Lets Discus the Season 7 SPOILERS (SPOILER ALERT)

13»

Comments

• Don't get me wrong...fuck the Lannisters...but I did feel for them in that fight. I am sure there might be some saved...but even if not...that's a lot of troops to lose.

• LF is a great character but the biggest problem is that D&D don't know how to write complicated political plot without GRRM help so that's the problem with LF. They don't know what to with him because winds of winter is not out as a result we have a story line which doesn't make sense for LF.

Tunak23 posted: »

As a fan of complex stories...I hope that the waiting will end soon.

• So It looks these leaks where ture

• Sadly.This was the most terrifying season of this series I've ever seen;Not only they broke the great characters on the series but also the whole plot and the mechanics of the saga(see "nobody is invencible" Jon Snow).
    I don't know how Martin himself agreed to this butchering.

About the episode itself,the sex scene was terrible(and how Northern autonomy is throw away by little king Jon Snow),more incest and(I hope) false Targaryen revelations.

As I said before on this forum the producers were setting slowly Littlefinger's end on the climax of the season and that's because they could not handle him,as a complex character they simplified him from a start to this final falling.
    Such as they did before with Dorne,Stannis and the majority of plots they set their hands on.

We need justice fellow fans!

BigGazMan posted: »

So It looks these leaks where ture

• edited August 2017

I made this gif to describe what I think about this season. I'm not gonna write anything else about it. I'm sick of it.
    enter image description here

• I will always hate dumb and dumber for fucking up Stannis and Dorne.

Sadly.This was the most terrifying season of this series I've ever seen;Not only they broke the great characters on the series but also the

• edited August 2017

Sincerely they did worse than fanfics itselves and that's quite difficult...

BigGazMan posted: »

I will always hate dumb and dumber for fucking up Stannis and Dorne.

• I agree lol

Sincerely they did worse than fanfics itselves and that's quite difficult...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.