Lets Discus the Season 7 SPOILERS (SPOILER ALERT)

Comments

• Yeah they were pretty a mess lol, Casterly Rock just look plain, Boring, Sad, and Empty. While Highgarden didn't even look beautiful at all

Tunak23 posted: »

Also I was the only one who was let down by the "show version" of Casterly Rock and Highgarden? I mean with all the money they have and all the great castles that exist around the world they choose that poor version of them. So disappointed

• edited August 2017

In episode 3 discussion most of the people want Jon and Danny to have sex which is sad actually and we book readers see it as fan fiction and immediately being attacked from show watchers. This community is too toxic. My problem is that they don't realize that Game of thrones' writing is becoming worse from season 5. It's actually laughable. Honestly I lost hope of knowing new things in the world of ice and fire like the white walkers What are Thier culture? Are they truly evil? Why are they attacking now? We won't get answers to theses questions from the remaining episodes. We have to wait on GRRM. Shame on you D&D shame on you

A1pha150 posted: »

Me too, I actually enjoyed Episodes 2 and 3 for what they were but looks like in EP 4 the Fan Fiction continues to get worse.

• He returned to Kings Landing. He was just not seen since that. He kept a low profile.

And Wait for how they'll sell us Gendry's reappeareance... "he was in that boat...rowing and yeah" producer "For four seasons? fans "You got it" producer "I can believe it" fans reaction

• edited August 2017

Shameful you're right,The got writing is getting worse every time we listen to the intro...
    Man D&D are Hollywood producers they care only about clichés(The two "heroes" together) doing "huge things"(BOB)and money,the story for them is just something they don't understand and only want to finish quickly.

For me their work died for me when they killed Stannis and his family on that nonsense of "Black comedy" they did at 5*10,
    Which is the point to do that?Why make people hate The Mannis so much?,Well they failed adaptating him from paper to screen but they couldn't just follow his story,They wanted to destroy him with all the letters...

Even the final we'll see in the series perhaps will not be the "full one" of the books
    When WoW is out justice will be done...

In episode 3 discussion most of the people want Jon and Danny to have sex which is sad actually and we book readers see it as fan fiction an

• Justice is coming!!!!

Shameful you're right,The got writing is getting worse every time we listen to the intro... Man D&D are Hollywood producers they care o

• A1pha150A1pha150 Banned
    edited August 2017

The whole Jon and Dany sex scene doesn't make one lack of sense when they have just met each other. And was it me that was just a bit annoyed with Cersei's Walk of Atonement. Like Cersei looked weak when she faced the people but in the books she didn't care and actually stripped herself. But i know i'm going to be called a Book Snob who complains 24/7 which i don't lol

Justice is coming!!!!

• That's because they write Cersei for Lena Headley,they revealed they didn't want an actress whom acts as an Ice Queen,they liked her interpretation cause her "motherly behaviour" towards Joffrey and children.
    So purely fanfiction because That doesn't happen on the books.

There is a video of the Dragon Demands that also explains Cersei's adaptation role accuracy.
    And how they took the wrong path.

The whole Jon and Dany sex scene doesn't make one lack of sense when they have just met each other. And was it me that was just a bit annoye

• Oh right, Man wish we could have gotten a perfect adaption for Cersei

That's because they write Cersei for Lena Headley,they revealed they didn't want an actress whom acts as an Ice Queen,they liked her interpr

• edited August 2017

Yeah that would have been great. :(

Oh right, Man wish we could have gotten a perfect adaption for Cersei

• I was re reading a Chapter today and love how Cersei would Pay 100 Gold for a Direwolf's Fur, Wish we saw that in the show

Yeah that would have been great.

• Pretty sure atleast one of them is getting killed off in the final season at the very least.

The show producers,had always focused on some characters(Jon, Daernerys,Tyrion...) and despised others(Stannis,Doran,Barristan...). I thi

• They treat the show like a "sacred cow" that never fails and can't be touched :(

That's pretty ironic, coming from someone who seems to think the books are without fail.

