Season 2 Ep 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing November 7th

Comments

• Petra give what? To what?

This is not Silent Hill, kid. XD Plus you can make Jack Romeo's champ as well. :P Does that mean Jack will spawn the devil too? If that's the case, let me get some dose of nope, with NO flavour boost.

I hate waiting for it to come out I want to see Petra Give birth so. Bad.

• With Romeo impersonating Jesse, it'll be his word against Jesse and his group's. So they can't just barge in expecting the Beacontown residents to immediately believe them.

• edited September 2017

What???

• edited September 2017

[removed]

• edited September 2017

[removed]

matteso586 posted: »

With Romeo impersonating Jesse, it'll be his word against Jesse and his group's. So they can't just barge in expecting the Beacontown residents to immediately believe them.

• I'm actually kind of curious to see how well Romeo pulls off pretending to be Jesse.

SnownRaven posted: »

NEVER

• edited September 2017

Such epic

• edited September 2017

Seeing this comment makes me more curious as to what the crap is going on in JetraLover22's head...

• I know, right! Ivor was my favorite character in Season 1! And Harper!

Creeper1846 posted: »

I can’t give this game a number higher than a 6 unless Ivor appears (JK). Seriously though he has to appear because one of the choices in the choice generator asked if you supported Harper so they have to make some sort of appearance.

• Me too. Should be interesting. He did a dang good job pretending to be Vos.

I'm actually kind of curious to see how well Romeo pulls off pretending to be Jesse.

• edited September 2017

Now I understand why the Jetra fandom is hated so much...
    Edited by Petra: AND RADAR CANT YOU SEE THAT IM TRYING TO HIDE? MY FANS ARE PHYSCHOPATHS!

L-dog posted: »

COME BACK HERE

• I wouldn't. That's just speculation. Release date hasn't been confirmed yet.

vickytonner posted: »

ok put the realse down on for the 24th october on my calender

• edited September 2017

Uh there has never been someone like Jetralover22 before... clearly they got banned so... YAY for us

Edit: At least I HOPE there hasn't been someone like Jetralover22 before...

2nd Edit: WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND LIKED THAT COMMENT

MegaXD posted: »

Now I understand why the Jetra fandom is hated so much... Edited by Petra: AND RADAR CANT YOU SEE THAT IM TRYING TO HIDE? MY FANS ARE PHYSCHOPATHS!

• edited September 2017

Eh, I think JetraLover22 is just a troll. They have all the hallmarks of a crazy troll: someone who post nonsensical, weird and potentially squicky comments because they find it and the reactions it provokes amusing. If you look at their post history, you can see the pattern.

Seeing this comment makes me more curious as to what the crap is going on in JetraLover22's head...

• lol imagine telltale being like SURPRISE EPISODE 4 OUT TODAY

• rl rl telltale the IRONY are u rl posting threats about episode 4 and we didn't even get to download episode 3 xD #cringe

• my freaking ..... WILL U STOP thank goodnesss they banned u probably telltale ban his account too cause i bet he has this account only for saying things like that births and stuff

• Wait why did Jetralover22 get banned?

Uh there has never been someone like Jetralover22 before... clearly they got banned so... YAY for us Edit: At least I HOPE there hasn't been someone like Jetralover22 before... 2nd Edit: WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND LIKED THAT COMMENT

• edited September 2017

Using dumb jokes, making dumb threads, planting her dumb PADMIN ship everywhere, saying that they'll have a baby and stuff and yelling at everyone who disagrees with her dumb ship.

Examples: WHAT IS BATMAN??
    "I know he got bit by spider but like what?
    Who thinks there will be an Enderman and Nyancat Cross Breed?
    I remember some others like the PADMIN baby one, the SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH U response comments and much more.

Mikestar16 posted: »

Wait why did Jetralover22 get banned?

• will GOTG epsiode 4 come out before episode 4 of mcsm

• Omg that ending with the cool synthwave music and the colossal enderman boss gave me the shivers! I've always wanted to fight a giant enderman and Telltale is making it happen! Thank you soo much for this EPIC boss fight! Hope it'll last as long as the fight against that ghast in episode three!

• lol, that would be awesome, but unfortunately we must wait for more than a one month.

lol imagine telltale being like SURPRISE EPISODE 4 OUT TODAY

• edited September 2017

Yeah, the boss battles in this season have been pretty great from start to finish. I like that they don't feel samey.

• Probably...

Hopefully...

vickytonner posted: »

will GOTG epsiode 4 come out before episode 4 of mcsm

• edited September 2017

Huh, I was watching a bit from the first season and I noticed Soren says he found the Command Block. I also noticed that when he uses it to, as Soren himself puts it, blink the Ender Dragon out of existence, it disappears in purple smoke. The same kind of purple smoke that some of the prisoners in Jailbreak Block disappear in when the Admin arrive.

I wonder if this means that the Command Block used to belong to or was made by the Admin(s)? This would make sense given what Command Blocks are in the actual Minecraft.

