Season 2 Ep 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing November 7th

Comments

• So Soren have u ever meet the admin or made the admin angry

ali1382 posted: »

Yes, a lot! I think i've heard of him before! Maybe I can learn him how to build and be the best friends in the world! Yes! I would love to study his behavior!

• Yes it shows you freed Stella even if you chose to leave her

You freed Stella from the ice even if you kept her stuck in episode 2

• I had a bug similar to that when it said in episode 3 that I choose to go with lukas and radar when I actually went with Petra and jack

Yes it shows you freed Stella even if you chose to leave her

• Hmmmm I wonder if the answer to taking away the admins powers is just a simple command. This Admin thing is obviously a representation of a host in a normal minecraft world. But if there is something that can take away his powers it might mean the Admin isn’t the host of the world and there is an all powerful admin. I doubt the thing is a command block but if it was it would be as simple as flicking a switch with the /deop command in it.

Me too! Xara said it can stop Admins power, so I think it'll be another command block, but it says in the chapter 6 of Episode 4: tougher than diamond! So maybe it's something stronger than diamond that we will use it to kill the Admin!

• That too

Mikestar16 posted: »

I had a bug similar to that when it said in episode 3 that I choose to go with lukas and radar when I actually went with Petra and jack

• edited September 2017

/deop Romeo lol

Creeper1846 posted: »

Hmmmm I wonder if the answer to taking away the admins powers is just a simple command. This Admin thing is obviously a representation of a

• OMG

I Am really exited for ep.4

This amount of brainstorming is incredible

• Me too I hope we see awesome things

I'm excited for the trailer to come out, usually when it comes out i get all antsy and SUPERRRRRR hyped.

• It's pretty exciting, but I get a little sad when I think about how there is only 2 episodes left :(

Bloodyway posted: »

OMG I Am really exited for ep.4 This amount of brainstorming is incredible

• Not me, trailers usually reduce my hype.

I'm excited for the trailer to come out, usually when it comes out i get all antsy and SUPERRRRRR hyped.

• Yeah.. it's crazy to think there have already been 3 episodes.. this season is just flying by

Mikestar16 posted: »

It's pretty exciting, but I get a little sad when I think about how there is only 2 episodes left

• I really wanna know how they want to end story

My guess:
    We will takeout Romeo's powers and no one will have such a power anymore

BTW I chose lluna to stay
    Really sad part

• edited September 2017

That is a secret!

vickytonner posted: »

So Soren have u ever meet the admin or made the admin angry

• My idea is simular to yours but instead of "No power" Theres a choice of Jesse getting the power or not.

• I think Romeo (The Admin) knew the secret to strip an Admin's power would be found, so maybe not only did he create all those monsters like that three headed ghast, but also made a colossal enderman to destroy anything that enters the land thats "below the bedrock", two things I wanna know about this world in episode four.

1. Are people living down there? Trying to survive the giant mob that wanders around their home?
    2. Is this giant enderman the ONLY enderman?

SIDE THEORY (if I'm correct)

Maybe the secret to defeating Romeo is INSIDE the enderman all along, so Jesse might somehow end up inside it and destroy it, and taking the object (Or if its a weapon) just like defeating the Witherstorm in season one.

Well. I for one would like to know more about this giant enderman and how it got there.. That wasn't roleplay

• If it goes like that it will lock story and there will be no amuse for adventure pass or season 3

My idea is simular to yours but instead of "No power" Theres a choice of Jesse getting the power or not.

• It depends on trailer

Not me, trailers usually reduce my hype.

• [removed]

• Playing the waiting game...... for an episode i´m overly hyped for.....

• Are people living down there? Trying to survive the giant mob that wanders around their home?

This is the one thing that I want to be true for next episode. It seems like such a good premise. (Though, maybe a bit too "Attack on Titan"-y)

Is this giant enderman the ONLY enderman?

Maybe, maybe not. I'm betting that there's more.

I think Romeo (The Admin) knew the secret to strip an Admin's power would be found, so maybe not only did he create all those monsters like

• (whispers) neeewwwss.... we neeed newwwssss

• Telltale might do a reference from Attack on Titan and Jesse slashing the massive enderman with the Iron Sword enchanted with Sharpness or Diamond sword since he/she killed a ghast thats twice the size of a regular ghast, this story is getting insane how Jesse can kill an enderman thats basically Titan-sized, he's/she's like Kratos from God of War.

I really am excited to see what's going to happen in this episode leading up to episode 5 (They can't end it there though, they should add dlc episodes so we can continue the story like season 1)

AChicken posted: »

Are people living down there? Trying to survive the giant mob that wanders around their home? This is the one thing that I want to b

• They might make it intense with the massive enderman making a huge bloodcurdling scream at the end of the trailer, gosh thats giving me goosebumps. I'm hyped to fight this monster so much, I hope they'll add some awesome music, and make the boss fight epic like fighting the three headed ghast from episode 3. XD

• (Whispers) I've been wanting newwwsss since Jailhouse Block enddeedd... XD

(whispers) neeewwwss.... we neeed newwwssss

• Unfortunately, according to MC rules, /deop can’t be used by command blocks. Although, this wouldn’t be the first time TellTale have bent the MC rules a bit.

• Tell that to the Guardians forum

(whispers) neeewwwss.... we neeed newwwssss

• Oh lol, now I feel bad for them :/

Tell that to the Guardians forum

• [removed]

Tell that to the Guardians forum

• Linkyop posted: »

https://twitter.com/stirpicus/status/913514151892328449

• Heartwarming?!? imagination running wild (Sacrifice,Jetra,re-united etc) How can i slepp now telltale!? :D

Linkyop posted: »

https://twitter.com/stirpicus/status/913515522762825729

• #nojetra #noship

Heartwarming?!? imagination running wild (Sacrifice,Jetra,re-united etc) How can i slepp now telltale!?

• edited September 2017

woooo

Heartwarming?!? imagination running wild (Sacrifice,Jetra,re-united etc) How can i slepp now telltale!?

• edited September 2017

#It'sJustAnOpinionBro #ChillI'mJustHyping

Linkyop posted: »

#nojetra #noship

• the admin will destroy BEACONTOWN?

• HEARTWARMING??? REUBEN ARE YOU COMING BACK!?!!?!?!?

• if he does i'll be very mad

HEARTWARMING??? REUBEN ARE YOU COMING BACK!?!!?!?!?

• " Heartwarming " " Incredibly touching "
    Time to sacrifice another character...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.