I address that topic with my battle of the bastards post but people didn't care about it... They treat the show like a "sacred cow" that never fails and can't be touched

• Nice duodecuple post

That's probably wrong to be honest, The LEAKS i posted are real and do in fact happen

• edited August 2017

Man did nobody tell you that you are like a hunting dog?
    Seriously to press a point you don't need to harass people in every comment.
    If you don't like my ideas only ignore them don't be tiresome.And on the contrary of your group I can criticized something freely,Doesn't matter if I like it or not;That is called having your own opinion.

They treat the show like a "sacred cow" that never fails and can't be touched That's pretty ironic, coming from someone who seems to think the books are without fail.

• lolwut? Don't flatter yourself, you're not that interesting. I've only read your name in passing, and you seem to always be hating on the show and praising the books no matter what.

Man did nobody tell you that you are like a hunting dog? Seriously to press a point you don't need to harass people in every comment. If

• edited August 2017

Neither are you.So please stop bothering.Also Stop judging people you don't now...
    Bye!

lolwut? Don't flatter yourself, you're not that interesting. I've only read your name in passing, and you seem to always be hating on the show and praising the books no matter what.

• How is replying to a single one of your comments bothering you? And I didn't judge you on anything other than the comments you posted publicly on this site, literally the only thing I said is that you love the books and hate the show no matter what happens, not you as a person. Me disagreeing with you != me judging and hating you. Bye to you as well.

Neither are you.So please stop bothering.Also Stop judging people you don't now... Bye!

• I don't mind the version of cersei in the show because I think D&D needed a human side to her so the show watchers can relate to her. I agree book Cersei is better but the one we have is not bad.

I was re reading a Chapter today and love how Cersei would Pay 100 Gold for a Direwolf's Fur, Wish we saw that in the show

• I can live with that man ;)

I don't mind the version of cersei in the show because I think D&D needed a human side to her so the show watchers can relate to her. I agree book Cersei is better but the one we have is not bad.

• edited August 2017

Episode 4 was leaked. Game of thrones and leaks lol

• Yeah,I saw the Brann and Littlefinger scene.That was horrible man.
    They are making a fool out of Littlefinger...

Episode 4 was leaked. Game of thrones and leaks lol

• edited August 2017

Littlefinger, a master at weaving lies, has finally met his match: someone he can't lie to....not sure why that makes him a fool...

Yeah,I saw the Brann and Littlefinger scene.That was horrible man. They are making a fool out of Littlefinger...

• No offense but the true Littlefinger would have a plan by this moment,don't spend the days wondering around Winterfell...
    The whole situation does make him( or the producers) fools.

Pahn711 posted: »

Littlefinger, a master at weaving lies, has finally met his match: someone he can't lie to....not sure why that makes him a fool...

• His plan is to manipulate Sansa....so I don't see how leaving Winterfell would accomplish that. And its not like he has control of the army he arrived with anymore, the Knights of the Vale have sworn themselves to the King in the North, no?

Rennar posted: »

No offense but the true Littlefinger would have a plan by this moment,don't spend the days wondering around Winterfell... The whole situation does make him( or the producers) fools.

• What I meaned before was just that...The producers don't know by this point to do with Littlefinger's story right now and the best thing to finish that "originality" is to kill him off by the end of the season.

We have the spoilers here on this post,his death is the consequence of the quick timers that mark the series.

Rennar posted: »

No offense but the true Littlefinger would have a plan by this moment,don't spend the days wondering around Winterfell... The whole situation does make him( or the producers) fools.

• edited August 2017

These advance spoilers are ruining the conversation....I'm just saying....if you didn't already know how the end game turned out, you might be seeing this a bit differently.

What I meaned before was just that...The producers don't know by this point to do with Littlefinger's story right now and the best thing to

• edited August 2017

Do they reveal that? I think the Arryn armies are still on Sweet Robin command.
    As Lord Protector of the Vale the army answers to Littlefinger and no one more,Why would they swear to Jon Snow?
    Also doubt they will give away their independence power(which has concerned the Vale a lot over the ages) to join some new king,even if they care about the Walkers they would want to have control over their own armies.

