Season 2 Ep 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing November 7th

Comments

• [removed]

Abeille posted: »

I'm not trying to. I'm pointing out his character growth and the need for a character that doesn't have the same defining trait of all the o

• Well....maybe someone will get separated or left out....maybe even forgotten..? It really depends on the type of death.

ali1382 posted: »

So somethings worse than death, maybe betraying?

• edited October 2017

It's just a conversation. You are exposing your point of view, I am exposing mine. No need to be rude. It is not about being right. Note how I use "in my opinion" and "I think" a lot. I am not even saying Lukas himself is needed, I'm saying his character archetype is needed for balance and for the characters with the fighter archetype to shine in contrast. I am not "repeating myself and just rephrasing", I am explaining in different ways since, because of your replies, it looked to me that you were not really understanding my point at all. Like, again, how I am talking about the necessities of a quality narrative to have different characters and you are complaining about the forum "drooling over Lukas". A character's popularity is a side subject, it bears no weight on the subject at hand, which is the need for that kind of character for the narrative.

About Petra, she isn't a hero anymore, not because she did something bad, but because when someone was exposed to peril she preferred to go with her idol than to help. Season 1 Petra would have helped Radar instead of going with Jack, because Season 1 Petra had a heroic personality more than just a fighter/adventurer personality. You are very adamant on defending her, I suppose she must be your favourite character, but do not take my criticism of her character development so personal.

Do you think perhaps your dislike of Lukas is because you wish your favourite character was more popular than him? Because looking at the threads, especially the shipping threads, it does look like Petra is more popular than Lukas. The threads do not ignore her in favour of him. People ask about him because they do not need to ask about Petra, since she is in every episode to date, playing a major part, while he isn't.

• You don't need to use photoshop, making it on that site and saving it to your computer is enough. Then you just use it as any normal skin, changing it in the official website.

L-dog posted: »

Ok, so uh. how do I use photoshop to make this skin? Just need help XD

• But how could I put uh..... Lukas onto the associate skin? it just makes him look weird... and I don´t think I could make one good

Post a screenshot when you are done!

• You use the brushes to paint the squares and make the skin the way you want, in the site.

But how could I put uh..... Lukas onto the associate skin? it just makes him look weird... and I don´t think I could make one good

• wait why am I on telltale.com at school? because Im bored of course!

You use the brushes to paint the squares and make the skin the way you want, in the site.

• also if you could send a tutorial on how to do this it would be great XD I don´t understand. don´t worry it´s not your fault! I´m just dumb

wait why am I on telltale.com at school? because Im bored of course!

• Lukas and Petra are nothing alike. It's like comparing an apple with an orange. They are friends of Jesse and help him and the group, Petra in the fighting and Lukas in the puzzles and smart things. Each one important in their own way.

It's just a conversation. You are exposing your point of view, I am exposing mine. No need to be rude. It is not about being right. Note how

• edited October 2017

I don't know a tutorial but I edited a skin for you:

https://i.imgur.com/v0lAGf7.png

I hope it works! I put the associate outfit over his default outfit, so you can remove it if you prefer to use his default outfit.

also if you could send a tutorial on how to do this it would be great XD I don´t understand. don´t worry it´s not your fault! I´m just dumb

• I´ll have to see it when I get home, my school has imgur blocked for a good reason XD

I don't know a tutorial but I edited a skin for you: https://i.imgur.com/v0lAGf7.png I hope it works! I put the associate outfit over his default outfit, so you can remove it if you prefer to use his default outfit.

• Yeah, you go back to studying hard, young person! The game can wait, it's your future here :)

I´ll have to see it when I get home, my school has imgur blocked for a good reason XD

• YES BECAUSE I LOVE TO READ, haha! thanks for the help and bye!

Yeah, you go back to studying hard, young person! The game can wait, it's your future here

• Something worse than death? oh boy.

• edited October 2017

I don't see Jesse dying, that would be stupid. He/she is practically indestructible at this point. I don't doubt if Jesse becomes an admin at the end of s2.

He means the scene where mevia kills Jesse

• I hope the "such kawaii" term cinnamon roll gets forgotten and lost in the hell pit it came from.

You are the one here speaking of him as if he was a real person, dude. He is a character, and he is needed in the narrative for balance.

