Season 2 Ep 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing November 7th

Comments

• Guys! Don't Worry! We'll get all release date when we get the trailer! Don't go to fast!

• No, the 17th is too soon, they would have the trailer out, the release date would be told, and the rating would have come out a long time ago.

SebasDash97 posted: »

i think the 31

• It said "around" Halloween, I don't think telltale would release and episode on Halloween anyway.

DenikRG posted: »

Clearly said on Halloween, Halloween 31, 31 is Tuesday. Is Halloween on October 24th?

• It's so frustrating to wait....last episode was by-far the best ever. And, everyone was talking about how much sadness their is in the episode (which might mean a death) so that explains why everyone is going crazy.

Guys! Don't Worry! We'll get all release date when we get the trailer! Don't go to fast!

• edited October 2017

Well there was sadness last episode with Nurm and Luna but they didn't die (except warden, but I think he had it coming)

It's so frustrating to wait....last episode was by-far the best ever. And, everyone was talking about how much sadness their is in the episode (which might mean a death) so that explains why everyone is going crazy.

• Faster trailer, well, at least some news!

Guys! Don't Worry! We'll get all release date when we get the trailer! Don't go to fast!

• The episode still has not been rated this is bad.

• True, but that wasn't anything Eric Stirpe would say he "cried" about.

• Ikr, each day it's not rated the longer we have to wait for the episode and the trailer.

collboy600 posted: »

The episode still has not been rated this is bad.

• It’s only been a couple weeks. You should see the wait for other telltale series.

collboy600 posted: »

The episode still has not been rated this is bad.

• And why not Halloween? It seems to me possible to get an episode in Halloween.

It said "around" Halloween, I don't think telltale would release and episode on Halloween anyway.

• It's been only 3 weeks, I think it will have to wait another 1-2 weeks.

Creeper1846 posted: »

It’s only been a couple weeks. You should see the wait for other telltale series.

• Around Haloween

Makes sense

Steam will have major discount that time

my bet is 27th

• It will probably be released on the 24th, because the 27th isn’t a Tuesday.

Bloodyway posted: »

Around Haloween Makes sense Steam will have major discount that time my bet is 27th

• ERIC WHERE CAN I GET THESE POSTERS TELL ME NOW I WANT ALL OF THEM!

Linkyop posted: »

I LOVE THIS. I WANT THIS. https://twitter.com/stirpicus/status/918160195452248064

• call down youll only get them if you ask nicely BUT I WNAT THEM MORE THAT YOU

MegaXD posted: »

ERIC WHERE CAN I GET THESE POSTERS TELL ME NOW I WANT ALL OF THEM!

• Where's Lukas' red nose??? :,(

Jk. But daaaamn, I want one of them! Ok fine, I want three posters.

I LOVE THIS. I WANT THIS. https://twitter.com/stirpicus/status/918160195452248064

• Kinda Like episode 2 more, only because not everyone is like ¨YEAH LETS KILL THINGS AND STUFF BECAUSE WE´RE THE COOL GUYS!!!!¨ Even Radar was like that because of ¨Prison Radar¨ Sorry if I´m triggering people by doing this

• i think is the 31

DanceMan147 posted: »

just 2 days bevore that its the 24! 24 I think is it!

• hope they release adventure pass

ali1382 posted: »

Maybe they're fixing more bugs! Which it's good for us! I actually hope it'll release late, so they'll have more time to fix the bugs and the game won't be end soon ! I hope they'll be some extra Episodes.

• uhh 27th is friday not tuesday

It will probably be released on the 24th, because the 27th isn’t a Tuesday.

• i dont care non of us know which is the "ACTUAL" release date

That doesn't mean anything it's never released on a Monday every episode in the entire series was released on Tuesday

• why does everyone buys the multipack and just wait for an episode to come out and buy it instead

I just noticed something. Then, Below The Bedrock. (Down) Above and Beyond (Up) We're going to a lot of places O_o

• First of all. Nurm. Second of all, nobody technically acted or said something like that this episode. Just because their warriors who are perfectly capable of defending themselves doesn't mean that they have the personality of a gangster. They haven't really acted like you said. It's not like one of them just straight up fought the three headed ghast so they can say "OH YEAH I'M GONNA GO KILL THIS GUY CUZ I'M SO COOL AND MAJESTIC." It's not like they killed every monster they saw or bragged when they were doing good fighting.

L-dog posted: »

Kinda Like episode 2 more, only because not everyone is like ¨YEAH LETS KILL THINGS AND STUFF BECAUSE WE´RE THE COOL GUYS!!!!¨ Even Radar was like that because of ¨Prison Radar¨ Sorry if I´m triggering people by doing this

• edited October 2017

Finally! After ages! I hope Lukes will came back.

Episode rated by New Zealand!

• edited October 2017

Wow, how fast added to thread. :D

Episode rated by New Zealand!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Episode 4 has also been rated by Australia.

enter image description here

Rating

• One more rating means we get news right?

• That's what he said....

uhh 27th is friday not tuesday

• Omg, first time language is in Mild impact :O

OzzyUK posted: »

Episode 4 has also been rated by Australia. Rating

• Oh no.

Oh no.

Omg, first time language is in Mild impact :O

• Ok 2 ratings so I’m definitely putting my bet on the 24th.

• Nurm was barley in the episode, since I chose him to stay

Tekano posted: »

First of all. Nurm. Second of all, nobody technically acted or said something like that this episode. Just because their warriors who are pe

• Ok, now that I think about it, I'm just egasterating

L-dog posted: »

Nurm was barley in the episode, since I chose him to stay

• Technically Jesse has had TWO pets

• If we get a rating tomorrow what does that mean?

• edited October 2017

I think the language will be like season 1 so I don't think we need to worry about it.

Oh no.

• Yeah it isn't silent hill what's your point?

Lazy_DC posted: »

Petra give what? To what? This is not Silent Hill, kid. XD Plus you can make Jack Romeo's champ as well. :P Does that mean Jack will spawn the devil too? If that's the case, let me get some dose of nope, with NO flavour boost.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.