Season 2 Ep 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing November 7th

Comments

• If they do kill Lukas, I hope they bring Olivia back then. Currently, we have only the "badass, adventure-driven" kind of character in the group (especially if you left Nurm behind instead of Lluna), plus Radar, who is trying to be a badass, adventure-driven character. Lukas is the one guy that says "Wait a minute, let's think this over, this isn't the right thing to do". Olivia is more like that too, a "voice of reason". Having no voice of reason in the group is bad for the narrative, in my opinion (I was pondering about the latest episode and trying to put my finger on what was missing, and that was it, we had no character to be the voice of reason).

MegaXD posted: »

If you guys keep worrying about Lukas it will be worse, one more reason to kill him. Telltale loves killing characters that people love. Cough cough Reuben cough cough

• edited October 2017

Soren, are you the admin :O

ali1382 posted: »

It depends on my project, if it ends fast, i'll appear in the episode. And I was wonder all the time, why would you like to be a partner with admin?

• edited October 2017

Plus If you don't come in episode 4,5. I'll kill all endermans :D

It depends on my project, if it ends fast, i'll appear in the episode. And I was wonder all the time, why would you like to be a partner with admin?

• Then If we worrying about Stella, she'll die :D

Abeille posted: »

If they do kill Lukas, I hope they bring Olivia back then. Currently, we have only the "badass, adventure-driven" kind of character in the g

• edited October 2017

True lol!

Radek_Bey posted: »

Then If we worrying about Stella, she'll die

• NO! PLEASE DON'T KILL THEM! I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING, JUST DON'T KILL THEM!

Plus If you don't come in episode 4,5. I'll kill all endermans

• Eh I like the Warrior type characters way more. They are more intresting and and tend to be more funny in my opinion

If they do kill Lukas, I hope they bring Olivia back then. Currently, we have only the "badass, adventure-driven" kind of character in the g

• When they have a counterpart to contrast with them, sure they are fun.

When they DO NOT have a counterpart to contrast with them, they become interchangeable because they are too similar too each other when they have the same main defining trait, which is the case right now. That's why Episode 2 was, in my opinion, better than Episode 3. We had Lukas, who didn't get in the "cool guys bandwagon" and instead went with Radar, knowing he needed the extra hands and that was the right thing to do.

Now we have the "cool guys" only, and they all think the same way. It is boring.

Eh I like the Warrior type characters way more. They are more intresting and and tend to be more funny in my opinion

• The life of Soren: season two

NO! PLEASE DON'T KILL THEM! I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING, JUST DON'T KILL THEM!

• Does ANyone have a skin of Prison Lukas for ep 3? I really need it

• edited October 2017

Prison Lukes skin? Why would you want that? How could you use it for episode 3?

L-dog posted: »

Does ANyone have a skin of Prison Lukas for ep 3? I really need it

• edited October 2017

lol! If that happen, it'll be very cool...

The life of Soren: season two

• Well considering the "Cool guys" are all pretty much my favorite characters it's not boring to me

When they have a counterpart to contrast with them, sure they are fun. When they DO NOT have a counterpart to contrast with them, they be

• I guess they DO need someone to even out the cool people but... Lukas is boring, he's never made me laugh, never made me smile.. sorry Lukas fans not trying to rude but that's just my opinion.. he's really bland. He's handsome, sweet, reasonable, do you find a bad trait in him? Because that's what makes an intresting character. When they are REAL and you can sympathize with them. The group currently has flaws and that makes things intresting not a character who is just completely PERFECT. There are so many stereotypical handsome nice guys in like every movie, book, or show that it just gets really boring

Well considering the "Cool guys" are all pretty much my favorite characters it's not boring to me

• me and my friend roleplay mcsm and in the roleplay we're doing I need a prison Lukas skin, Its just lukas is my favoriate character

Prison Lukes skin? Why would you want that? How could you use it for episode 3?

• My favorite characters are the ones who I understand and who I can sympathize with.. not characters who rarely exist in real life

I guess they DO need someone to even out the cool people but... Lukas is boring, he's never made me laugh, never made me smile.. sorry Lukas

• We dont't. But if you know how to use photoshop you can make your own.

Does ANyone have a skin of Prison Lukas for ep 3? I really need it

• I just noticed something.
    Look at this, Its below the bedrock.
    Then,
    This.
    Below The Bedrock. (Down)
    Above and Beyond (Up)
    We're going to a lot of places O_o

• I don't D:

We dont't. But if you know how to use photoshop you can make your own.

• edited October 2017

Or if you want it for normal minecraft, you can edit Lukes skin or make the skin with a software, which it's easy to use!

I don't

• He doesn't know how :P

Or if you want it for normal minecraft, you can edit Lukes skin or make the skin with a software, which it's easy to use!

• edited October 2017

You are looking at it from a subjective standpoint because you like this archetype and you want only that archetype to be present in the game, but objectively, from a writing standpoint, in a game about choices, having only characters with the same kind of line of thought is a bad idea.

When all supporting characters have the same line of thought, they will either all agree or all disagree with you (or act out of character for the sake of having someone disagree when it doesn't make sense for them to disagree). From a writing standpoint, the ideal is to have some people agree, some disagree and some be neutral to every important decision, in a game like this.

Lukas is a moral compass. A moral compass is needed for balance, whether you like the character or not.

As for a bad trait, Lukas isn't a fighter. He tries, but he is not anywhere close to Petra when it comes to fighting. He was never very brave, he froze when Petra and Gabriel needed him to act, but the main thing about his character is not that he is kind or reasonable - these are consequences of his main character trait, which is that even though he has very clear limits, he is ready to push them to do the right thing. He had more character development due to this trait than any other character in the game, because he pushed forward for his friends, no matter what.

