The Thread of TWD-related polls (Create and hold your own poll here!)

edited March 2018 in The Walking Dead

Here you can conduct polls and gather data pertaining to Telltale's The Walking Dead series (though polls revolving around the comic or show are welcome as well!)

You can use this website to start up your own poll or you use your own preferred site if you wish.

Recent Polls:

Tagged:

Comments

• Gonna start with a controversial one, Kenny or Jane?

• Quite clever to have made a thread to keep them all together, Cocoa! I noticed your own poll a few days ago, and then I noticed Mr's. It gave me the impression that we'll be seeing more polls in the future.

Let me be the second comment with another controversial one.

• I'm not sure which one to vote on. Making polls is a great way for Telltale to hear our voices but making too much might over do it and they won't take us seriously.

then I noticed Mr's

"Mr" sounds weird, just call me Shy!

Quite clever to have made a thread to keep them all together, Cocoa! I noticed your own poll a few days ago, and then I noticed Mr's. It gav

• We need to be sure that Telltale genuinely listens to what the fans wish for their games. Pulling out polls and surveys is the only way we haven't tried for really getting them to change, isn't it? In the worst case scenario, this won't contribute to the situation, and we will be forced to make change.org petitions instead.

"Mr" sounds weird, just call me Shy!

LOL alright.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

I'm not sure which one to vote on. Making polls is a great way for Telltale to hear our voices but making too much might over do it and they won't take us seriously. then I noticed Mr's "Mr" sounds weird, just call me Shy!

• I actually didn't intend on making many more polls.The Jane/Kenny poll was mostly because I knew someone was going to make it, might as well start out with it. I made this thread after seeing Shy's in case anyone else was interested in gathering statistics. I don't know how many polls we can expect to see crop up on here but I'm interested in seeing what others come up with.

Quite clever to have made a thread to keep them all together, Cocoa! I noticed your own poll a few days ago, and then I noticed Mr's. It gav

• Oh, so this is meant to be a collection of links to polls rather than a bunch of polls actually being in one thread! Okay, that's smart--and not a clusterfuck!

• Good thread, I gave it a Like.

First question is tough. I'm on the fence on whether to bring back Paige or Eddie. (I can't believe I didn't really consider Lilly, Christa, or Arvo.)

Second one is really bad, though. Where's the "yes, but I don't care what kind of kid" or the "I don't know"?

• edited August 2017

Where's the "yes, but I don't care what kind of kid" or the "I don't know"?

I figured most people already knew or decided what type of friend Clem should have in The Final Season. I wasn't even thinking about a "I don't know" answer because it's more along the lines of "No".

I thought a yes or no answer is better because it's more specific than "I don't know" or "it doesn't matter".

Good thread, I gave it a Like. First question is tough. I'm on the fence on whether to bring back Paige or Eddie. (I can't believe I didn

• edited August 2017

Good thread, I gave it a Like.

Thank you :)

First question is tough. I'm on the fence on whether to bring back Paige or Eddie.

I'm actually surprised Eddie didn't get that many votes, though Paige I can kinda get since I'm sure a lot of people glossed over Michonne in general.

Second one is really bad, though. Where's the "yes, but I don't care what kind of kid" or the "I don't know"?

To be fair my poll isn't perfect either. I forgot to add a none option and all of the characters from A New Frontier. Although ANF characters are 90% certain to be in The Final Season anyways and those that don't want any characters to return could just not vote (though I know that doesn't send a message)

Good thread, I gave it a Like. First question is tough. I'm on the fence on whether to bring back Paige or Eddie. (I can't believe I didn

• Everytime I ask myself how people come up with new thread ideas, but somehow they get better and better +1

• This is a great idea for a thread.

Just wondering, are you planning to feature every poll on the OP? Maybe adding a (NEW) before the most recent ones?

• That's not a bad idea! Though I think just the most recent ones should be spotlighted on the OP to avoid cluttering it. I was thinking maybe there could even be a featured section of the OP where the most upvoted polls are shown. Once this thread gets a few more polls I might just do that.

This is a great idea for a thread. Just wondering, are you planning to feature every poll on the OP? Maybe adding a (NEW) before the most recent ones?

• Liked and followed this thread. I love polls!

• I voted for Lee for obvious reasons. Clementine was good but she couldn't do much since she was a kid, Javier was too generic, the 400 days cast were bland, and Michonne didn't feel like herself when I played.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Which playable protagonist did you most enjoy playing as throughout the entire series?

• edited August 2017

New poll: Which comic character(s) would you like to see in The Final Season?

