Season 2 Ep 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing November 7th

Comments

• It wasent a theory it was from the game files and your not aloud to share info form the game flies because one they could be fake and two they could be true spoilers so I am not going to speak of it.

Why would it have been flagged if it was just a theory?

• Has anyone noticed that brick is the same guy who voiced the narrator from season 1?

• I didn't even know that was Billy West. Neat.

collboy600 posted: »

Has anyone noticed that brick is the same guy who voiced the narrator from season 1?

• I'm very curious as to where the last two episodes are going. This season in general has been great and done well in keeping me interested as there hasn't been an episode so far that I haven't been excited to play. Now I'm really hoping for a Season 3.

• Yea he sounded a lot different but it was him tho.

I didn't even know that was Billy West. Neat.

• [removed]

It wasent a theory it was from the game files and your not aloud to share info form the game flies because one they could be fake and two they could be true spoilers so I am not going to speak of it.

• Same here

SnownRaven posted: »

I'm very curious as to where the last two episodes are going. This season in general has been great and done well in keeping me interested a

• Did you know if you wait at the part were you have to choose Nurm or Lluna for like 5 minutes, Xara will take them both out and leave you in there. You then get to move around in the cage and if you step out, you die. I thought it was amazing and it's so hidden and I only found it because I liked listening to the music there!! It says your story is changing too so I thought it was a hidden choice but no. I was one of the first to find it and I told someone on Youtube about it and they made a video on it!!

Creeper1846 posted: »

That ghast fight was just out of this world amazing. The Petra/Jack fight was pretty cool which we could have actually fought them instead o

• Great episode! No lukas... 1/10! jk but srsly I miss lukas

• I got a prediction.
    Jesse goes under the bedrock with everyone and there's this giant enderman and it scares everyone and they separate in 2, 3, or 4 groups and run in another maze that goes on forever and then when jesse and friends get cornered the guard murders the giant enderman and now has a battle with the gaurd and finished the guard. Xara takes them to a portal wich takes them to a portal network like last season and its broken and they dont have the atlas so they have to find the right portal and enter through. as the admin see's jesse and friends alive he gets mad and destroys beacon town so much and he goes to his actual final form!

• Actually, I think the credits said that it was Fred Tatasciore who voiced Brick. Not Billy West.

Has anyone noticed that brick is the same guy who voiced the narrator from season 1?

• ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I got a prediction. Jesse goes under the bedrock with everyone and there's this giant enderman and it scares everyone and they separate in

• I reckon it's gonna come out in October.

• edited September 2017

Yeah, I missed Lukas too...

L-dog posted: »

Great episode! No lukas... 1/10! jk but srsly I miss lukas

• edited September 2017

I'll be disappointed if there isn't a scene where Jesse has to prove their identity. Be a good way of bringing back the choices made during Founding Day in Episode 1 like the cake, pumpkin pie or both choice with the Stampy Cat and Lizzie. If Jesse immediately went to Petra then that'd be a nice consequence.

I think Jesse might be sneaking into Beacontown by pretending to be the ninja knight the Admin sends after the group.

• Fighting that giant ghast!

This episode was AWESOME, by far surpasses every season one episode plus the last season two episodes. What was your favorite part?

• Such epic

enter image description here

ali1382 posted: »

Fighting that giant ghast!

• Episode 1 was released on 11th July, 11th August was a friday so the next tuesday was 15th when Episode 2 released, then 15th September was a friday again so the next tuesday was 19th when Episode 3 was released so my prediction to the release of the episode 4 is 24th of October.

• RIP Lukes

You will be remembered, but always forgotten

Yeah, I missed Lukas too...

• anyone know when the episode going to be out?

• I'm calling on the 24th of October

MrKing023 posted: »

Episode 1 was released on 11th July, 11th August was a friday so the next tuesday was 15th when Episode 2 released, then 15th September was

• Sameeee

I'm calling on the 24th of October

• I don't agree with late October. Because i think episode 4 has been in development ever since episode two.

• Yes it has, even before the episode's release.

I don't agree with late October. Because i think episode 4 has been in development ever since episode two.

• [removed]

I don't agree with late October. Because i think episode 4 has been in development ever since episode two.

• edited September 2017

I'm really excited to see what's that tougher than diamonds that they were talking about it!

• Maybe it's the thing that can take away Romeo's powers

I'm really excited to see what's that tougher than diamonds that they were talking about it!

• Good Jessie vs Evil Jessie in coming soon, maybe the Beacontown no destroyed and chaos for evil admin. I thing Axel,Lukas and Olivia no trust in evil Jessie.

• No he's not dead! Crys (oh crap its roleplaying season)

Mikestar16 posted: »

RIP Lukes You will be remembered, but always forgotten

• edited September 2017

I'm really curious about what it could be and even what it looks like although I can't help but wonder if it'll still be there. When the Admin took away her powers, did he use whatever this thing is to do it or did he use something else? Is there more than one? If he did use this thing then the Admin knew about it and could have moved it since Xara learned about it from Fred. Granted, he was very convinced that she could never escape the Institute but...

Well, we'll see next episode and hopefully learn a bit more about the Admins.

Maybe it's the thing that can take away Romeo's powers

• I hate waiting for it to come out I want to see Petra Give birth so. Bad.

• plz just get out of this.... that will NEVER HAPPEN, and YOU KNOW IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. WORST. IDEA. EVER. MC CHARACTERS DON'T EVEN GIVE BIRTH!! AND STOP SAYING THEY HAVE AGES!

I hate waiting for it to come out I want to see Petra Give birth so. Bad.

• Can we atleast imagine our jetra?

Tekano posted: »

plz just get out of this.... that will NEVER HAPPEN, and YOU KNOW IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. WORST. IDEA. EVER. MC CHARACTERS DON'T EVEN GIVE BIRTH!! AND STOP SAYING THEY HAVE AGES!

• "I want to see Petra give birth so bad"

LEAVES...

I hate waiting for it to come out I want to see Petra Give birth so. Bad.

• COME BACK HERE

MegaXD posted: »

"I want to see Petra give birth so bad" LEAVES...

• SHE'S NOT EVEN TALKIN BOUT JESSE, SHE IS TALKING BOUT ROMEO!! PLUS THAT IS LITERALLY A TERRIBLE IDEA WHETHER IT IS JETRA OR NOT!

L-dog posted: »

Can we atleast imagine our jetra?

• But none of the episodes were released on a Friday they were released on Tuesdays.

MrKing023 posted: »

Episode 1 was released on 11th July, 11th August was a friday so the next tuesday was 15th when Episode 2 released, then 15th September was

• I can’t give this game a number higher than a 6 unless Ivor appears (JK). Seriously though he has to appear because one of the choices in the choice generator asked if you supported Harper so they have to make some sort of appearance.

• The admin mentions Lukas when he is talking to Jesseenter image description here

RIP Lukes You will be remembered, but always forgotten

• ok put the realse down on for the 24th october on my calender

Sign in to comment in this discussion.