Additionally, he got pretty mad at you and Axel in the past season, and threw some fits. He had all the reason to be mad, sure, but he showed us he has some edges and is not all cuddly sweet cinnamon roll.

I'm sorry you don't know anyone like that in real life and because of that you don't think that's realistic. I'm fortunate enough to know quite a few people like this, people who are simply good people. Lukas is just a genuinely good person.

My favorite characters are the ones who I understand and who I can sympathize with.. not characters who rarely exist in real life

• He doesn't need to know how, that software is easy to learn!

He doesn't know how :P

• In my opinion, Lukas is just a nonchalant type of character. I feel like Telltale tries to make him feel like a hero (going back to when he saved Jesse from the admin) but he is rarely in the episodes. Not trying to be rude to the Lukas lovers out there but when I comes to "loving" Lukas, I honestly don't know why. He is just such an outsider. Nobody knows where he is until he randomly pops up, and he is always writing in his journal saying "I'm not staying long." I used to like Lukas, but he his character has changed was too much. He has always been seen as the sweet guy but we all can admit he used to have his moments. But now he is seen as this calm, sweet, chill, introvert. I don't think that is very interesting, I just think it's boring. The MCSM episodes are based on an action packed, fun, and drama filled plot. So when you have a Character like him that people LOVE for whatever reason, it's oblivious why people like me don't appreciate it.

You are looking at it from a subjective standpoint because you like this archetype and you want only that archetype to be present in the gam

• Holy crap! We all are so freaking blind, i mean look or read, whatever!

Will Jesse's new alliances and friendship withstand the test they'll face?

Freaking hell this means that friends and alliances might break depending on your choices, freaking damm! Remember the many tweets about the next ep 4? For example

not to OVERHYPE but i think this ep contains some of telltale's most emotionally resonant content!

Something B I G Is going to happen and this being the last episode before the final ep, I think it will be more then losing a sword or eye. (Pls don't kill Petra)

I just noticed something. Then, Below The Bedrock. (Down) Above and Beyond (Up) We're going to a lot of places O_o

• I CAN TELL SOMEONES GONNA DIE THIS SEASON... wait Reuben died in episode 4....Is anyone thinking what im thinking?

Holy crap! We all are so freaking blind, i mean look or read, whatever! Will Jesse's new alliances and friendship withstand the test t

• enter image description here

I CAN TELL SOMEONES GONNA DIE THIS SEASON... wait Reuben died in episode 4....Is anyone thinking what im thinking?

• Whoever you brought with will probably die because they know you love them more O_O

• I'm really hoping for it, I really want the trailer.

This episode is gonna be insane probably.

• They won't kill Lukas he is barely even in the episodes.

Please don't kill Lukas... Please don't kill Lukas...

• edited October 2017

Look you made some some good points there, not gonna lie. I get that Lukas is there for balance but that doesn't change the fact that I just don't like him.. he's a character not a real person.. you gotta admit there are way too many characters like Lukas around in basically everything. Yeah I'm tottaalllyy going to enjoy the balance of personalities with a person I cringe at and despise everytime he's on-screen. Of course I love nice people in real life and I do know a few... but when it comes to characters it's a whole other story, that's just how I am. I tend to like characters who I am like and who I can completely understand like Petra. She isn't perfect by any means she has a hard time showing that she cares even though she does, she just wants to be liked and popular (Reason why she went to Stella to try and become a "Hero in Residence") but never ends up really reaching her goals. It annoys me when people can't see past her exterior and to her heart, but yet people find Lukas to be "Absolutely amazing" "So handsome." (YES I'VE HEARD OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE A CRUSH ON LUKAS) "He's such a Cinnamon Roll" Gosh I've heard that word way too often coming from Lukas fans.. (Forgot to mention Lukas does have "very tiny flaws" I almost forgot because they never seem TO SHOW)
    But you do realize the whole Fandom drools over him right? It gets annoying... and it's all because he's STILL TOO PERFECT even if he does have flaws they are extremely tiny. Don't even seem to show anymore in season 2. Just- I could I go on and on for why I don't like him much. By no means was I trying to start an argument but it kind of evolved into one.

You are looking at it from a subjective standpoint because you like this archetype and you want only that archetype to be present in the gam

• All we know is that we have opinions, chill out

Look you made some some good points there, not gonna lie. I get that Lukas is there for balance but that doesn't change the fact that I just

• Ikr Petra seems to play some big part within season 2 even if people dont see it.. I hope nothing happens to her

Holy crap! We all are so freaking blind, i mean look or read, whatever! Will Jesse's new alliances and friendship withstand the test t

• Uh not to be rude but you don't really have a part in this..? I know you like Lukas but don't tell me to "Chill out." I'm just speaking my opinion.

All we know is that we have opinions, chill out

• No I don't wnaty anyone to die I hope its not petra I mean shes been with us since the first episode of season 1

I CAN TELL SOMEONES GONNA DIE THIS SEASON... wait Reuben died in episode 4....Is anyone thinking what im thinking?

• No! That can't be true!

• Not to be rude but you see our long opinionated comments and you say "Chill Out" I mean are we really that....energetic.

All we know is that we have opinions, chill out

• Want* Petra* and Yeah Ik I'm a huge Petra supporter and if she dies....it will just end me...(jk)

vickytonner posted: »

No I don't wnaty anyone to die I hope its not petra I mean shes been with us since the first episode of season 1

• I Might do a thread about this. Anyone intressed?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.