What's your preference? More Hubs? Or Longer episodes? (For S4) (Unofficial)

2»

Comments

• Just to signify some maturity. Who wears pigtails their whole life from childhood to adulthood?

I get that mindset, but considering McCarol ranch isn't that far from Richmond, I honestly don't know why they felt the need to change that now.

Louche posted: »

As long as you have a cute face, short cut hair will always look good. But emo cuts... guhd. What if they gave her a bun like Christa? Or o

• "Buff"

Because it's the most practical and not stupidly styled or anything. Also, if your Clem actually liked Jane, it's neat way to honor her memo

• More hubs. Without them the game feels boring. I don't want a long, boring game.

• Ironically, I recall seeing/hearing that some people thought the hubs and puzzles were boring. And considering the former are meant to be breather sections, there is some precedent for that.

GubaLord posted: »

More hubs. Without them the game feels boring. I don't want a long, boring game.

• There are a lot of different opinions. I enjoy solving puzzles like the "Start the train" was in season 1.

DabigRG posted: »

Ironically, I recall seeing/hearing that some people thought the hubs and puzzles were boring. And considering the former are meant to be breather sections, there is some precedent for that.

• Because they wanted to ape a scene off season 1 without remembering that other scene where Clem promises Lee she'll cut her hair herself after he dies.

Whoops.

DabigRG posted: »

Just to signify some maturity. Who wears pigtails their whole life from childhood to adulthood? I get that mindset, but considering McCarol ranch isn't that far from Richmond, I honestly don't know why they felt the need to change that now.

• Buff baseball player dudes giving her emo cuts n shiet

:D

Because it's the most practical and not stupidly styled or anything. Also, if your Clem actually liked Jane, it's neat way to honor her memo

• Or one tiny pigtail in the back. Just to signify some maturity.

I would've been a lot more comfortable with that happening. This whole emo cut threw me off, as soon as I saw it I instantly thought of that chick with the green hair from Watch Dogs2. But look I get it, Clem's maturing. But maturing into this type of style with everything she's went through/experienced?! * No offense to anyone going through this phase * All in all just doesn't sit well with me.

As long as you have a cute face, short cut hair will always look good. But emo cuts... guhd. What if they gave her a bun like Christa? Or o

• It will never match Season 1.

Truthfully I don't think they can make another season as good as S1. And I think that's what they're trying to do, and it's making them batshit crazy! When you think about it, it's kinda like the "Ghostbusters" franchise. A very great movie with a horrible attempt to be brought back to life when it didn't need reviving in the first place. What I'm saying is, is some things should just be left alone, and constantly trying to make a replica of it never goes well. LEAVE S1 ALONE TELLTALE! YOU DID IT ONCE! IT WAS and will be THE SHIT! MOVE FORWARD!

dan290786 posted: »

Longer episodes and hubs can only happen with more gameplay obviously, something I feel Telltale aren't capable of giving us anymore. Even i

Sign in to comment in this discussion.