Minecraft Story Mode: Season 2 Episode 3 Waiting Thread - Releasing September 19, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• edited September 2017

THAT. ISNT. EVEN. A. SPOILER- Leaves

ali1382 posted: »

No! Spoilers time! I should go or lock my self.

• edited September 2017

Oh come oooon telltale don't make me choose XD raydars sweet and all but my Jesse would never join, goddamn it -_-

They also uploaded a 4 Minute First Look!

• edited September 2017

I can't. If I leave the site, how I'll know if the Episode delayed(like Batman)? I don't care about what MIGHT will happen. I just want people just add a spoiler tag so i'll not read them.

Can you please stop complaining about Spoilers. If you don't want spoilers leave the website. These are Discussion Threads....we talk about MCSM and what might happen in the future and what will happen....get over it...

• I didn't say it's a spoiler...

THAT. ISNT. EVEN. A. SPOILER- Leaves

• Earlier you said stuff was a spoiler like the time when someone said "Radar looks weird without glasses" and you said "Add a spoiler tag please" LIKE WHAT EVEN

I didn't say it's a spoiler...

• Why do some people still not trust Radar. He has atleast been working for Jesse for a year now...

• Honestly I think it's bc they see the little wimpy kid in radar but honestly if he tried harder NOT TO BE ONE he wouldn't be looked at like that as much..

Tekano posted: »

Why do some people still not trust Radar. He has atleast been working for Jesse for a year now...

• edited September 2017

I'm sorry okay? I was really mad that time becuse I read stuff like (We will work with bad guys),(A choice about saving) and....

Earlier you said stuff was a spoiler like the time when someone said "Radar looks weird without glasses" and you said "Add a spoiler tag please" LIKE WHAT EVEN

• Yeah! Good job llama! eat linkyop not me!

GLAtaDOS posted: »

(the llamas start eating linkyop)

• Radar with glasses: Almost looks like a child
    Radar without glasses: Mature but skinny adult

Radar without glasses

• Here's what I recommend, go to sleep, and we'll wake you up when episode 3 comes out, simple

I can't. If I leave the site, how I'll know if the Episode delayed(like Batman)? I don't care about what MIGHT will happen. I just want people just add a spoiler tag so i'll not read them.

• Only eight days! Can't wait!

• (eats alil)

Yeah! Good job llama! eat linkyop not me!

• NO PATIENCE WAIT! So you can not wait to play a new episode. Let these eight days pass quickly!

• edited September 2017

lol, but I steal think locking myself in a room until 19th will be better, lol.

Mikestar16 posted: »

Here's what I recommend, go to sleep, and we'll wake you up when episode 3 comes out, simple

• Hey Eric, could you please tell the youtubers to not upload the full episode 3 on youtube before the day of the release?

stirpicus posted: »

Hey guys - Don't usually do this but just hopping in real quick to clarify something. That poll didn't mean anything in particular, it wasn'

• edited September 2017

(You meant Soren, and it's ali not alil.) No! Why I opened my mouth again! Now, I stuck in a Llama stomach!

(eats alil)

• As the admin would say Tek, "You are a smart cookie!"

Just don't watch YouTube on a day where youtubers might get early access.

• I know people like them, BUT PEOPLE STOP WITH THE PERSON SWAPS! SOME OF THEM MAKE NO SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Just don't read them, some of people like them.

L-dog posted: »

I know people like them, BUT PEOPLE STOP WITH THE PERSON SWAPS! SOME OF THEM MAKE NO SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ARRRGH I wanna see Radar DIE! Not because if I like him but because I want to see what happens

• I hope he'll not going to die...

ARRRGH I wanna see Radar DIE! Not because if I like him but because I want to see what happens

• edited September 2017

I can see him becoming a determinant character because of that choice in the sneak peak.

ARRRGH I wanna see Radar DIE! Not because if I like him but because I want to see what happens

• edited September 2017

I hate to say it but I think I'm not going to join the warden I hope Jesse all of a sudden attacks the warden and frees radar or something, I don't feel like Jesse is just going to leave him there suffocating.

Creeper1846 posted: »

I can see him becoming a determinant character because of that choice in the sneak peak.

• i hope there a choice where you can trap the warden in the iron breath taker or either pust the iron block down and killl him

• lol, that's pretty cool

Linkyop posted: »

Well, I did not expect it. https://twitter.com/Bigbst4tz2/status/907482605590900736

• BigBStatz liked my answer.

Confirmed at 99%.

OMG

Well, I did not expect it. https://twitter.com/Bigbst4tz2/status/907482605590900736

• What answer?

BigBStatz liked my answer. Confirmed at 99%.

• :D

Mikestar16 posted: »

What answer?

• Yeah I saw Eric stirpe posted something about sending Anthony a letter

• Can you give a link?

Yeah I saw Eric stirpe posted something about sending Anthony a letter

• Who's waiting for the trailer ? :D

• I'm so scared because Radar isn't breathing and I dunno which choice I will pick

• YES i wanted him to be a prisoner so he could escape and live in beacon town but maybe we can convinc anthony to join us and escape i would love that

• i wonder if any other youtubers will be working in the pris.. oh wait not prison i mean the rehablitaion place to make the admin happy

• Interesting how they claim not to be a prison... yet this letter was sent by someone called "The Warden". A word that is commonly associated with prisons. Tsk, tsk.

• same i play with all 4 save files my main save file is the mean version of jesse so that jesse will let radar die

• Yeah! EAT HIM. HE IS A LIAR.

(eats alil)

• Warden is in Sneak Peak Episode 3.

Warden

AChicken posted: »

Interesting how they claim not to be a prison... yet this letter was sent by someone called "The Warden". A word that is commonly associated with prisons. Tsk, tsk.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.