The Thread of TWD-related polls (Create and hold your own poll here!)

2»

Comments

• edited March 2018

I'd still like to see Lilly show up again.

I agree, when it comes to returning characters Lilly has the most potential by far. She was originally written to be the comic character but they have since then established that she is in fact not that character. Lilly was so complex and interesting and could definitely contribute to the final season in numerous ways other than being a familiar face.

DabigRG posted: »

Oh, okay. I guess I can see that. I'd still like to see Lilly show up again.

• Aw, you don't like it? :blush:

I was just tryin to figure out what the heck it is: Your profile revealed it to be Orihime in a freshly pulled on swear.

(How about yours, mister "I change my avatar every three days"?)

Keh. I forget the character's real name, but you can call er Our Friendly Neighborhood Punk!Sarah.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Aw, you don't like it? (How about yours, mister "I change my avatar every three days"?)

• edited March 2018

and @DabigRG
    Girls Girls you're avatars are both pretty, but neither is as beautiful as mine.

Aw, you don't like it? (How about yours, mister "I change my avatar every three days"?)

• Yours is truly the best! :heart:

DabigRG is a guy, btw. :D

Veeeee posted: »

and @DabigRG Girls Girls you're avatars are both pretty, but neither is as beautiful as mine.

• edited March 2018

DabigRG is a guy, btw. :D

Yeah, that's what I assumed, and that's the point.

Yours is truly the best! DabigRG is a guy, btw.

Veeeee posted: »

DabigRG is a guy, btw. Yeah, that's what I assumed, and that's the point.

• Sweater.
    My profile pic is nice, don't insult it. :triumph:
    (Orihime is a wonderful character and deserves more love.)

What I see is Sarah herself with a pretty red ribbon on her hair.

DabigRG posted: »

Aw, you don't like it? I was just tryin to figure out what the heck it is: Your profile revealed it to be Orihime in a freshly pull

Sign in to comment in this discussion.