Best, Worst, most Underrated episode **POLL**

2»

Comments

• Really now? With the way talk, you'd think it's just okay.
    Personally, I see it as something of a guilty pleasure.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Thicker Than Water is probably the most loved episode of A New Frontier.

• 3 notifications at once?! Wow, you've been bombing me with love ever since I returned! :heart:

Why do you see it as a guity pleasure? Is it that bad? :lol:

DabigRG posted: »

Really now? With the way talk, you'd think it's just okay. Personally, I see it as something of a guilty pleasure.

• edited April 2018

3 notifications at once?! Wow, you've been bombing me with love ever since I returned! :heart:

To be honest, I was half starting to wonder where the heck you went a few days ago. Your post in the Kids Appreciation thread was a pleasant sight. :smile:

Why do you see it as a guity pleasure? Is it that bad? :lol:

Sigh, see, that's the thing--I don't think it's technically bad!

The episode is filled with a number of minor but noticeable signs of a shift in direction and priorities, a generally good plot overview/premise on paper, half-baked or sometimes fleeting ideas, confusingly emphasized fandom nods, a focus that tries to hit on most of the cast in major yet negligible ways, questionable if not outright jank determinant factors, or some combination of all that.

Not to mention that many of these problems set the stage for From the Gallows to have pretty low expectations going in for it to say "Hold my Twenty Beers."

Fangirl101 posted: »

3 notifications at once?! Wow, you've been bombing me with love ever since I returned! Why do you see it as a guity pleasure? Is it that bad?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.