Minecraft Story Mode: Season 2 Episode 3 Waiting Thread - Releasing September 19, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• Yes, SLEEP MY BOI!

L-dog posted: »

ok bye

• im guessing it'll release the last two weeks of september because by now we should've gotten the trailer or at least a date if it was gonna release next week. i'm saying the 18th.

• I don't really care all i want is to play it, Like several other people!

SarniX posted: »

im guessing it'll release the last two weeks of september because by now we should've gotten the trailer or at least a date if it was gonna release next week. i'm saying the 18th.

• we get realse dates a week before a episodes realse

im guessing it'll release the last two weeks of september because by now we should've gotten the trailer or at least a date if it was gonna release next week. i'm saying the 18th.

• edited September 2017

I WAS BUILDING THE ADMIN! HAHAHAHA! (joking)

vickytonner posted: »

so soren where did u disappare to after episode 4

• You meant: 19th.

• edited September 2017

A llama! She will bite us! Run for your lives!

GLAtaDOS posted: »

(llama noises)

• we may get another rating by Tomorrow and News/Screenshots by Wednesday

• (bites Soren)

ali1382 posted: »

A llama! She will bite us! Run for your lives!

• I just wanna see the prison or at least the people lel

we may get another rating by Tomorrow and News/Screenshots by Wednesday

• same tho

I just wanna see the prison or at least the people lel

• edited September 2017

Ooooouch!!!!!!!! That did hurt a lot! Bad llama!

(bites Soren)

• edited September 2017

I akshely don't want to see them, they usully have a lot of spoiles.

I just wanna see the prison or at least the people lel

• when you think of it, they don't even really need a PEGI rating! Like look, Episode 2 didn't get a PEGI rating! It got AUS and New Zealand! So we should expect news this Wednesday and the episode itself by the 12th! (But we still need one more rating tho)

• (judges Soren with a glare)

Ooooouch!!!!!!!! That did hurt a lot! Bad llama!

• zzzzzzzzz

Yes, SLEEP MY BOI!

• I dont have ios though so that doesnt help me. Thanks for trying though

for iOS sometimes it's a day before it's initial release

• well i explorinhg the portal network and i found mulitple books written by you how are they their are you an old builder

I WAS BUILDING THE ADMIN! HAHAHAHA! (joking)

• dont u mean the 19th not the 18th the 19th is a tuesday

• yeah i really wanna see the new charaters in this one if only jesse/petra or jack are thge main charaters in the prison and i wonder if there will be youtuber cameos

we may get another rating by Tomorrow and News/Screenshots by Wednesday

• yes i know we need that rating TODAY and it better be rated qucik i cant wait any longer i need news

when you think of it, they don't even really need a PEGI rating! Like look, Episode 2 didn't get a PEGI rating! It got AUS and New Zealand!

• lol

(judges Soren with a glare)

• Yeah, I am an a old builder (Please don't call me old builder) we and the others build the portal network, super TNT, redstone heart and also the COMMAND BLOCK! I tooked the command block to be a hero, but you now, it didn't go well.

well i explorinhg the portal network and i found mulitple books written by you how are they their are you an old builder

• edited September 2017

I need a news too, I really want to know at least when it'll released, I hope it's before 26th, becuse my school begin in 23th...

yes i know we need that rating TODAY and it better be rated qucik i cant wait any longer i need news

• so what are you doing now im stuck in a cage of ice and i cant move

Yeah, I am an a old builder (Please don't call me old builder) we and the others build the portal network, super TNT, redstone heart and also the COMMAND BLOCK! I tooked the command block to be a hero, but you now, it didn't go well.

• i go back to school tommrow so it would be nice to get news today

I need a news too, I really want to know at least when it'll released, I hope it's before 26th, becuse my school begin in 23th...

• I'm working on a project, I though Admin saved you from the cage.

so what are you doing now im stuck in a cage of ice and i cant move

• No he didnt i lost and he said that i wasnt a 'Champion' and my llama left me and became jesses new pet and i cant feel my toes i hope im not trapped here like Vos was trapped in the sea temple

I'm working on a project, I though Admin saved you from the cage.

• Cmon I want that key art for the episode.

• Good luck getting out of cage.

No he didnt i lost and he said that i wasnt a 'Champion' and my llama left me and became jesses new pet and i cant feel my toes i hope im not trapped here like Vos was trapped in the sea temple

• The life of Soren: The roleplay.

Good luck getting out of cage.

• LOL!

The life of Soren: The roleplay.

• sorry lol.

You meant: 19th.

• Right? This season is such a blast.

Just played episode two again...speechless

• so I'm very sure we get some news tomorrow, cuz telltale always releases news and stuff like that Always on Wednesdays

• nop . news will come next week with a release date on 18 september.

• edited September 2017

I hope we really get news tomorrow...

so I'm very sure we get some news tomorrow, cuz telltale always releases news and stuff like that Always on Wednesdays

• when they confirm news... it's usually a week before it's release.. sometimes 2 so... just pointing that out there

SCHLIRi posted: »

nop . news will come next week with a release date on 18 september.

• keeps checking this website and still doesn't see anything new :/

• I think we might see some updates on 7th (It's a Thursday) or next week, on 12th (Tuesday). :P if not, then on 14th and 19th. Or maybe even 21st?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.