Season 2 Ep 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing November 7th

Comments

• Im sure they're done making it but as we all know. Bug checking is very important and they really need to work hard on fixing them

I'm calling on the 24th I don't think just because Telltale has finished the episode early means that we're going to get it any sooner- they

• It was closed due to both rabid fans of the ship AND the trolls causing lots of uncomfortable fights, in which genuine fans were caught in the middle. Be happy you've got a new, less toxic thread.

L-dog posted: »

I AM SO MAD WHY WHY FINE JETRA HATERS YOU WIN, OUR FOURM IS CLOSED >:( AND I'M ALSO MAD AT JETRA FANS FOR BEING SUCH JERKS ABOUT IT BUT ARE YOU HAPPY?! JEEZ THANKS A LOT

• didn't notice the new one till after I posted :P

Lazy_DC posted: »

It was closed due to both rabid fans of the ship AND the trolls causing lots of uncomfortable fights, in which genuine fans were caught in the middle. Be happy you've got a new, less toxic thread.

• edited October 2017

It's arguements causing the problem, not us haters. We're just stating our opinions.

L-dog posted: »

didn't notice the new one till after I posted :P

• Ok so I have a theory:

What if Xara is leading the gang to something that will actually end up giving Xara back her admin powers..? Also she seems to want revenge on Romeo so it would make sense- If I know Telltale they would probably pull off some twist ending like Xara betraying them and then stripping Romeo of HIS powers
    Episode 5 description says:
    "The final battle with Jesse's NEW enemy brings the battle home to Beacontown and the world may never be the same." It says "New." Could Xara (after stripping away Romeo's powers) actually end up becoming the most dangerous enemy?

• That might happen

Ok so I have a theory: What if Xara is leading the gang to something that will actually end up giving Xara back her admin powers..? Also

• romeo is the new enerny remember the hes the admin xaras good

Ok so I have a theory: What if Xara is leading the gang to something that will actually end up giving Xara back her admin powers..? Also

• Official Release Dates

• Episode 4 | October 23

• Episode 5 | November 27

• Where does this information come from?

Official Release Dates * Episode 4 | October 23 * Episode 5 | November 27

• edited October 2017

Think about it, the intervals between the release dates of the episodes are one month and four days:
    Episode 1 | July 11
    Episode 2 | August 15
    Episode 3 | September 19
    So:
    Episode 4 | October 24 and not 23 (because of Monday)
    Episode 5 | November 28 and not 27 (because of Monday)
    Thanks for the comment.

Linkyop posted: »

Where does this information come from?

• But October 23 and November 27 are both on Mondays

Think about it, the intervals between the release dates of the episodes are one month and four days: Episode 1 | July 11 Episode 2 | Augus

• edited October 2017

So maybe he meant October 24 and November 28, but I doubt it.

Mikestar16 posted: »

But October 23 and November 27 are both on Mondays

• You are very, very wrong! The fifth episode, as the developers said, can only be released in 2018, if you did not hear it they said: The second season will stretch to 2018, as the development of the fifth episode will take more time.

Think about it, the intervals between the release dates of the episodes are one month and four days: Episode 1 | July 11 Episode 2 | Augus

• Telltale has to confirm it for it to be official release dates

• When did they say that?

DenikRG posted: »

You are very, very wrong! The fifth episode, as the developers said, can only be released in 2018, if you did not hear it they said: The second season will stretch to 2018, as the development of the fifth episode will take more time.

• I think you are right! Oh! That's so something telltale would do!

captianbomb posted: »

That might happen

• When they said it I do not know. Most likely in what nebud interview.

When did they say that?

• Maybe the episode 5 will air in 2017 and they will add 3 more episodes in 2018

You are very, very wrong! The fifth episode, as the developers said, can only be released in 2018, if you did not hear it they said: The second season will stretch to 2018, as the development of the fifth episode will take more time.

• It would be cool to get another 3 episodes, but in my opinion this will not happen. Certainly possible, but, I do not know.

LordSim04 posted: »

Maybe the episode 5 will air in 2017 and they will add 3 more episodes in 2018

• edited October 2017

If episode 5 be release in 2018, that show there's gonna be dlc. Because same thing happened for season 1 ep 5

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

These release dates are not official. Any official release dates will come from our social pages and/or the news section of our site!

• I think we'll most likely get news on Tuesday.

• yep same

I think we'll most likely get news on Tuesday.

• will we get any news on episode 4 soon

These release dates are not official. Any official release dates will come from our social pages and/or the news section of our site!

• edited October 2017

I think the episode will be released at the latest October 24, since Eric said that he wants the waiting schedule to be 6-8 weeks

• Perhaps Episode 5 the death of Romeo and Episode 6, 7, 8 the continuing adventures.

Radek_Bey posted: »

If episode 5 be release in 2018, that show there's gonna be dlc. Because same thing happened for season 1 ep 5

• That might not be his department...

vickytonner posted: »

will we get any news on episode 4 soon

• Hope so, I'm dying for news. I don't care WHAT it is just as long as it's news

I think we'll most likely get news on Tuesday.

• edited October 2017

Who else missed the old good characters? :( I hope some of them will came back in future Episodes.

• *her department

;)

That might not be his department...

• I don't really miss them... I think the characters from this season are way better.. that's just my opinion though.

ali1382 posted: »

Who else missed the old good characters? I hope some of them will came back in future Episodes.

• Magnus & Ellegaard = Boring

Soran & Ivor = Great

I actually miss the hole portal story line alot.

ali1382 posted: »

Who else missed the old good characters? I hope some of them will came back in future Episodes.

• But Ivor is awesome!

I don't really miss them... I think the characters from this season are way better.. that's just my opinion though.

• So the fourth episode is for when?

• I NEED NEWS WITH SUM RELEASE DATES ON TOP

• Oh I forgot about him for a second- I love Ivor he was like my favorite character in the adventure pass

But Ivor is awesome!

• Ivor is shown to be excitable, but is still very eccentric and thinks himself to be greater than the "lower" community, as shown when he tells Jesse, "I won't be threatened--Not by the likes of you."

Oh I forgot about him for a second- I love Ivor he was like my favorite character in the adventure pass

• Alot of people think it's releasing on the 24th of this month and so do I, but it hasn't been confirmed yet.

Libelles posted: »

So the fourth episode is for when?

• that's what I think, the intervals between the release dates of the episodes are one month and four days:
    Episode 1 | July 11
    Episode 2 | August 15
    Episode 3 | September 19
    So:
    Episode 4 | October 23
    Episode 5 | November Like What Nzamski said. Thanks for the reply

Alot of people think it's releasing on the 24th of this month and so do I, but it hasn't been confirmed yet.

• That's the old Ivor.

Libelles posted: »

Ivor is shown to be excitable, but is still very eccentric and thinks himself to be greater than the "lower" community, as shown when he tells Jesse, "I won't be threatened--Not by the likes of you."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.