the trailer makes it look like a cheesy soap opera lol but whatever im hyped

• it wasnt gimple, it was some other dude, thats who ruined andrea. and you should know that shows will change things and they arent exactly the comics, so idk why people bitch so much about it.

A1pha150 posted: »

Lol those emails were funny as shit tho, Darabont may have been crazy but at least he made the show interesting at the time and stayed true

• it was just one big clusterfuck of cliches. big explosions, motivational talks from rick, sappy cheesy negan, zombies. it's the vibe it gave that made me kinda cringe.

KCohere posted: »

In what way does the trailer make it look like a cheesy soap opera? Its like no soap opera Ive every seen, and Ive seen a lot.

• Okay, so not a soap opera at all, just everything we've already seen on the show.

it was just one big clusterfuck of cliches. big explosions, motivational talks from rick, sappy cheesy negan, zombies. it's the vibe it gave that made me kinda cringe.

• nah, it hasn't always been so cheesy. after s4, things went pretty downhill and cliche imo. season 8's trailer is a perfect example of what the show has come to. take out the zombies and you're left with a soap opera.

Okay, so not a soap opera at all, just everything we've already seen on the show.

• Was more like a collection of clips than a trailer, I didnt get the 'trailer' feel. But I don't really need trailers, I can easily wait for the show. but I saw a picture of ANB Rick and thought I'd click.

(That pic shows that the AOW Arc is ending this season and ANB will start in season 9, if it gets the go ahead)

• That being said does this Forum have a TWD Comic Thread?

Megumin posted: »

Was more like a collection of clips than a trailer, I didnt get the 'trailer' feel. But I don't really need trailers, I can easily wait for

• Yeah, Season 7 felt like sort of a build up to Season 8

BroKenny posted: »

I enjoyed 6 for the most part. The problem now is they have way too many characters so too many episodes featuring just 1 or 2 of them. 7 dragged on a lot. I'm hoping 8 can pick things back up. 5 still remains my favorite!

• Well yeah there is that, it does look pretty over exposed anyway.

It could be the lighting.

• Please don't end the Walking Dead series just because the Internet tells you that "A new Frontier" "sucked".

• Its the Fact they Drag things out way too much Like we don't need 16 episodes per season really. Its the fact they are trying to stay true to the Comics and failing all the damn time. Plus if they didn't screw too many things up then maybe i would give it a chance but no they fucked too many things up.

He didn't stay true to the comics. That was part of the reason why people were complaining so much. Only the premiere was true to the comic.

• And did you forget that he ruined a Great Storyline such as The Prison Attacks and The Governor/Lilly. Yeah i just needed to remind you that he was in charge of Season 4 too

He didn't stay true to the comics. That was part of the reason why people were complaining so much. Only the premiere was true to the comic.

• I think they'll probably kill off negan this season, also because of the ending scene in the trailer and it'll drag on for too long imo

Does anyone think they are going to maybe kill negan this season or next season?

• enter image description here

Slyceth posted: »

Please don't end the Walking Dead series just because the Internet tells you that "A new Frontier" "sucked".

• If theyre following the comics, maybe never.

Does anyone think they are going to maybe kill negan this season or next season?

• Okay, clearly we have different perceptions so we can agree to disagree on that one, lol

nah, it hasn't always been so cheesy. after s4, things went pretty downhill and cliche imo. season 8's trailer is a perfect example of what the show has come to. take out the zombies and you're left with a soap opera.

• A collection of clips and an epic speech. I like the way they did it, it was a different style, but it was like a day in the life type of thing where we are peeking in on all these happenings while we wait for the action.

Megumin posted: »

Was more like a collection of clips than a trailer, I didnt get the 'trailer' feel. But I don't really need trailers, I can easily wait for

• Can you use plain text to answer me?

• I thought the trailer was pretty cool. Personally, I can't wait for the new season.

• edited August 2017

SEASON 8???

And they complain that MC:SM is getting too much attention???

enter image description here

• I my opinion i think it was bad, i'm not hyped at all.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.