The Unoffically Official Morgan LeFlay Appreciation Thread

124»

Comments

• edited October 2009
    tbm1986 wrote: »
    :eek: I wish I could find hot women like that in that position more often. Nice work! :D

With their legs crossed? ;)
  • edited October 2009
    Ah, everyone loves Morgan.

Best new character EVER.
  • edited October 2009
    With their legs crossed? ;)

I'm sure I could give her enough *ahem* persuasion to uncross them :p
  • edited October 2009
    SEXY.. I dig her.

I am almost sure that she will not "hook" up with Guybrush, but I am just as sure that Eline will THINK they did..

this will cause some fun drama and sword play in the next few installments.

her movements alone almost make me wish I was a cartoon , she is damn Sexy!!
  • edited October 2009
    I'll have her if Guybrush doesn't want her (prefer the fanart, though)
  • edited October 2010
    WOW NICE WORK!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet she will die in the end of the series maybee one last swordfight with Guybrush and he will (accidently) score the finishing blow and he kills her!

It looks like it happened. I don't care for the way MI implies that she ends up dead in the end. She needs to come back. She's the best character imo.
    - jb
  • edited November 2011
    I LLLLLLLOVE Morgan! I think it would definitely be a good thing for her to come back or else I will be very upset!!! I was totally shocked when she died, that I couldn't go on playing for a while :OO
    Please telltale give us Morgan back!!
    Ps. I'm beginning not to stand Elaine anymore, she was far better until they didn't get married
  • edited December 2011
    Morgan was probably one of the few characters who made me wish I was a pirate in the monkeyverse.. only to be hunted by this amazing girl!

.. naturally, noone could ever compare to my fiance.. Especially no virtual character!
  • edited January 2012
    I miss MI so much..... I need another MI game.

"real" Morgan
    The_Real_Morgan__by_Irishmile.jpg
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited January 2012
    That's not quite Jessica Rabbit, but nonetheless... great!! :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.