THE PLAYER'S SPACE Megathread

Comments

• Apart from that last comment, this had some humorous moments.

Ryann Weller, the ultimate wrestler... "The Vomiter". Oh god.

Oh wait, never mind! Part 6 of Minecraft Story Mode Season 1: Episode 1 with Stephen.

• Okay... a few days ago, Telltale held a special Crowd-Play stream on Mixer of the newest Minecraft episode...

...and it's kind of a sneaky release of a Player's Space episode.

This stream features the writer Meredith Ainsworth, and it works the same way as usual, sort of. The audience made the decisions, but Ryann and Meredith still talk about behind-the-scenes stuff of choices and design decisions from what I've seen so far. And it's all there in it's full-episode status. Not broken up into little bits.
    There's an archive of it here:
    https://mixer.com/telltalegames?vod=6535193

• The weird thing is if they hadn't apparently taken out a whole chunk of the episode where they explore Ivor's lair before he arrives, there would be probably be enough for a last episode. That said I can see them summing up Stephen's thoughts on the episode and the first season nicely.

Creeper1846 posted: »

Why would they end it when there was literally only 5 minutes left of the episode? Seriously I want to see them talk about behind the scenes of season 2.

• I can’t belive it took 7 parts to just finish episode 1! I’m most likely not going to watch all the story mode player spaces because I don’t want to watch 56 parts. I think they are doing it in these small chunks because they need something new to upload on thier scheduled days because if they just uploaded a whole episode they would not be able to play other games because thier wouldn’t be any others to play until the next episode comes out.

• edited August 2017

I think they are doing it in these small chunks because they need something new to upload on thier scheduled days

That's probably why.
    Still, it's annoying to watch an entire episode of good behind-the-scenes commentary in many parts separated over the course of a month or more.

I can’t belive it took 7 parts to just finish episode 1! I’m most likely not going to watch all the story mode player spaces because I don’t

• edited August 2017

I have officially removed the series titles and replaced them with big banners up above.
    Now everything looks snazzy!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I made them all myself (though they're all basically a collage), so they aren't perfect like the waiting thread ones... who makes those?
    So while I think the Guardians one needs a bit of work, as it's not proportionally stable... (the main word GUARDIANS is a bit too big) It's what I've got right now.

• I hope they do one on TWDG [clutches box of popcorn] I wanna see that. But seriously I love director commentary stuff on movies this is so my weed T.T

• Well they did do a bunch of live streams of s1 and s2 before ANF release. Here’s a link to the playlist.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I hope they do one on TWDG [clutches box of popcorn] I wanna see that. But seriously I love director commentary stuff on movies this is so my weed T.T

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

FYI -- our The Player's Space schedule might be a bit wonky in the next couple weeks due to PAX West carving out a big chunk of our time. I'll keep you all posted!

• Thanks!

FYI -- our The Player's Space schedule might be a bit wonky in the next couple weeks due to PAX West carving out a big chunk of our time. I'll keep you all posted!

• Well this thread has been inactive let’s bring it back up with this

• Thanks!

Well this thread has been inactive let’s bring it back up with this

• edited September 2017

Am I going crazy? This is the second time where I've started to edit this thread to add in a video, and it's already there. But I don't remember putting those there.. weird.
    Eh, I'm tired and its been a long day, idk.

EDIT: I get it now. The mods have edited it sometimes. I keep forgetting that they have that godly power..
    Thanks mods!

• Alright, Telltale...
    When's your Guardians EP3 Player's Space coming out?

• Just as a heads up: Telltale no longer has their MCSM S2E2 livestream archived on mixer. It has been removed

• Crap. How was I not even aware that it was in mixer (probably because I never use it) wonder why it was removed. Maybe it’s just one of those guardians episode 2 situation where it was removed and comes back.

AChicken posted: »

Just as a heads up: Telltale no longer has their MCSM S2E2 livestream archived on mixer. It has been removed

• edited September 2017

Maybe. Or perhaps it was removed, chopped up, and will be rereleased at a later time when their commentary episodes have caught up to that point.

Edit:

How was I not even aware that it was in mixer

You didn't even notice it in the wonderful Topic Post that I continually update? Not even a comment about that specific video a few pages back? gasp

Crap. How was I not even aware that it was in mixer (probably because I never use it) wonder why it was removed. Maybe it’s just one of those guardians episode 2 situation where it was removed and comes back.

• Shit! I forgot all about it because I wanted to play the episode again. Now I'm bummed because it had a writer.

Just as a heads up: Telltale no longer has their MCSM S2E2 livestream archived on mixer. It has been removed

• Typically if a mod edits it the thread says Last edited by... and I don't see that. Maybe you are going crazy! :p

Am I going crazy? This is the second time where I've started to edit this thread to add in a video, and it's already there. But I don't reme

• That was earlier. I have edited this thread in between the time I posted this comment and now.
    At the time of posting this however, it did say "Last edited by dojo32161".

AgentZ46 posted: »

Typically if a mod edits it the thread says Last edited by... and I don't see that. Maybe you are going crazy!

• Wasn’t expecting this so early.

• edited October 2017

Edit: Batman problem fixed. I forgive you for this temptation, Telltale.

So.... where's that Guardians EP3??

EDIT 2: And wait a minute... this is a Tuesday! Telltale just couldn't wait to show us this one...

Wasn’t expecting this so early.

• Huh I just realized that they broke thier schedule. I hope that means we will still get a new players space tomorrow.

Edit: Batman problem fixed. I forgive you for this temptation, Telltale. So.... where's that Guardians EP3?? EDIT 2: And wait a minute... this is a Tuesday! Telltale just couldn't wait to show us this one...

• edited October 2017

Oh wow cool.

Nvm. Edited it

• Hmm. It seems Telltale (or at the very least Jon) wants a special musical episode for one of their series [kind of like how some TV shows do]... (8:10) Now that's something I've thought about a lot and wondered how that would go.. It would be pretty cool. So far.. only that one scene in Minecraft.

Also, Sam and Max may have almost had a musical episode! That would be beautiful! (8:35) @freelancepolicefan11

• AN entire episode that's a musical....Aaaaaaaaaa. I loved the random music montages in Sam & Max, but that would have been such a fun (if risky) idea.

Hmm. It seems Telltale (or at the very least Jon) wants a special musical episode for one of their series [kind of like how some TV shows do

Sign in to comment in this discussion.