• edited October 2017

It has nothing to do with japanese animation. It originated from an article from The Onion. I explained its origin above.

Edit: To clarify why I mentioned japanese animation, "kawaii" means "cute" in japanese and is often used by fans of japanese animation in the west or ironically by people who dislike these fans and deem them "obnoxious". "Cinnamon roll" has nothing to do with either group, it is not used because it is a "cute" expression, it is used because the article is so silly it is funny.

NorthStars posted: »

I hope the "such kawaii" term cinnamon roll gets forgotten and lost in the hell pit it came from.

• No what if the admin is about the end the world in season 2 episode 4 and it gets left on a cliffhanger

Well....maybe someone will get separated or left out....maybe even forgotten..? It really depends on the type of death.

• That doesn’t mean death won’t happen (I’m not saying I want more death)

Just would like to remind people freaking out that the lead writer for the season has stated that there are worse things than death. Something to keep in mind

• Oh boy -Petra Season 2 Episode 2

Something worse than death? oh boy.

• "Above and Beyond" huh? Does that mean we're getting a dlc adventure? Oh please let it happen. :)

I just noticed something. Then, Below The Bedrock. (Down) Above and Beyond (Up) We're going to a lot of places O_o

• edited October 2017

Its gonna be awesome to fight a giant enderman, and they might make it epic where we dodge its hand slamming attacks and we could fight normal enderman also, still wondering how we're going to beat it if it has no weak point.

• Oh i never noticed that. Nice cameo

Creeper1846 posted: »

https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/914631765922168832 Well apparently Bigb has some behind the scenes or something.

• The season 2 coming soon ended in 2 episodes left, maybe added 3 episodes in adventure pack. Fingers crossed for telltale. ;)

• That would be awesome but horrible....I would really not appreciate if Telltale did that because they would make us wait for a month and...just...no. But, overall I don't think they would do that because when they post the trailer it would be oblivious something happen to the Admin...but it's a possibility.

No what if the admin is about the end the world in season 2 episode 4 and it gets left on a cliffhanger

• I don't think there's gonna be extra episodes. Telltale have so many games and people are waiting twd season 4. But It would be good :)

Extra_93 posted: »

The season 2 coming soon ended in 2 episodes left, maybe added 3 episodes in adventure pack. Fingers crossed for telltale.

• Season 4? Tbh i dont like the walking dead but i cant ruin peoples opinions.

Radek_Bey posted: »

I don't think there's gonna be extra episodes. Telltale have so many games and people are waiting twd season 4. But It would be good

• Or TWAU S2 for that matter

Radek_Bey posted: »

I don't think there's gonna be extra episodes. Telltale have so many games and people are waiting twd season 4. But It would be good

• I. Need. Real. News.

A Rating would be nice.

• Am I the only one who thinks we're getting news but not really news?

• Craving newssssss

• a rating is always before the news

I. Need. Real. News. A Rating would be nice.

• I feel like we may get both ratings this week and get news next week

• Maybe capture? Maybe the Admin tries to kill Lukas, Axel and Olivia?

Something worse than death? oh boy.

• edited October 2017

No, I want REAL news so. Bad. Like the trailer, the rating, the episode would be nice...

Am I the only one who thinks we're getting news but not really news?

• so gotg epiusode coming next week so maybe episode 4 of mcsm on the 17th or 24th

• edited October 2017

I think it's 31th or the next month.

vickytonner posted: »

so gotg epiusode coming next week so maybe episode 4 of mcsm on the 17th or 24th

• I'm calling on the 24th I don't think just because Telltale has finished the episode early means that we're going to get it any sooner- they're probably just going to make us wait a sensible amount of time for the episode like every other one..

So we can all go insane

vickytonner posted: »

so gotg epiusode coming next week so maybe episode 4 of mcsm on the 17th or 24th

• Yep and I really wanna know what they man by telltales most emotional content ever

I'm calling on the 24th I don't think just because Telltale has finished the episode early means that we're going to get it any sooner- they

• I AM SO MAD WHY WHY FINE JETRA HATERS YOU WIN, OUR FOURM IS CLOSED >:( AND I'M ALSO MAD AT JETRA FANS FOR BEING SUCH JERKS ABOUT IT BUT ARE YOU HAPPY?! JEEZ THANKS A LOT

Sign in to comment in this discussion.