Avesta vs Selina...who is the better woman for Bruce ?

Comments

• You're right, I did. My bad.

To Journey95's credit u did mentioned in your last post despite it being a avesta vs selina post... Anyway i rather the still mysterious intrigue of avesta than the same iteration of selina .

• Well, Bruce and Selina a lot of things in common. Bruce sees Selina good man, it surprises Selina. And how in the comics they are about each other responds:"I fall, he catches me","I'm falling she catches me".

• Harley is out of question considered she tries to kill Bruce based on choice.

• What kind of question this is?!
    Selina is only answer. I didnt see any romance of Bruce and Iman.
    And realy Iman, thats a male name,lol.

• In Arabic it's name given to both genders.

MareCZV posted: »

What kind of question this is?! Selina is only answer. I didnt see any romance of Bruce and Iman. And realy Iman, thats a male name,lol.

• edited December 2017

So? I'm no fan of any of the options of this thread so I picked Harley. Selina is just more of the same I have already seen plenty of times as a Batman fan and Avesta is generic

ShampaFK posted: »

She wasn't one of the options in this particular thread. Not all of us are enamored with Harley. I, for one, find her repulsive.

• Harley is too crazy

• Bruce and Iman had some great scenes together chemistry wise.

• Selian of course! Because Avesta will never happen. They don`t have any chemistry whatsoever in any scenes they are in

• Bruce and Avesta had great chemistry in Episode One.

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

Selian of course! Because Avesta will never happen. They don`t have any chemistry whatsoever in any scenes they are in

• Sorry but....no.
    Or, we don't share the same meaning of chemistry. Their interactions have been purely professional thus far.
    A hug does not count for much at all in the grand scheme of things, nothing remotely comparable to Bruce and Selina, in and out of costumes.

It was clear from the onset there would not be much between them and it played out exactly as predicted.

Bruce and Avesta had great chemistry in Episode One.

• Not really talking romantically, but the characters played off each other well. So if there was a romance I would buy it.

Sorry but....no. Or, we don't share the same meaning of chemistry. Their interactions have been purely professional thus far. A hug does n

• Exactly, very little screen time between Avesta and Bruce. Selina and Bruce in my opinion have been a great dynamic even tho it was one episode this season I really enjoyed watching the two around each other. But I might be a little biased because I ship them ☺

Sorry but....no. Or, we don't share the same meaning of chemistry. Their interactions have been purely professional thus far. A hug does n

• Seriously.. TellTale, what the hell? Why do you hate Catwoman so much in 'EW'? She was so perfect at the season 1, and now... gosh...

• Do you think Selina would sell out Bruce? I don't think she will because first of all Selina and Bruce seem to like each other if you look at Season 2 and how many times you can choose to be friends or start a relationship. Also Bruce Wayne could easily play off that he is not Batman by pretending to be a snobby playboy billionaire.

GamerLady posted: »

Well Bruce also knows her identity. So its like if she outs him he outs her.

• She needs to come clean about Riddler.

• I think depending on how you play your Bruce, possibly. But I said that as more of the fact that her knowing his identity isn't that big a deal, considering he also knows her's. Honestly the only way I'd see her outing him is if he put her in prison. Even if she's enemies with Bruce I don't really see her doing it. She has talked about ratting him out a couple times, once in season 1 and once in season 2, but I think she's all bark and no bite.

Do you think Selina would sell out Bruce? I don't think she will because first of all Selina and Bruce seem to like each other if you look a

• Is it weird that I was surprised they had Batman hug her back? I half expected him to just stand there and wait for it to be over... I mean... I guess the super-heroly thing to do would be to hug the hostage in their time of need... totally broke the immersion of my emo-bat though. lol.

• I also much preferred season one Bruce to season two Bruce... I wish they'd kept the same look.

NightCatty posted: »

Seriously.. TellTale, what the hell? Why do you hate Catwoman so much in 'EW'? She was so perfect at the season 1, and now... gosh...

• I like both to be honest

Seriously.. TellTale, what the hell? Why do you hate Catwoman so much in 'EW'? She was so perfect at the season 1, and now... gosh...

