Season 2 Ep 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing November 7th

Comments

• edited September 2017

Flashbacks from season 1 episode 4..

I swear if they kill.. Petra, Jack, Nurm, Radar, Lluna, or even Stella.. I'll flip out

MegaXD posted: »

" Heartwarming " " Incredibly touching " Time to sacrifice another character...

• I know this has been mentioned a billion times now but I love every single character this season. Not ONE has a bland personality and they are all special in their own ways.. Hope Telltale doesn't kill any of them off.. there hasn't been a death in a while.. Gulps

• Agree, I think it would ruin the purpose of Reuben's death

L-dog posted: »

if he does i'll be very mad

• I hope they bring back Lukas...

I know this has been mentioned a billion times now but I love every single character this season. Not ONE has a bland personality and they a

• Yeah not a lot of death so far, only vos, sammy, and the warden. back in season 1 there was a lot more. I feel like there will inevitably be a major death

I know this has been mentioned a billion times now but I love every single character this season. Not ONE has a bland personality and they a

• edited September 2017

I think Telltale is going to reveal more of Jesse's friendship with Petra in the past before season 1 started, I noticed both of these characters have arguments from previous episodes, but they apologize afterwards.

Possibly this episode might focus with Jesse and Petra (if its a conversation about the fight in episode 3 where the Admin made Petra fight Jesse if she was his champion and not Jack), then we learn more about Xara's backstory and how she and Fred failed to defeat Romeo during their fight for control of the world resulting in Fred dying and Xara having her powers taken by Romeo.

" Heartwarming " " Incredibly touching " Time to sacrifice another character...

• Don't say that!! You will inspire Stirpe!!

Yeah not a lot of death so far, only vos, sammy, and the warden. back in season 1 there was a lot more. I feel like there will inevitably be a major death

• well if jesse defets the admin and Xara gets her powers she may offer a reward to either bring reunven back or bring back luna/nurm because admins could have the power to bring ruenben back

Mikestar16 posted: »

Agree, I think it would ruin the purpose of Reuben's death

• maybe it will be jesse BUT TEHY BETTER BO KILL OFFF LLUNA IF THE DO I WILL BE VERY MAD

Yeah not a lot of death so far, only vos, sammy, and the warden. back in season 1 there was a lot more. I feel like there will inevitably be a major death

• Maybe in ep5.

SebasDash97 posted: »

the admin will destroy BEACONTOWN?

• Lol, what about Lucas?

Flashbacks from season 1 episode 4.. I swear if they kill.. Petra, Jack, Nurm, Radar, Lluna, or even Stella.. I'll flip out

• Well based on what I see from pictures we fight our way through Below the bedrock and we find out how to stop admin. End of ep.4

Then we have an enormous fight with admin in beacon town in ep.5

• That would be so challenging although because I promised to bring lluna back I will bring lluna

vickytonner posted: »

well if jesse defets the admin and Xara gets her powers she may offer a reward to either bring reunven back or bring back luna/nurm because admins could have the power to bring ruenben back

• Well considering he probably isn't going to be in the season much I don't think it would happen

Linkyop posted: »

Lol, what about Lucas?

• Again.. Jesse is the main character.. why would they kill him/her off..

vickytonner posted: »

maybe it will be jesse BUT TEHY BETTER BO KILL OFFF LLUNA IF THE DO I WILL BE VERY MAD

• Maybe I feel like Eric Stirpe will come up with something more creative, something like that may have happen in Season 1 but Season 2 is way to good for a predictable storyline like that.

Bloodyway posted: »

Well based on what I see from pictures we fight our way through Below the bedrock and we find out how to stop admin. End of ep.4 Then we have an enormous fight with admin in beacon town in ep.5

• Where is lukas in episode 3. He was with the group and he just disappeared

• Don't worry. He's fine. I bet he's in beacontown because the admin mentioned Lukas when he told Jesse about how he was going to manipulate his/her friends.

captianbomb posted: »

Where is lukas in episode 3. He was with the group and he just disappeared

• I hope so. I really wanna know how Jesse and Petra became friends considering they have very different personalities and Petra always treated Jesse like he was a noob. ( she still treats Jesse like that sometimes )

I think Telltale is going to reveal more of Jesse's friendship with Petra in the past before season 1 started, I noticed both of these chara

• Can any moderators improve these two new tweets?

