'Queen's Justice' episode discussion

13»

Comments

• Yeah and that was wrong. However, It in no way makes what Cersei did okay.

BigGazMan posted: »

Ellaria murdered a child, she deserves the worst

• Eye for a eye

AgentZ46 posted: »

Yeah and that was wrong. However, It in no way makes what Cersei did okay.

• Eye for an eye is such a horrid excuse for committing vile acts.

Eye for a eye

• edited August 2017

I believe the world would be better without evil people, they need to be removed before they hunt any more families

If you too soft on people like Ellaria, Euron even Cersei they do it again, you need to call out punishment when needed.

Eye for an eye is such a horrid excuse for committing vile acts.

• The problem still exists if you become evil people to get rid of evil people.

I believe the world would be better without evil people, they need to be removed before they hunt any more families If you too soft on people like Ellaria, Euron even Cersei they do it again, you need to call out punishment when needed.

• I think we need to agree to disagree but I like how your standing up for what you believe In.

The problem still exists if you become evil people to get rid of evil people.

• Well I appreciate it that and yeah, it's probably best not to continue.

I think we need to agree to disagree but I like how your standing up for what you believe In.

• edited August 2017

Not to say what Ellaria did was justified either. Myrcella was innocent but, well, the prophecy said the girl was going to die some way or other.

I just cannot understand this mindset. She did a horrible thing and everyone knows it but it's justified because Ellaria did it first? I just can't get behind this.

• Just because Myrcella dying one way or other doesn't make It ok for Ellaria to murder a child

KCohere posted: »

Not to say what Ellaria did was justified either. Myrcella was innocent but, well, the prophecy said the girl was going to die some way or other.

• Even if Cersei does learn of Olenna's confession, that's not going to change her mind on Tyrion as she always hated him. Dany really is losing badly and she is most likely going to lose at least one dragon. Nice knowing you, Viscerion!

• The prophecy didn't really mean shit if myrcella wouldn't have been in dawn in the first place she wouldn't have been killed and even if she was somehow destined to die but some other way then in the hands of that bitch ellaria

• She will lose more than one dragon she literally only has the dothraki and the unsullied left with no allies and the other houses will surely side with cersei rather than fighting alongside dothraki

Even if Cersei does learn of Olenna's confession, that's not going to change her mind on Tyrion as she always hated him. Dany really is losing badly and she is most likely going to lose at least one dragon. Nice knowing you, Viscerion!

• Incest is a taboo, can't really say 'nothing wrong'.

They is nothing wrong with aunty and nephew's relationship It's the middle ages weird shit happens.

• Battles felt rushed. Highgarden was weak. I mean I know they wouldn't win but oh well. The true savage in GOT is gone now :(. Funny how her plan which sounded stupid was right(kind of). Now we wait for Cersei's demise and Jamie's hopefully.

• edited August 2017

If a brother and sister or aunty and nephew fall in love with each other then why not after all we already accept weird shit

Dan10 posted: »

Incest is a taboo, can't really say 'nothing wrong'.

• Aunt and nephew?
    Doesn't ot seem a bit odd(read gross!!!)

Why no Jon & Dany, can't two people fall in love anymore.

• Eugh! Just eugh!
    I might as well eat shit than justifying incest!!

There's nothing wrong with incest (just don't make a baby)

• edited August 2017

I know It's odd but weird shit happens

Mr20320su posted: »

Aunt and nephew? Doesn't ot seem a bit odd(read gross!!!)

• Really? Ain't ot right? Call 911

That doesn't make it right for Cersei to do it.

• I don't think so!
    After all, he's a sellsword.
    He doesn't do anything unless there's a profit for him in it.

Hopefully Bronn will save Tyene because they had some chemistry, I didn't mind the sand snakes, but I guess that's because I love them in the books and the show didn't quite do anything from Dorne justice!

• Oh come on !!
    They don't live in 21th century where everyone is bragging about human rights or justice
    It's medieval times.

Eye for an eye is such a horrid excuse for committing vile acts.

• No, my nephews are kids, but I can see Dany and Jon being more like brother and sister. Like him and Sansa. I know the show is probably going to set them up no matter what I think just because its expected and you cant have two young, pretty people of the opposite sex interact on tv without them boning.

Well, I can't really see it becoming a typical aunt/nephew familial relationship, considering they are the same age... heck, I think Jon mig

• I just said she wasn't justified.

Just because Myrcella dying one way or other doesn't make It ok for Ellaria to murder a child

• I think the prophecy meant quite a lot since every part of it up to now has come true.

Alex-twdg posted: »

The prophecy didn't really mean shit if myrcella wouldn't have been in dawn in the first place she wouldn't have been killed and even if she was somehow destined to die but some other way then in the hands of that bitch ellaria

• I was just saying just because Myrcella is dying one way or other doesn't make It ok for Ellaria to kill a child

I just said she wasn't justified.

• Maybe you're right, but I'm holding out hope that he's not like other sellswords!

Mr20320su posted: »

I don't think so! After all, he's a sellsword. He doesn't do anything unless there's a profit for him in it.

• also Dany can't have children remember

We'll have to disagree there. Also, what is the point of marrying if Jon wont produce heirs? There are other ways to form alliances.

• That's such a bad statement mate.

If a brother and sister or aunty and nephew fall in love with each other then why not after all we already accept weird shit

• I know It's suck and a bit odd but we already accepted things worst then Incest

Dan10 posted: »

That's such a bad statement mate.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.