Minecraft Story Mode: Season 2 Episode 3 Waiting Thread - Releasing September 19, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• I don't think you see him without them directly in the game, but issumer model hacked him to where he has no glasses. Just look at his newest vid and look at Radar.

When is Radar without glasses?

• idk it rarely happens to me too

Why are my comments duplicating!!!

• Oh wow such a coincidence

Tekano posted: »

Yep! That's the exact vid I saw!

• That happens when you click the "Post Reply" button more than once really quickly before your message is posted. Sometimes, the server can be slow to respond, so you might click the button multiple times thinking that your message did not go through.

If it happens, just click the "Flag" button in the upper right and self-flag your own post as spam.

Why are my comments duplicating!!!

• I'm assuming his voice actor is busy. He is voicing the main character in Guardians of the Galaxy, that must be keeping his hands full.

Where is Lukas?

• Why can't the 19th just be here alreadyyyy

• Dude... your gonna be fine... it's not the end of the world

ali1382 posted: »

Yeah I know, but I hate every spoiler, even if it's are super vague and minor...

• Waiting for the 19th is torture we just got a little bit of news I want something. More. Like the trailer.

• I'm guessing they will release the trailer around the 14th because telltale tends to release it on the Thursday before the release so yeah I'm super excited because that's really not far off!

Waiting for the 19th is torture we just got a little bit of news I want something. More. Like the trailer.

• Yeah that's what I guessed

I'm guessing they will release the trailer around the 14th because telltale tends to release it on the Thursday before the release so yeah I'm super excited because that's really not far off!

• You're saying that becuse you don't hate the spoilers, so you don't feel bad about reading them...

Dude... your gonna be fine... it's not the end of the world

• edited September 2017

Oh com'on! I wasn't know there's a choice about saving someone in Episode 3 until I read this! Maybe I really should lock myself in a place until 19th...

GLAtaDOS posted: »

Yeah alil it's just a choice maybe they wanted you to get started on thinking who you should save... I think

• Whoops

Oh com'on! I wasn't know there's a choice about saving someone in Episode 3 until I read this! Maybe I really should lock myself in a place until 19th...

• Oh no! the llama camed back! Run and hide or she'll bite us again!

Whoops

• Insert major spoiler here, Oh sorry. You can't tell me not to spoil! Im a youtuber and even though telltale doesnt want us to do it early anymore we do! (Sorry Im just mad at youtubers for ep 2)

• Don't watch YouTube.

L-dog posted: »

Insert major spoiler here, Oh sorry. You can't tell me not to spoil! Im a youtuber and even though telltale doesnt want us to do it early anymore we do! (Sorry Im just mad at youtubers for ep 2)

• How dare you tekano?! youtube is my life!

Don't watch YouTube.

• Tekano YouTube is life! What do you NOT hate on....HAMSTERS?!?!

Don't watch YouTube.

• (spits at Soren)

Oh no! the llama camed back! Run and hide or she'll bite us again!

• I don't like youtube because they spoil the episode in their rhumbnail

Tekano YouTube is life! What do you NOT hate on....HAMSTERS?!?!

• Guys!!! OMG ericstirpe said there would be some news around the end of this week I think it's the trailer because trailers usually release the Thursday on the week before.....

• edited September 2017

Really?? I'm super hyped now I can't wait!

Edit: actually I just looked and I didnt see that Eric Stirpe said anything..

Guys!!! OMG ericstirpe said there would be some news around the end of this week I think it's the trailer because trailers usually release the Thursday on the week before.....

• Uhhhhhhhhhh! First the bites, then the spites! I hope he doesn't have another thing...

(spits at Soren)

• I looked too, I didn't see anything...?

Really?? I'm super hyped now I can't wait! Edit: actually I just looked and I didnt see that Eric Stirpe said anything..

• No! Spoilers time! I should go or lock my self.

Guys!!! OMG ericstirpe said there would be some news around the end of this week I think it's the trailer because trailers usually release the Thursday on the week before.....

• (winks at soren) (summons 10 llamas and they all spit and bite and kick Soren)

Uhhhhhhhhhh! First the bites, then the spites! I hope he doesn't have another thing...

• Guys!!! It as on Tumblr

No! Spoilers time! I should go or lock my self.

• It was on tumblr

I looked too, I didn't see anything...?

• It was on tumblr

Really?? I'm super hyped now I can't wait! Edit: actually I just looked and I didnt see that Eric Stirpe said anything..

• Yeah! You are so good llama! Good job! :D

(winks at soren) (summons 10 llamas and they all spit and bite and kick Soren)

• edited September 2017

Ouuuchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Nooooooooooo! Why I opened my mouth?! help me guys! These llamas are about to kill me! (lol)

(winks at soren) (summons 10 llamas and they all spit and bite and kick Soren)

• bark bark

I don't like youtube because they spoil the episode in their rhumbnail

• That's why when I wake up for school and I download the episode, I'm not going on YouTube xD

I don't like youtube because they spoil the episode in their rhumbnail

• edited September 2017

Radar without glasses enter image description here

Ok I think your exaggerating a bit all he said was 'Radar looks weird without his glasses' it really isn't a spoiler Sorry.. I'm not trying to be mean

• (nods head) (walks away)

Ouuuchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Nooooooooooo! Why I opened my mouth?! help me guys! These llamas are about to kill me! (lol)

• (laughs)

(nods head) (walks away)

• (the llamas start eating linkyop)

(laughs)

• Can you please stop complaining about Spoilers. If you don't want spoilers leave the website. These are Discussion Threads....we talk about MCSM and what might happen in the future and what will happen....get over it...

No! Spoilers time! I should go or lock my self.

• Ikr

Can you please stop complaining about Spoilers. If you don't want spoilers leave the website. These are Discussion Threads....we talk about MCSM and what might happen in the future and what will happen....get over it...

• Just don't watch YouTube on a day where youtubers might get early access.

That's why when I wake up for school and I download the episode, I'm not going on YouTube xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.