Update: Forgot to put a 'None' option. Whoops.

• edited August 2017

What do you think will be the antagonist(s) of the next season?

When you click multiple things click "Combination" to let me know the difference between single votes and multiple votes. A comment of the combinations you chose would be helpful :).

• Judging by Alyssa's post in my antagonist thread:

In my opinion, some of the best stories in the franchise were those where there wasn't a defined antagonist; the problems that the player had to work through were those of morality, relationships, and survival. It gets easier to make moral calls when there's a "bad guy" twirling their moustache, and easy moral calls are generally the less interesting ones. That said, I've really been enjoying the storyline between Rick and Negan in the books, especially since the time jump.

I'm gonna guess it's the morality option. Negan or a character like him would be my 2nd guess.

What do you think will be the antagonist(s) of the next season? When you click multiple things click "Combination" to let me know the difference between single votes and multiple votes. A comment of the combinations you chose would be helpful .

• https://strawpoll.com/4cbks5p4 Your favourite Michonne Mini-Series character?

• What did your Clementine become? (ANF endgame screens)

If I forgot your Clementine please let me know.

• Some of them aren't ont their. Theirs a really unpopular one that I've seen were it's straight up "Souless"

What did your Clementine become? (ANF endgame screens) If I forgot your Clementine please let me know.

• Some of them aren't ont their.

Yeah sorry about that. There's no official list for all possible Clementines so I had to use posts from members on the forums.

Theirs a really unpopular one that I've seen were it's straight up "Souless"

Wow really? Do you have a source for that?

Some of them aren't ont their. Theirs a really unpopular one that I've seen were it's straight up "Souless"

• For my second poll I forgot to include the Wellington option, so count that as leaving with Kenny since you have to go with Kenny to find Wellington.

• Found some polls people made on the The Walking Dead subreddit. I'll post them here.

Who'd you rather see return and interact with Clem, Lilly OR Christa?

Created by Azehnuu

Which TellTale Walking Dead character had the worst/lamest death?

Created by Mr_Bell_Man
  • edited March 2018

I'm not particularly avid about Christa, particularly compared to most other possible returns, but her return could be interestingly timed given the Find AJ plot. So I don't see why not.
    Better than another Angry Dad plot at least

How do you feel about Christa possibly making a reappearance in The Final Season? (For, Against or Neutral)

• I personally think that Telltale should go back to Christa AFTER Clementine's story is finished.

How do you feel about Christa possibly making a reappearance in The Final Season? (For, Against or Neutral)

• Really now? What encompasses that mindset?

Fangirl101 posted: »

I personally think that Telltale should go back to Christa AFTER Clementine's story is finished.

• edited March 2018

I mean as a DLC or one season, not that the game should center around her from now on.

DabigRG posted: »

Really now? What encompasses that mindset?

• I know, but I was asking what your reasoning was.

I mean as a DLC or one season, not that the game should center around her from now on.

• I didn't realize how polarized the community was at the idea of Christa returning. For and against are pretty much tied. Makes me wonder how much controversy would be stirred in these forums if she does make an appearance.

• There will be many questions..

I didn't realize how polarized the community was at the idea of Christa returning. For and against are pretty much tied. Makes me wonder how much controversy would be stirred in these forums if she does make an appearance.

• My reasoning is not complicated.
    I am kinda done with the "Clementine meets an old face after so much time" thing. Remember Season 2? It didn't turn out well story-wise.
    It's better to have a game that focuses on Christa herself. I would like to see what happened to her after the encounter with the North Carolina Scavengers, what's going on with her.
    Also, Telltale said that Season 4 is the end of Clementine's story, not the end of the franchise.

I know, but I was asking what your reasoning was.

• Oh, okay. I guess I can see that.

I'd still like to see Lilly show up again.

My reasoning is not complicated. I am kinda done with the "Clementine meets an old face after so much time" thing. Remember Season 2? It di

• Oh, me too! I really want to see her again. Would love a DLC about her.

Oh, okay. I guess I can see that. I'd still like to see Lilly show up again.

• edited March 2018
  • Da fuck is dat profile pic?

Oh, me too! I really want to see her again. Would love a DLC about her.

• Should Telltale include a romance for Clementine in the final season?

Never.

Also, SIX people said yes?!

Should Telltale include a romance for Clementine in the final season? Created by @Veeeee Head over to this thread to give your reasoning!

• edited March 2018

Aw, you don't like it? :blush:

(How about yours, mister "I change my avatar every three days"?)

Da fuck is dat profile pic?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.