Vote

Underrated Episode
Vote

Tagged:

Comments

• Starved for Help is the best episode.

From the Gallows is the worst episode.

A House Divided is the most underrated.

• I personally think A House Divided gets plenty of praise for being the “Last Good Episode Telltale ever made” personally I think no going back is the most Underrated as I think it did extremely well for having a really bad penultimate episode. No going back I think does a successful job at being climactic as well

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Starved for Help is the best episode. From the Gallows is the worst episode. A House Divided is the most underrated.

• edited October 2017

Best: No Time Left

Worst: From the Gallows

Underrated: In Harms Way

EDIT: Because CandySquared offered a good suggestion

Overrated: Starved For Help

• Usually yeah, but most people just hate S2 as a whole. I thought the first two episodes were amazing, a lot better than any ANF episodes. That’s why I prefer S2 over ANF.

I personally think A House Divided gets plenty of praise for being the “Last Good Episode Telltale ever made” personally I think no going ba

• I think it would be cool to have an overrated poll as well.

Best: No Time Left
    Worst: In Harm's Way
    Underrated: Thicker Than Water

• No Time Left

Long Road Ahead

Amid The Ruins

• Best: A House Divided
    Underrated: Amid the Ruins

• edited October 2017

Best: A House Divided
    Worst: In Too Deep
    Underrated: Ties That Bind Part 1 or Amid the Ruins

• Best: Around every corner.
    Worst: Ties that bind part 2
    Underrated: No going back
    Overrated: Starved for help ((Honestly i agree its a good episode but i really dont agree with it being the best like some people claim it to be.))

• I'm having a hard time thinking of an underrated episode. I think most of us generally dislike In Harm's Way and From the Gallows, while Amid the Ruins is generally accepted to at least have serious issues.

• In my opinion, Long Road Ahead is the best episode. It had fantastic writing, the deaths were unexpected, and I will never forget the feeling of desperation when I looked down on what was left of my group on the bridge with Christa and Omid: Kenny, Ben, and Charles (I was like: Wait, that's it?)
    Above the Law was the worst. By the end of it, I still had no idea where the plot of ANF was going, and didn't feel attached to any of the characters (including Clementine).
    Amid the Ruins is severely underrated, although that might be personal preference as I love it when the characters are "among the elements".

• Best: Long Road Ahead
    Worst: Ties that Bind part II
    Most underrated: Around Every Corner

• No time left is the best
    400 days is the worst
    From the gallows is underrated

• Starved For Help - Best episode.
    Ties that Bind Part 2 - Worst episode.
    400 Days- Underrated.

• Best episode is definitely Around Every Corner, worst would obviously be Ties that Bind: Part 1, and I think the most underrated would either be Starved for Help or TWD Michonne's third episode.

• Best: No Time Left
    Worst: From The Gallows
    Underrated: Amid The Ruins

Underrated: A House Divided

Underrated: Around Every Corner

• I love all the episodes.

• Best: What We Deserve
    Underrated: Amid The Ruins

• Best: Starved for help
    Worst: Amid The Ruinds (literally the most boring episode)
    Underrated: From The Gallows

• Ooh, someone bumped a neat underappreciated thread!
    Let's see here...

Best: Starved for Help, of course
    Worst: Either In Harm's Way or From the Gallows
    Underrated: Maybe Thicker than Water(I kinda wanna say an episode of Michonne's DLC, but I never played it.)

And since we got a rebel here,
    Overrated: In Harm's Way, if it not the Worst

• Best: A House Divided
    Worst: Amid The Ruins
    Underrated: Above the Law or Thicker than Water

• Best: Starved for Help
    Worst: Ties that Bind / From the Gallows
    Underrated: S1E4 (forgot the name)

• Best: In Harms Way
    Worst: Above The Law
    Underrated: Thicker than water (The ending was very good to be fair, it just had a poor start)

• Around Every Corner

Best: Starved for Help Worst: Ties that Bind / From the Gallows Underrated: S1E4 (forgot the name)

• edited April 2018

Even though I already posted my thoughts on this thread, I now think that Long Road Ahead is more underrated than what I originally said (Amid The Ruins), as I don't see it getting as much love as the other S1 episodes like Starved For Help and No Time Left do. The hub sections and set-pieces were my favourite in the season.

• To be fair, that episode really drags after Carley/Doug gets shot.

Around Around Every Corner at least mostly took place in areas that were close and you could return to.

Even though I already posted my thoughts on this thread, I now think that Long Road Ahead is more underrated than what I originally said (Am

• edited April 2018

I'm suprised From The Gallows is considered the worst WD episode. While ANF was the worst of the series, From The Gallows was the episode that stood most out in Season 3 imo

• edited April 2018

Eeeeeeeeuuuugh... :grimace:

--Have you played the episode? Then saw all(read: most/enough) of the possibilities? And THEN connect it to the other episodes as a whole installment--as the FINALE of the whole installment?

It's kind of a hot mess.

I'm suprised From The Gallows is considered the worst WD episode. While ANF was the worst of the series, From The Gallows was the episode that stood most out in Season 3 imo

• Best: Starved For Help
    Underrated: A New Day

• Underrated: A New Day

Is that the first episode?

Fangirl101 posted: »

Best: Starved For Help Worst: From The Gallows Underrated: A New Day

• Yes. Of Season 1.

DabigRG posted: »

Underrated: A New Day Is that the first episode?

• Huh. Well, it IS the first episode.

Yes. Of Season 1.

• Yeah. Something wrong? I think the episode deserves some love.

Huh. Well, it IS the first episode.

• In my opinion
    Best: Starved for help TWD S1 E2
    Worst: From the Gallows TWD S3 E5
    Underrated: 400 days

• Oh god without a doubt Around Every Corner is the most underrated. That episode was fucking great, and I would play it over and over again.

Best to me is AEC, which is why I also voted it as underrated. I wish it got more praise.

Worst without a doubt is Amid the Ruins.

• It does.
    But at the same time, it's also the FIRST episode, where you're focused more on establishing the main/major characters going forward in a comfortable, relatively easy to digest manner. And while it's very possible to do this in a way that not only grabs the audiences attention, but is also memorable/fun enough for repeat viewings, it's more often than not just okay with an important footnote or two in hindsight.

Yeah. Something wrong? I think the episode deserves some love.

• Thicker Than Water is probably the most loved episode of A New Frontier.

Ooh, someone bumped a neat underappreciated thread! Let's see here... Best: Starved for Help, of course Worst: Either In Harm's Way or

• In my opinion:
    Best: Starved for help - Due to great writing passing the ubiquitous tension climate
    Worst: From the Gallows - He looked like a Fast and furious, never really gearing up, just rushed to finish the season.
    Underrated: 400 days - I think the majority did not understand why the name of the DLC.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.