• Well in a normal Minecraft server a command block is basically have /op so it would make sense if it had the effect

Huh, I was watching a bit from the first season and I noticed Soren says he found the Command Block. I also noticed that when he uses it to,

• Yeah, sure there would be a normal mob fight or a fight with the Admin's unique mobs that are a combination of two monsters from Minecraft, but fighting big mobs that are twice the size of the original monster? Now thats awesome. I realize now that we fought some giant bosses from episode 1 to 3.

1. We fought a giant Stone Guardian
    2. An Iron Snow golem (If you choose to go with Radar and Lukas)
    3. A giant three headed ghast that was bigger than a normal ghast

Now we're going up against a very very VERY tall enderman that towers over all enderman, is it just me, or is Jesse becoming a slayer of giant monsters. This is like God of War now. I'm so hyped to see how Telltale's going to make us fight this thing, maybe we'll climb it like Shadow of the Colossus? There are so many possibilities for this episode. :)

Yeah, the boss battles in this season have been pretty great from start to finish. I like that they don't feel samey.

• You have a point there, the command block was different from a normal command block in Minecraft. Soren explained that when the Order found the block, they were just normal adventurers, but it made them stronger and that they could do much more with it, also another thing to point out is that the Admin admires Jesse's fight with the Witherstorm, do you think Ivor had some help from the Admin on how to create the Witherstorm with the command block? That would be a shocker.

Huh, I was watching a bit from the first season and I noticed Soren says he found the Command Block. I also noticed that when he uses it to,

• edited September 2017

Hmmm, we know that the Admin can shapeshift, that he loves to create challenges and more dangerous versions of existing monsters. It's definitely possible that the Witherstorm was a recipe of his that he passed on to Ivor and that Ivor never knew about it.

He also had knowledge of Jesse's adventures in the portal network. That could have been something he learned from retellings but it could also mean that he had his eye on Jesse for much longer than seemed to be the case.

Holy ghost of cake, this sounds completely plausible.

You have a point there, the command block was different from a normal command block in Minecraft. Soren explained that when the Order found

• Yeah, I bet the Admin was the one who helped the Old Builders create the Portal Network along with a world of games like Spleef for entertainment and to rule, and also gave them unique items (Or maybe taught them the recipe)

1. Enchanted Flint and Steels that would help them get around.
    2. Eversource chickens that would give them spawn eggs for endless materials.
    3. White Pumpkin plants (Its unique, I guess, maybe for better pumpkin pies)
    4. The Redstone Heart, used to power redstone technology.
    5. The Atlas, meant to take the user anywhere in the Portal Network.

SIDE THEORY

Possibly the Admin watched Jesse the ENTIRE time to see if he/she was worthy to be his champion, also theres a hint in season two near the end of episode 1, Jack's friend Nurm translated the writing in the Sea Temple saying that the world was created by the Admin (Or Admins) and gave challenges to heroes to be their champions, but then LEFT the world, until the next generation of heroes would come.

Hmmm, we know that the Admin can shapeshift, that he loves to create challenges and more dangerous versions of existing monsters. It's defin

• Yeah, that boss fight was pretty awesome, it really felt like a boss fight that is experienced in this generation's high quality games.

Also, am I the only one who thinks that the giant three-headed ghast has a little bit of similarity to the witherstorm? Cause if you think about it:

-They are both just a bigger and more powerful version of a mob from Minecraft

-They both have three heads

• They both spit out fire balls that have a lot of impact

-And they both have a weak spot

The only difference is that the ghast isn't really world-threatening, but I just think it's cool how similar they are

Yeah, sure there would be a normal mob fight or a fight with the Admin's unique mobs that are a combination of two monsters from Minecraft,

• I really hope Telltale or Eric give us SOME type of news about episode 4...even the rating will be helpful....haha

• That reminds me, Eric was actually tweeting about Episode 4 as far back as before Episode 3 was out. I'll have to find some of those old tweets to add to the thread. Thanks for reminding me.

I really hope Telltale or Eric give us SOME type of news about episode 4...even the rating will be helpful....haha

• lol, that boss does really look cool and stuff, but it takes a while to kill you if you do nothing xD

Mikestar16 posted: »

Yeah, that boss fight was pretty awesome, it really felt like a boss fight that is experienced in this generation's high quality games. A

• No problem, I guess lol

That reminds me, Eric was actually tweeting about Episode 4 as far back as before Episode 3 was out. I'll have to find some of those old tweets to add to the thread. Thanks for reminding me.

• edited September 2017

Cool. I noticed in a recent Player's Space (MCSM S1E2 - Part 3 I think) Eric also mentions that he was working on Episode 5 at the time of recording...

That reminds me, Eric was actually tweeting about Episode 4 as far back as before Episode 3 was out. I'll have to find some of those old tweets to add to the thread. Thanks for reminding me.

• The thing is, Only jack knew Vos. Wait does nurm know vos?

Me too. Should be interesting. He did a dang good job pretending to be Vos.

• Oh really? We might get episode 4 sooner then we think!

AChicken posted: »

Cool. I noticed in a recent Player's Space (MCSM S1E2 - Part 3 I think) Eric also mentions that he was working on Episode 5 at the time of recording...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.