TWD Favorite Posts 2017

2»

Comments

• Yep, for what it's worth. The only notable people I don't recall seeing recently are @Firewallcano and @sialark .

Happy to see some familiar faces are still kicking it around here...

• edited January 2018

Lollipop Chainsaw bosses.....problem solved

Oh, fuck yeah! Bring on Michelle yelling the letter of the word "Little Fish" at me, Carver's giant head trying to bite me, and Arvo in his funky UFO with Russian hookers on board!

~@Chibikid and Me

• edited February 2018

There was a post of something to the extent of "forget remastering season 1-3, we just need to unmaster ANF" (in reference to the jarring art style change)
    Liked that one

• edited March 2018

Realism took a major nosedise with season 3

ok

~@SheepInWolfsClothing and @Deltino

This is why I'm glad I dig through older threads. :lol:

• Don't forget @RavenSnowstorm. I hope she comes back.

DabigRG posted: »

Yep, for what it's worth. The only notable people I don't recall seeing recently are @Firewallcano and @sialark .

• edited March 2018

Oh yeah, her too. Plus @Lilacsbloom and I guess @Tornado31619.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Don't forget @RavenSnowstorm. I hope she comes back.

• They were active recently, I think.

DabigRG posted: »

Oh yeah, her too. Plus @Lilacsbloom and I guess @Tornado31619.

• Anything that @Plan_R guy says. I find him witty and charming. And he is very handsome to boot.

• Oh, my bad. Forgot what my own post was talking about. :confused:

Fangirl101 posted: »

They were active recently, I think.

• Oh, and I was wondering why a prompt saying you commented randomily popped up earlier with no sign of any new comments on the main page. :lol:

Plan_R posted: »

Anything that @Plan_R guy says. I find him witty and charming. And he is very handsome to boot.

• edited March 2018

I always get a kick out of it when I read youtube comments (Sometimes comments like this happen here but not nearly as often as youtube) where people think that Lee survives if Clementine doesn't end his suffering and they think that he will come back in the final season. I also think it is hilarious how people think that Kenny will come back again if you got the Wellington or alone ending with him alive. The chances of this happening are almost zero to none and would be nothing more than a fan service. Judging by how Kenny, Jane, and Wellington were lazily handled in ANF, the writers made it clear they had not interest in further using those characters.

• I could understand fans want Kenny to come back i don't think it's "hilarious" we can't really blame them but i think we all know Lee is dead and he's not coming back for sure.

Veeeee posted: »

I always get a kick out of it when I read youtube comments (Sometimes comments like this happen here but not nearly as often as youtube) whe

• Am I included? Lol

Happy to see some familiar faces are still kicking it around here...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.