Season 2 Ep 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing November 7th

Comments

• I know it's a long wait, but trust me, when it comes out the wait will be so worth it

When im waiting for news from mcsm

• Better be longer than 1 hour then ):<

Mikestar16 posted: »

I know it's a long wait, but trust me, when it comes out the wait will be so worth it

• Haha true

Better be longer than 1 hour then ):<

• Every episode of season 2 has been so I wouldn't worry about it.

Better be longer than 1 hour then ):<

• TRIGGARD lol

EXPOSED

• plz be patient people. you did not act this inpatient for the other episodes.

• Well maybe its because its taken longer than alll the other ones ):<

Tekano posted: »

plz be patient people. you did not act this inpatient for the other episodes.

• Actually, it really hasn't, it's only been around 3 weeks since the last one

And plus, the later the episode, the better it will be

Well maybe its because its taken longer than alll the other ones ):<

• This episode's probably going to have storms to add more intense drama, in episode 3's ending as Jesse's friends walk down the steps, I notice flashings of light, imagine if we fight the Enderman, during a storm, its a terrific combination! I know the normal ones hate water, but this massive one is possibly immune because it was created by the Admin.

I cannot wait to see the boss battle, I hope Telltale will make the fight last a little longer than the three headed ghast boss battle.

• Well everyone WAS waiting patiently... until those tweets...

Mikestar16 posted: »

Actually, it really hasn't, it's only been around 3 weeks since the last one And plus, the later the episode, the better it will be

• an adventure pass would be cool

LordSim04 posted: »

Maybe the episode 5 will air in 2017 and they will add 3 more episodes in 2018

• romeo started everything, not jesse. Even if is because romeo did it because in the wiki says that anyone who goes to the sea temple romeo tries giving him challenges or instead killing him

Radek_Bey posted: »

If episode 5 be release in 2018, that show there's gonna be dlc. Because same thing happened for season 1 ep 5

• tHE GHAST WAS AWESOME!

This episode's probably going to have storms to add more intense drama, in episode 3's ending as Jesse's friends walk down the steps, I noti

• listen, episode one was released 11th JULY, then episode two was on 15th AUGUST, 3 was in 19th SEP. what's the pattern?

1M + 4D,

Mondays are really never days telltale release games on.

• That doesn't mean anything it's never released on a Monday every episode in the entire series was released on Tuesday

SebasDash97 posted: »

listen, episode one was released 11th JULY, then episode two was on 15th AUGUST, 3 was in 19th SEP. what's the pattern? 1M + 4D,

• So,I guess I got episode 2 & episode 3 of Minecraft Story Mode season 2. Now I have to wait for this episode now.

• Possible Dates:

Oct. 10: Definitely not this one.
    Oct. 17: Maybe? We need fast news and trailer for this one.
    Oct. 24: This is the most likely of dates (in October)
    Oct. 31: I don't think Halloween because people are trick or treating.

Overall, I think Oct. 24.

strwar3 posted: »

So,I guess I got episode 2 & episode 3 of Minecraft Story Mode season 2. Now I have to wait for this episode now.

• just 2 days bevore that its the 24!
    24 I think is it!

Nicrisild22 posted: »

Episode 4 release date is October 26th, i think.

• Oct. 17? Nope. We don't have rating.

Possible Dates: Oct. 10: Definitely not this one. Oct. 17: Maybe? We need fast news and trailer for this one. Oct. 24: This is the most

• Linkyop posted: »

https://twitter.com/katiechonacas/status/917482841302282240

• Linkyop posted: »

https://twitter.com/katiechonacas/status/917503111807213568

• HALLOWEEN RELEASE CONFIRMED.

Linkyop posted: »

https://twitter.com/stirpicus/status/917504980570873858

• She says around halloween so that must be 24.

katiechonacas seems to be happy about the episode.

YAYYY BEING & DOING WHAT WE LOVE!

Damm these tweets are teasing. HYPE!

HALLOWEEN RELEASE CONFIRMED.

• is this news? bc ill take it.

HALLOWEEN RELEASE CONFIRMED.

• im so happy ep 2 ep 3 were awesome with romeo the admin there are 3! such coolness

• Around halloween I’m betting the 24th.

• She said "around" Halloween, so I can see it being either Oct. 24, Oct. 31, or Nov. 7

Creeper1846 posted: »

Around halloween I’m betting the 24th.

• I would take it as an update

SarniX posted: »

is this news? bc ill take it.

• So do i

.....we really need news xD Shit is killing me

• True it could always be after. Maybe they want minecraft to finish after guardians since guardians started earlier.

AChicken posted: »

She said "around" Halloween, so I can see it being either Oct. 24, Oct. 31, or Nov. 7

• Clearly said on Halloween, Halloween 31, 31 is Tuesday. Is Halloween on October 24th?

Creeper1846 posted: »

True it could always be after. Maybe they want minecraft to finish after guardians since guardians started earlier.

• Of all the comments I have not seen any news about the release date of the fourth episode, it remains uncertain.

• Wait for news from Telltale Games.

Libelles posted: »

Of all the comments I have not seen any news about the release date of the fourth episode, it remains uncertain.

• Around Halloween, meaning not a specific date but a range of dates. Around usually means close, so it is possible we dont get the episode on a Tuesday. However since they said AROUND it could be a week's range from Halloween. Me? I'd prefer after for better quality bc quality over quantity.

DenikRG posted: »

Clearly said on Halloween, Halloween 31, 31 is Tuesday. Is Halloween on October 24th?

• edited October 2017

Well yeah, its only been three weeks since episode 3. We can expect at least a month from then(about 4 weeks, so were almost done) until a significant piece of news comes out, such as the release date, rating, or trailer. However (and I don't know why Telltale does this, its rather annoying) Telltale likes to release trailers right before the episode is released, like a day before so we can expect another 2-3 weeks for a trailer.

Libelles posted: »

Of all the comments I have not seen any news about the release date of the fourth episode, it remains uncertain.

• Anybody else notice that each episode has taken over a month to come out? Like, when S2 was announced it was the beginning of June, June 6. Episode 1 came out a little further into July, July 11. Episode 2 came out mid-August, August 15. Episode 3 came out further, September 19, and now episode 4 will be at the end of October, so we came from the beginning of a moth to the end. Just wanted to point that out.

• Ok I may be the only one that saw the site was under maintenance but on this page
    there was Reuben why....the memories......oink.....no........

• no it will be probably 24-5 because halloween is in the 31

She says around halloween so that must be 24. katiechonacas seems to be happy about the episode. YAYYY BEING & DOING WHAT WE LOVE! Damm these tweets are teasing. HYPE!

• i think the 31

Possible Dates: Oct. 10: Definitely not this one. Oct. 17: Maybe? We need fast news and trailer for this one. Oct. 24: This is the most

Sign in to comment in this discussion.