Minecraft Story Mode: Season 2 Episode 3 Waiting Thread - Releasing September 19, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• If you saw she did a whinkey face before she went with the admin mayby she will save us from the jail

MegaXD posted: »

I wonder what happened to Stela? Does her course change depending on whether you released her or not? Is she with the Admin? So many questions. Episode 3 I can't wait!

• WHEN YOU KNOW THE EPISODE IS NOT GOING TO GET RELEASED IN ANY OF THESE DAYS! :)

• Calm down!

WHEN YOU KNOW THE EPISODE IS NOT GOING TO GET RELEASED IN ANY OF THESE DAYS!

• What the hell happened to the fourms everyone just started to do cringe roleplays like wtf.

• Where is Lukas?

• maybe hell get sent if petra wasnt choosen to get the clock

Where is Lukas?

• Waiting has sent us to the very depths of insanity.

collboy600 posted: »

What the hell happened to the fourms everyone just started to do cringe roleplays like wtf.

• We never see Axle or Olivia, maybe they will make an appearance?

• Ikr

collboy600 posted: »

What the hell happened to the fourms everyone just started to do cringe roleplays like wtf.

• I think he stayed back to protect BeaconTown

Where is Lukas?

• I'm not sure Axel and Olivia seem more involved in their own lives, if telltale makes them show up sometime I would guess probably in the last episode of this season

• What...

SEARS SWEARS SWEARS SWEARS!! WE WILL HAVE SCHOOL THEN AND IT WILL BE HARD CAUSE WE WILL BE SUCKING IT WITH THE SMALL SPOON

• edited September 2017

Yeah probably I'm not a real big fan of either of them so I hope they don't.

I'm not sure Axel and Olivia seem more involved in their own lives, if telltale makes them show up sometime I would guess probably in the last episode of this season

• GUSYS, PLEASE DON'T SPOIL ON THIS THEAD! (Discussion of spoilers from past episodes is okay, but please do not discuss story spoilers (or share videos) relevant to this particular episode inside its own Waiting Thread - Episode Waiting Threads are meant to be spoiler free discussions where people can follow news updates and see if an episode is out yet.)

• edited September 2017

NO! Don't spoil please. :.( or at least add a spoil tag.

• (glares at Jesse)

(ignore the other parts)

• (llama angry oises)

Ikr

• Uhh when did anyone spoil something

• Lukas is the only one who is not in the prison. Even Nurm is in the prison...

I think he stayed back to protect BeaconTown

• edited September 2017

Just read the comments above you! They don't even care about people that want to play without spoilers!

Uhh when did anyone spoil something

• Radar looks kinda different with his glasses off..

• Add a spoil tag please!

Tekano posted: »

Radar looks kinda different with his glasses off..

• Official previews released by Telltale (that are on the shorter side, ignoring times when they show a large portion of the episode) are an exception to that rule. If a preview is only a few minutes or less, we don't treat spoilers as strictly.

That rule applies to when the episode releases early for some people, or if Telltale shows a large section of the episode in advance (this can change depending on the context).

However, the video preview was only like three minutes and has minor spoilers in the grand scheme of things, so we aren't being as strict for now.

ali1382 posted: »

GUSYS, PLEASE DON'T SPOIL ON THIS THEAD! (Discussion of spoilers from past episodes is okay, but please do not discuss story spoilers (or sh

• Wait what? This is not a spoiler. I just saw a model where someone removed Radar's glasses in an Season 2 episode 2 model swap hack.

Add a spoil tag please!

• but I guess if you want me to.

Add a spoil tag please!

• edited September 2017

Sorry, I hate the spoilers so much( even the little things, like that you say) and I was VERY MAD to read them.

but I guess if you want me to.

• edited September 2017

So, you mean they can spoil anything in that 3m video? So I think I should lock myself in a place until 19th so I'll not check this thread...

Official previews released by Telltale (that are on the shorter side, ignoring times when they show a large portion of the episode) are an e

• The "spoilers" are coming from people discussing the short preview of Episode 3 on IGN

Uhh when did anyone spoil something

• The spoilers shown by the video are super vague and minor; I really don't think you have much to worry about.

So, you mean they can spoil anything in that 3m video? So I think I should lock myself in a place until 19th so I'll not check this thread...

• edited September 2017

Ok I think your exaggerating a bit all he said was 'Radar looks weird without his glasses' it really isn't a spoiler
    Sorry.. I'm not trying to be mean

Add a spoil tag please!

• Yeah alil it's just a choice maybe they wanted you to get started on thinking who you should save... I think

The spoilers shown by the video are super vague and minor; I really don't think you have much to worry about.

• Oh yeah I started issumer did a video on it....

Ok I think your exaggerating a bit all he said was 'Radar looks weird without his glasses' it really isn't a spoiler Sorry.. I'm not trying to be mean

• Yeah I know, but I hate every spoiler, even if it's are super vague and minor...

The spoilers shown by the video are super vague and minor; I really don't think you have much to worry about.

• Radar looks more mature without glasses....but then again everyone does...lol

• Yep! That's the exact vid I saw!

GLAtaDOS posted: »

Oh yeah I started issumer did a video on it....

• edited September 2017

To me he looks like a somewhat different person

Radar looks more mature without glasses....but then again everyone does...lol

• I think he looks better without glasses to be honest

• Yeah but he isn't a very mature person at all so he really does...he almost look like he could be Radar after he hit puberty, lol.

• When is Radar without glasses?

Radar looks more mature without glasses....but then again everyone does...lol

• Why are my comments duplicating!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.