What I meaned before was just that...The producers don't know by this point to do with Littlefinger's story right now and the best thing to

• edited August 2017

Well....Lord Royce and his men did raise their swords and hail Jon the king in the North along with the rest, so I don't think it's an unfair assumption to think that they will follow him. Plus, Royce was more than ready and willing to take orders from Sansa in episode 3.

Independence? Please....Robin Arryn is a puppet. Littlefinger knows it. Royce knows it.

Do they reveal that? I think the Arryn armies are still on Sweet Robin command. As Lord Protector of the Vale the army answers to Littlefin

• I don't buy this Littlefinger and I will not.Trying to make a fight in the Stark family,whispering to Sansa's ear...
    That's stupid man! By this time he will by kill in a nonsense scene by Arya or who knows.
    The man who unleashed the war of the five kings with his cunning ending up with such a nonsense that can't be the canon story...

These advance spoilers are ruining the conversation....I'm just saying....if you didn't already know how the end game turned out, you might be seeing this a bit differently.

• edited August 2017

I doubt that the Lords of the Vale gave whole control of their armies to a newly Northern king...
    The soldiers and Royce were concerned about the Walkers but the other Lords of the Vale...We don't know that.

Littlefinger as the Lord Protector is the one that control sthe army...Not the Starks.

Well....Lord Royce and his men did raise their swords and hail Jon the king in the North along with the rest, so I don't think it's an unfai

• edited August 2017

Don't the leaked spoilers prove that statement definitively false? Littlefinger has very little control at this point. That's why he can't take action!

And we aren't talking about other Lords of the Vale, we are specifically talking about the army currently in the North.

I doubt that the Lords of the Vale gave whole control of their armies to a newly Northern king... The soldiers and Royce were concerned abo

• edited August 2017

Don't buy it man.It may happen on the series but still...It lacks something to me.
    The whole army of the Vale is in the North,And they didn't explain how the Lords of the Vale agreed to sent their men on such a mission,Lacks explanation of the Vale's situation.

Don't the leaked spoilers prove that statement definitively false? Littlefinger has very little control at this point. That's why he can't t

• edited August 2017

Actually....they explained why the Knights of the Vale are in the North very clearly. Go watch Season 6 episode 4....Littlefinger very cleverly manipulates Robin into ordering them to help Sansa.

No one cares about the politics of the Vale right now. This is a tv show that is rapidly marching towards a conclusion....it can't possibly explore all the intricacies of the books. I think you might need to accept that and get over it...

Just some friendly advice :)

Don't buy it man.It may happen on the series but still...It lacks something to me. The whole army of the Vale is in the North,And they didn

• edited August 2017

Man,truly I accepted it a long time ago...Still not like it :(.

Actually....they explained why the Knights of the Vale are in the North very clearly. Go watch Season 6 episode 4....Littlefinger very cleve

• I hear ya....but that's why we have the books, and hopefully another season of the game soon!

Man,truly I accepted it a long time ago...Still not like it .

• edited August 2017

As a fan of complex stories...I hope that the waiting will end soon.

I hear ya....but that's why we have the books, and hopefully another season of the game soon!

• Kinda feel like the show's going on a downhill slope. Stannis was ruined and still salty about that. Sadly I think the show is going for a Jon and Daeneyrs though I hope I'm wrong.

• Yeah the Stannis parts and Dorn....especially dorn....and the Greyjoys. And yet...I cannot fault them...there is simply too much in the books to expect tv watchers to follow. I mean take everything we have in the show...then try to add Aegon and the Golden Company...Victorian Greyjoy and his red priest....the horn that controls dragons....the political intrigue happening at Mereen ...Lady Stoneheart....The flooded Trident and all that. And also face facts...Daeneyrs and Jon Snow were always going to be an item...it is the one thing that ties the North to her play.

But yes....Stannis...he was so much better in the books.

• Daeneyrs's attack made me feel sorry for Jaime and his force. That was strait up murder....no wonder Torren Stark was the king who knelt....he was wise and became Warden in the North.

• edited August 2017

The Lannisters straight up murdered the Tyrells, so I think they got what was coming to them.

The real travesty IMO is that Dany let Drogon destroy all the caravans with the stolen food and supplies....Couldn't their armies have used that? Winter is coming!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.