Season 2 Ep 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing November 7th

Comments

• I already believed that. Because i thought episode 4 was in works before episode 2?

Oh really? We might get episode 4 sooner then we think!

• Well episode 4 is definitely coming out either the 17th or the 24th of October. I'm calling on the 17th now.

I already believed that. Because i thought episode 4 was in works before episode 2?

• Early October i call for! I haven't ever really assumed a release date on MCSM before.

Well episode 4 is definitely coming out either the 17th or the 24th of October. I'm calling on the 17th now.

• Oh really?? I plan ahead on the release date right after the latest episode has been released XD

Early October i call for! I haven't ever really assumed a release date on MCSM before.

• I guess i'll try out what you do and see if i think i like it or get used to it then!

Oh really?? I plan ahead on the release date right after the latest episode has been released XD

• It's actually really fun, I guessed the release date for Jailhouse Block and I was actually right! That was the first time I had guessed right though.. I've been doing it for a while lol

I guess i'll try out what you do and see if i think i like it or get used to it then!

• Nice!

It's actually really fun, I guessed the release date for Jailhouse Block and I was actually right! That was the first time I had guessed right though.. I've been doing it for a while lol

• I think that Ghast was scary, before fighting it, it makes a deep ghast scream. Telltale is really going towards big mob abominations that the Admin created, a massive colossal enderman at the end of episode three really makes the game more exciting! I was hoping so bad for an enderman boss in Story Mode, and it came true!

Mikestar16 posted: »

Yeah, that boss fight was pretty awesome, it really felt like a boss fight that is experienced in this generation's high quality games. A

• Maybe. But I think he meant that Episode 5 was currently in the writing stages. Still, work is being done on it...

• edited September 2017

I hope Episode 4 wouldn't release soon...

• He should, if they were all in a group. I'm sure he did.

The thing is, Only jack knew Vos. Wait does nurm know vos?

• Just because they were making it early...i don't think it will make a difference whether it comes out early or not that just might mean.....it will be more awesome.

• Why?

ali1382 posted: »

I hope Episode 4 wouldn't release soon...

• Maybe because if it is realeased on a later date th

Why?

• I hope we don't go into a spiral of rping again XD

• Oops, I couldn't edit it so I'll just continue off of here

Maybe because if it's released on a later date then that means that they were working on it a lot more then what was expected and that it will turn out to be better because of them having more time to add things and polish it

Maybe because if it is realeased on a later date th

• edited September 2017

Yes, that's why I hope Episode 4 will release late.

Oops, I couldn't edit it so I'll just continue off of here Maybe because if it's released on a later date then that means that they were

• So Soren your intresed in endermen have you ever seen or heard of a giant endermen and would you like to study its behaviour

Yes, that's why I hope Episode 4 will release late.

• edited September 2017

Yes, a lot! I think i've heard of him before! Maybe I can learn him how to build and be the best friends in the world! Yes! I would love to study his behavior!

vickytonner posted: »

So Soren your intresed in endermen have you ever seen or heard of a giant endermen and would you like to study its behaviour

• Well. I for one would like to know more about this giant enderman and how it got there..

That wasn't roleplay

• looking at the news we can say that the episode is almost done or already done

• Maybe Romeo has the same level of power than the command block, or vice versa.

SnownRaven posted: »

Huh, I was watching a bit from the first season and I noticed Soren says he found the Command Block. I also noticed that when he uses it to,

• But it could evolve into one

Well. I for one would like to know more about this giant enderman and how it got there.. That wasn't roleplay

• are you, like, ok? we got episode 3.

rl rl telltale the IRONY are u rl posting threats about episode 4 and we didn't even get to download episode 3 xD #cringe

• Almost done. Maybe they just need some time to... Well, you know, bugfix, or something

Rokas111 posted: »

looking at the news we can say that the episode is almost done or already done

• Random Question...

Am I the only one who thinks Petra looks awesome in the new (Red and black) clothes she got from the Admin..?

• Nope. She looks badass but also kinda more evil looking.

Random Question... Am I the only one who thinks Petra looks awesome in the new (Red and black) clothes she got from the Admin..?

• edited September 2017

Points finger at profile picture Oh yeah, she looks SO cool, I hope they don't change her outfit back after the Admin, I love Petras old outfit but this one is just SO much cooler.

Random Question... Am I the only one who thinks Petra looks awesome in the new (Red and black) clothes she got from the Admin..?

• SO EXCITED TO TRY OUT EPISODE 4 & 5 LOVE TellTale! WHO ELSE IS HYPED :3

• I agree I don’t want more bugs like the Stella choice bug

Why?

• I think Minecraft story mode season 2 ep 4 will probably be released on October 24th.

• I can't wait for episode 4! I wonder what is below the bedrock.

• Me!

SO EXCITED TO TRY OUT EPISODE 4 & 5 LOVE TellTale! WHO ELSE IS HYPED

• Agreed.

Nope. She looks badass but also kinda more evil looking.

• Me too! Xara said it can stop Admins power, so I think it'll be another command block, but it says in the chapter 6 of Episode 4: tougher than diamond! So maybe it's something stronger than diamond that we will use it to kill the Admin!

I can't wait for episode 4! I wonder what is below the bedrock.

• What's the stella choice bug?

I agree I don’t want more bugs like the Stella choice bug

• Your right! She looks awesome in the red and black!

• You freed Stella from the ice even if you kept her stuck in episode 2

What's the stella choice bug?

• Like I said before, COMMAND BLOCKS, structure blocks, and barriers are indestructible in normal survival minecraft.

Me too! Xara said it can stop Admins power, so I think it'll be another command block, but it says in the chapter 6 of Episode 4: tougher than diamond! So maybe it's something stronger than diamond that we will use it to kill the Admin!

• I'm excited for the trailer to come out, usually when it comes out i get all antsy and SUPERRRRRR hyped.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.