One hour preview of Batman: The Enemy Within E1 (Please keep all discussion related to it in here).

13»

Comments

• Ava's ded or flying to other universes.

Great, now I'm in delirium. Thanks for the concern, though, Dojo. I've learned to never trust this company with my emotional investment again. Ava's conclusion in EP5 is a token of their latest creative abilities.

• I think the performance looks much better going off of YouTube videos. I can't speak for pacing too much as the video is supposedly only half the episode (which would hopefully indicate a ~2 hour episode).

With minimum spoilers, how does the episode look? Do s1 choices matter? Is it still buggy? Does it have better pacing?

• Works for "The Agency" if I got that part right. She is a psychologist of sort.
    Seems to admire Batman, gives Bruce much a much harder time.

To be kept at a safe distance for sure.

zeke10 posted: »

Who's avesta? Didn't watch

• If I were to buy the game, would I also have to buy the episodes or are they already unlocked?

• You would have to buy the season pass or buy the rest of the episodes as they come out, Ep1 is included when you buy the game while the rest are not.

Dan10 posted: »

If I were to buy the game, would I also have to buy the episodes or are they already unlocked?

• On PC/Mac, the Season Pass includes all episodes. You get the first episode upon release and downloads for other episodes will be available as they release periodically.

If I were to buy the game, would I also have to buy the episodes or are they already unlocked?

• edited August 2017

I've got to admit, I REALLY like how Telltale is handling the Joker. Keep him at a low boil throughout the season(s) while other villains take center stage, so he can slowly grow stronger in the shadows with each new episode.

• How much is the season pass again?

On PC/Mac, the Season Pass includes all episodes. You get the first episode upon release and downloads for other episodes will be available as they release periodically.

• Season Passes for PC are $5 per episode, so basically $25 for a 5 episode season.

How much is the season pass again?

• I like Batman and all, but the new menus for everything (episode selection, seeing credits, etc), ever since ANF, it's just been like that ever since.. I liked it at first, but when more of Season 2's or other games came out for TellTale Games, i just dont like it.

• Well, I get over my anger to Avasta and her annoying partner so time to give my review.

I liked graphical improvements but Bruce looked like anormally older to me. Only passed one year so I will take my wild guess that its probably because of the stress and traumas happened in season 1. They added different fighting options when it comes to Q and E so you can choose which one you pick and not just only one.That is a nice detail and at least makes it a bit closer to Arkham games fighting sequence.

I already admired fighting scenes in season 1 and I liked that they kept the same quality about fighting scenes. Its not good like Arkham games but still alright.

Nothing more to say about it because it was just 1 hour but still, I am excited for the rest.

• Gap between S01 and S02 is not one year. Avesta mentions (I think) that they've lost Joker's trace for a few months after the asylum.
    Besides, Regina also mentions the deal for Arkham or the GCPD so it must not be one whole year.

More like 2-3 months after the events of the first season. Maybe Telltale can clarify.

MrJava posted: »

Well, I get over my anger to Avasta and her annoying partner so time to give my review. I liked graphical improvements but Bruce looked l

• When Bruce talks about Alfred, he says that its been 1 year since he has been kidnapped by Lady Arkham.

Gap between S01 and S02 is not one year. Avesta mentions (I think) that they've lost Joker's trace for a few months after the asylum. Besid

• Thanks for the response. That's settled then.

MrJava posted: »

When Bruce talks about Alfred, he says that its been 1 year since he has been kidnapped by Lady Arkham.

• Thanks

Season Passes for PC are $5 per episode, so basically $25 for a 5 episode season.

• Since Batman S1 actually.

I like Batman and all, but the new menus for everything (episode selection, seeing credits, etc), ever since ANF, it's just been like that e

• I agree, they are doing a pretty good job.

I've got to admit, I REALLY like how Telltale is handling the Joker. Keep him at a low boil throughout the season(s) while other villains take center stage, so he can slowly grow stronger in the shadows with each new episode.

• oh shoot. i am really dumb today. LOL

Since Batman S1 actually.

• He wasn't called two face in my pro Harvey (which is my only play though tbh) playthrough.

Abeille posted: »

Yeah, he is called Two-Face in the end of the first season if I remember it correctly, by the reporter speaking of his crimes. I think that

• Are you sure? I just did a playthrough where I saved him and I'm pretty sure he was still called Two-Face by the reporter. My Bruce slept with Selina, though, do you think it might be that?

ScootyZ posted: »

He wasn't called two face in my pro Harvey (which is my only play though tbh) playthrough.

• Not sure, but I'm sure I've never seen or heard two-face in my entire playthrough. I might have remembered it wrongly though.

Abeille posted: »

Are you sure? I just did a playthrough where I saved him and I'm pretty sure he was still called Two-Face by the reporter. My Bruce slept with Selina, though, do you think it might be that?

• So, based on this preview, I'm guessing that Tiffany Fox will become Batgirl, maybe after Lucius dies (I feel the funeral in the trailer is his), and Iman Avesta will become Harley Quinn or a similar character.

• I'd just like to make a reminder that this is only a discussion for the one hour preview, anything further than that is not allowed here.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.