THE PLAYER'S SPACE Megathread

13»

Comments

• edited October 2017

But there probably won't be for ANF.

enter image description here

Creeper1846 posted: »

I mean they did already play season 1-2 on the twitch stream. But there probably won’t be for ANF.

• edited October 2017

Finally! I've been waiting for this to pop up today..

OMG Poogs, you've been noticed! @Poogers555

• Reposting cuz Im now famous in the first 10 seconds :sweat_smile:

• meme magic is real, boyos

Poogers555 posted: »

Reposting cuz Im now famous in the first 10 seconds

• So blind, Telltale keeps acknowledging me but still will not give me Rhys socks. Please help me get Rhys socks ;(

meme magic is real, boyos

• Make a sequel to the Iman butt video where you sneak in subliminal messaging to give Poogers some Rhys socks.

So blind, Telltale keeps acknowledging me but still will not give me Rhys socks. Please help me get Rhys socks ;(

• You'll never get those socks.

So blind, Telltale keeps acknowledging me but still will not give me Rhys socks. Please help me get Rhys socks ;(

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2017

Poogers senpai has been noticed! ~

[shoots self for using senpai even as a joke]

AChicken posted: »

Finally! I've been waiting for this to pop up today.. OMG Poogs, you've been noticed! @Poogers555

• i mean technically youre the senpai but whatever right

Poogers senpai has been noticed! ~ [shoots self for using senpai even as a joke]

• You dare oppose the mighty Poogs? He works hard to give us those beautiful Bruce faces, so he deserves compensation!

dojo32161 posted: »

You'll never get those socks.

• Ha! I actually found this hilarious that telltale noticed Poogs.

Finally! I've been waiting for this to pop up today.. OMG Poogs, you've been noticed! @Poogers555

• Blind, ban this guy.

dojo32161 posted: »

You'll never get those socks.

• Maybe I will.... maybe I will...

Pipas posted: »

Blind, ban this guy.

• Wow you're good. I was checking a lot today but it didn't appear, and yet you somehow always find it quickly! Awesome!

And kudos to you for keeping this thread alive.

• I always get emails from YouTube saying when telltale uploads so I’m usually at the video when it only has about 50 views.

Wow you're good. I was checking a lot today but it didn't appear, and yet you somehow always find it quickly! Awesome! And kudos to you for keeping this thread alive.

• edited October 2017

Ah... is that what the notification button does? Sends you emails?
    I've never tested it out because I just check YouTube manually most of the time.

I always get emails from YouTube saying when telltale uploads so I’m usually at the video when it only has about 50 views.

• Yep my phone has a super loud email tone so I go to my email on my computer to check.

Ah... is that what the notification button does? Sends you emails? I've never tested it out because I just check YouTube manually most of the time.

• Cool then

Yep my phone has a super loud email tone so I go to my email on my computer to check.

• Ok for some reason the comment says the post is 3 characters too short so I will add this sentence.

• Great we have a minimum letter requirement now?

Ok for some reason the comment says the post is 3 characters too short so I will add this sentence.

• Turns out it's only three.

Great we have a minimum letter requirement now?

• Well the comment is too short again so yeah.

• edited October 2017

I’m going to have a sentence after post because the new update is causing problems.

• Got to type a sentence.

• Got to type a sentence.

I find that copy/pasting the name of the video kills two birds with one stone; it shows the video name (since it currently doesn't display until you play the video) and it also gets past the 3 character count.

Got to type a sentence.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited November 2017

I was looking on Twitter, and saw that the host was one of the staff members laid off. So, I would hold off expecting new content.

I wish Ryann well in his new endeavors.

• Man, that sucks.
    This was a good pet project by Telltale. If this doesn't continue, hopefully we get something similar in the future.

I wish Ryann all the best.

I was looking on Twitter, and saw that the host was one of the staff members laid off. So, I would hold off expecting new content. I wish Ryann well in his new endeavors. https://twitter.com/TheOnlyRyann/status/928007853641629696

• Fuuuuuuck.

Rest in Peace Player Space :(

I was looking on Twitter, and saw that the host was one of the staff members laid off. So, I would hold off expecting new content. I wish Ryann well in his new endeavors. https://twitter.com/TheOnlyRyann/status/928007853641629696

• That's just lame. He was a fantastic host, always knew where to guide the questions. There goes this thread I guess...

• The Minecraft S1E4 Player's Space videos have yet to be released. Given that these are pre-recorded, but split into chunks, hopefully we still have that to look forward to.
    Not much, but it's something.

Graysonn posted: »

That's just lame. He was a fantastic host, always knew where to guide the questions. There goes this thread I guess...

• edited September 2018

Oh my god wow!

Good to know making this thread has helped big time! I am so honoured right now!

@AChicken you're famous! https://twitter.com/TheOnlyRyann/status/1043946985563119616

• Okay, in case this forum goes under, and in case archiving this post somehow didn't work (for whatever hypothetical reason) I've copied and pasted the whole OP of the thread into a Word document for myself so I can preserve the links at the very least.
    Hope Telltale doesn't wipe their Youtube account off the face of the earth.

• If they do for whatever reason maybe download all the Player Space videos just in case?

Okay, in case this forum goes under, and in case archiving this post somehow didn't work (for whatever hypothetical reason) I've copied and

• Glad you're doing what you can to save them! Would be a shame to lose them.

Okay, in case this forum goes under, and in case archiving this post somehow didn't work (for whatever hypothetical reason) I've copied and

Sign in to comment in this discussion.