Before:

September 28th

• Tweet from Eric Stirpe: Just finished up a playthru of the next ep. of MCSM - Looking great, sounding great, super funny, incredibly touching. So proud of the team.

• Tweet from Eric Stirpe: Director Daniel Rosales, writer .@n_martinez6, designer .@juancow, & their crew made some awesomely weird/funny/heartwarming moments this ep.

After:

September 28th

• Tweet from Eric Stirpe: Just finished up a playthru of the next ep. of MCSM - Looking great, sounding great, super funny, incredibly touching. So proud of the team.

• Second tweet (continuation of the previous one): Director Daniel Rosales, writer .@n_martinez6, designer .@juancow, & their crew made some awesomely weird/funny/heartwarming moments this ep.
  • Yeah, I hope he'll come back in episode 4.

captianbomb posted: »

Where is lukas in episode 3. He was with the group and he just disappeared

• I´m dying.... how do i not die....? simple..... BRING BACK LUKAS...... also guys it´s not lucas it´s lukas XD

• Yeah, BRING BACK LUKAS!

L-dog posted: »

I´m dying.... how do i not die....? simple..... BRING BACK LUKAS...... also guys it´s not lucas it´s lukas XD

• Nope all episodes already planned out that's not going to make them add a death unless there's an adventure pass

Don't say that!! You will inspire Stirpe!!

• If you watch telltale's "player's space" you'll see they had planned things for the episodes that were changed late.

Also, the coment was a joke :P

Nope all episodes already planned out that's not going to make them add a death unless there's an adventure pass

• cough cough walking dead season 1*

Again.. Jesse is the main character.. why would they kill him/her off..

• edited September 2017

ölfmbposfmbposmfpbmdsgmhnpdgmbnpodmnhpodmghikmdtihmdimhdgpimhd (Face Roll) DAMM the teasing makes me feel all kind of juicy.

not to overhype

PFFF :D Can't wait!

https://twitter.com/carolineliddick/status/913815023738175489

• Never played the walking dead so I wouldn't know

* cough cough walking dead season 1*

• What if we're going to a place where all the dead go and we find Magnus/Elligard or Reuben

• No.....No..... HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT THX ALOT NOW I CANT SLEEP

• After all this tweets I can say someone is gonna to ...DIE.

• Jeez all these tweets make it seem like it’s coming really soon but we didn’t get a rating so yeah. I expect to find a rating a next week.

• Yeah but I don't mind it, Petra just amuses me most of the time that's why I like her so much

I hope so. I really wanna know how Jesse and Petra became friends considering they have very different personalities and Petra always treated Jesse like he was a noob. ( she still treats Jesse like that sometimes )

• Yeah in season 2 episode 1, Jesse tells Radar that Nell (the blonde girl) reminds him/her of Petra in her early days, we're getting small hints about Petra in each episode, like in episode 1, she explains she'll lose it if Jesse died and inventory was everywhere, I think that foreshadows whats going to happen to Jesse in episode 5 if the villain's attack is about to hit Petra, the choice would be to sacrifice Jesse to save her.

I hope so. I really wanna know how Jesse and Petra became friends considering they have very different personalities and Petra always treated Jesse like he was a noob. ( she still treats Jesse like that sometimes )

• Oh the main character Lee got bit and was going to die so the girl had to shoot him

Never played the walking dead so I wouldn't know

• Emotional scenes, well this should be good

• Soooo, I read one of the twitter comments that Eric posted and someone said "I'm I going to cry?" and then Eric replied with "I mean, I cried a little bit"

So yeah, when you're playing the next episode have some tissues ready

• Great....can't wait

Mikestar16 posted: »

Soooo, I read one of the twitter comments that Eric posted and someone said "I'm I going to cry?" and then Eric replied with "I mean, I cried a little bit" So yeah, when you're playing the next episode have some tissues ready

• " Telltale's most emotionally resonant content "
    Ok someone is going to die for sure. Interesting fact: Reuben's death was in episode 4, so if there's another major death... EP 4 Season 1 | EP 4 Season 2 0_0

Sign in to comment in this discussion.