Season 2 Ep 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing November 7th

Comments

• Maybe they mean that the Lluna/Nurm choice will have pay off in Episode 204. Don't forget that they are still all the way back in the cell.

MegaXD posted: »

" Telltale's most emotionally resonant content " Ok someone is going to die for sure. Interesting fact: Reuben's death was in episode 4, so if there's another major death... EP 4 Season 1 | EP 4 Season 2 0_0

• You have a point. Maybe something will happen to Nurm and Lluna depending on your choice. This episode seems to be intense! I can't wait.

Maybe they mean that the Lluna/Nurm choice will have pay off in Episode 204. Don't forget that they are still all the way back in the cell.

• Emotional doesn't necessarily mean a negative "sad" emotion.. It could be a really heartwarming scene, where you feel pride/happiness for a character.
    Maybe Radar really takes charge this episode and you feel proud of him.

" Telltale's most emotionally resonant content " Ok someone is going to die for sure. Interesting fact: Reuben's death was in episode 4, so if there's another major death... EP 4 Season 1 | EP 4 Season 2 0_0

• Love what I'm hearing. The team seem to be incredibly happy with this episode.

• That would be messed up, i dont think the game should go there.

What if we're going to a place where all the dead go and we find Magnus/Elligard or Reuben

• This episode is gonna be insane probably.

• edited October 2017

i really hope rhat telltale kills off if the choice bring lluna/nurm will make them die in this episode or I think it will be Lukas or petra but TELLTALE BETTER NOT KILL NAYONE OFFIF THEY DO I BETTER HAVE AN OPTION IN EPSIODE 5 TO BRING REUBEN BACK

• YOU HOPE LUKAS OR EVEN ANYONE DIES?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

vickytonner posted: »

i really hope rhat telltale kills off if the choice bring lluna/nurm will make them die in this episode or I think it will be Lukas or pet

• LET'S RIOT

L-dog posted: »

YOU HOPE LUKAS OR EVEN ANYONE DIES?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

• YOUR HOPING PETRA DIES?? WHAT IS EVEN MORE WRONG WITH YOU

i really hope rhat telltale kills off if the choice bring lluna/nurm will make them die in this episode or I think it will be Lukas or pet

• I WANT LLUNA AND NURM )):<

YOUR HOPING PETRA DIES?? WHAT IS EVEN MORE WRONG WITH YOU

• edited September 2017

• ALL WHO I WANT TO DIE IS....
    well, no one, actually.

(http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/vulture/2013/03/28/28-04-jack-nicholson-the-shinning.w529.h352.jpg) WHO SAID THEY WANT SOMEONE TO DIE???

• I don't want ANYBODY to die, someone BETTER not die

• edited September 2017

These tweets from the game creators are freaking me out, I want episode 4 SO bad

I don't want ANYBODY to die, someone BETTER not die

• Please don't kill Lukas... Please don't kill Lukas...

• Why are you guys worrying about Lukas? He's not gonna die he hasn't even been in the episodes much.. it would be kind of odd to kill off a character who hasn't been on-screen much

• I feel you

Please don't kill Lukas... Please don't kill Lukas...

• Because. ITS FREAKING LUKAS AND LUKAS IS AWESOME

Why are you guys worrying about Lukas? He's not gonna die he hasn't even been in the episodes much.. it would be kind of odd to kill off a character who hasn't been on-screen much

• Okaayyy but that doesn't mean he's gonna die...

L-dog posted: »

Because. ITS FREAKING LUKAS AND LUKAS IS AWESOME

• no i mean thats why we dont want him to die

Okaayyy but that doesn't mean he's gonna die...

• Wow, so many death predictions after just a few tweets. That's a little harsh even for a kids game lol

• edited September 2017

Well, there were a few deaths already in the series. And the last episode had a really cold-blooded one.

But I do agree that people are overexaggerating. This isn't the Walking Dead. Those tweets probably only reference a few sad moments, but not to the degree of a death of a character.

Mikestar16 posted: »

Wow, so many death predictions after just a few tweets. That's a little harsh even for a kids game lol

• We''ll be an admin i think.

• I doubt it, but it could be possible!

Radek_Bey posted: »

We''ll be an admin i think.

• Well to be honest, anything is possible in minecraft

ali1382 posted: »

I doubt it, but it could be possible!

• edited October 2017

Except circles lol.

Well to be honest, anything is possible in minecraft

• snowball, slimeball etc

Except circles lol.

• And rectangles, triangles, hexagons and pretty much anything that's not a square lol

Except circles lol.

• They're not totally a circle.

snowball, slimeball etc

• True lol

And rectangles, triangles, hexagons and pretty much anything that's not a square lol

• edited October 2017

Every circle ever is not totally a circle by that logic (friktion).

They're not totally a circle.

• You never know

Why are you guys worrying about Lukas? He's not gonna die he hasn't even been in the episodes much.. it would be kind of odd to kill off a character who hasn't been on-screen much

• Actually... In the first season Magnus and Ellegard hasn't been on-screen too much either. But... you know what happened.

• edited October 2017

True.

Every circle ever is not totally a circle by that logic (friktion).

• soren will u appear in episode 4 or 5 do u think you could have made a great admin because in an amazing leader and I am the admins partner

True lol

• edited October 2017

It depends on my project, if it ends fast, i'll appear in the episode. And I was wonder all the time, why would you like to be a partner with admin?

soren will u appear in episode 4 or 5 do u think you could have made a great admin because in an amazing leader and I am the admins partner

• He is super popular, even with what little screen time he had compared to other characters. Because of his popularity, his death would be devastating to a good portion of the players. Plus, he hasn't been so involved in the story, so he can be removed without big consequences to the overall plot.

But I agree that he isn't going to die. Lukas is a great moral thermometer, he is the guy that tells Jesse when a choice is "the right thing to do" even if it isn't the easiest route. It is a shame that he wasn't there for the last episode, I feel like this kind of input was really needed in the prison. I'm pretty sure he would not let the murder of that guard slide. He would probably use that to remind you all the time that Prisoner X is a bad person.

• If you guys keep worrying about Lukas it will be worse, one more reason to kill him. Telltale loves killing characters that people love. Cough cough Reuben cough cough

• True lol.

If you guys keep worrying about Lukas it will be worse, one more reason to kill him. Telltale loves killing characters that people love. Cough cough Reuben cough cough

Sign in to comment in this discussion.