• edited December 2017

I like both, to be honest. My only issue with S2 Bruce is his criminal outfit that he uses in his undercover dealings with the Pact. His jacket just looks weird, and where did he get that hat anyways? How it has not once fallen off his head during these two episodes is beyond me. I think a simple cap would have been just fine.

I also much preferred season one Bruce to season two Bruce... I wish they'd kept the same look.

• edited December 2017

He does look pretty stupid in his "criminal" outfit. Like wtf Telltale.
    Perhaps it was intentional.

Putinovich posted: »

I like both, to be honest. My only issue with S2 Bruce is his criminal outfit that he uses in his undercover dealings with the Pact. His jac

• I hate her eyelashes in the second season version.

• Really? I thought the criminal outfit helped a lot... it was the casual outfit that looks funky to me, and the business suit sort of.

He does look pretty stupid in his "criminal" outfit. Like wtf Telltale. Perhaps it was intentional.

• Ditto

I also much preferred season one Bruce to season two Bruce... I wish they'd kept the same look.

• edited December 2017

I like the Season 2 Bruce look, Selina's look is the one I found the change jarring at first.

• I don't know what you guys are smoking, season 1 Selina was kinda ugly in some scenes while
    Selina in season 2 is absoutley gourgeous.

Now lets take a look a season 1 Selina for second shall we

And yaw trying to say that season 1 Selina looks better than season 2 Selina?

• I think season 2 Selina looks much better.

• Season 2 Selina have a strabismus all the time... It much worst than 1 or 2 stupid faces from season 1.

I don't know what you guys are smoking, season 1 Selina was kinda ugly in some scenes while Selina in season 2 is absoutley gourgeous.

• Strabimus lol really your gonna need to back that up with some evidence first ,but even then that's still better than Selina from season 1 who looks like she has a lazy eye.

Season 2 Selina have a strabismus all the time... It much worst than 1 or 2 stupid faces from season 1.

• edited December 2017

I strongly agree with all those posts sayng Selina in season one was much more beautiful... Maybe she changed her image after the Riddler's death. XD She is in mourning XD
    And I hate Bruce's looks in both seasons. He reminds me Mira Forrester, lol, with his big sad eyes and over expressional face. You can literally read from his face what he is thinking or feeling, not such a cool quality for someone who suppose to know how to hide his true emotions, control himself and fooling press and public every day.
    And his face is to generic.

• If that's the case then the beautiful darker skin tone she had in S1 would be a spray tan, and she simply stopped touching it up.

Tiefling posted: »

I strongly agree with all those posts sayng Selina in season one was much more beautiful... Maybe she changed her image after the Riddler's

• It's no wonder, after such a loss. Poor girl is completly heartbroken. XD

Poptarts posted: »

If that's the case then the beautiful darker skin tone she had in S1 would be a spray tan, and she simply stopped touching it up.

• I think her S02 model is a step-up, her skin tone is no different under similar lighting conditions.
    The skin shading however seems more refined.

• edited December 2017

I think the model used for the Batman Arkham Knight trailer is more realistic :

Definitely the most credible Bruce Wayne I've seen even though it's technically not in a video game. Funnily enough the in-game model for Bruce in the Arkham games is atrocious.
    I agree he looks generic in Telltale games. And he reminds way too much of Archer.

Catwoman/Selina looks good in all games but again in the Arkham series she is downright stunning.

In my opinion the model used here is better, and I'm not talking technically. I'm well aware that Rocksteady's heavily modified UE3 is impressive and they have the budget to create incredible art assets.

I have a lot of issues with the writing which I find offensively bad in many regards but technically the Arkham series is a triumph. Arkham Knight wows me to this day, the environments in particular are beyond stunning, character models are definitely a mixed bag. Some look great and some look like they have been outsourced without much authoring going on, and some look downright unbelievable like the Arkham Knight himself, the level of artistry on display is staggering.

Sorry for going off-topic.

Tiefling posted: »

I strongly agree with all those posts sayng Selina in season one was much more beautiful... Maybe she changed her image after the Riddler's

• Arkham Knight Bruce's appearence is my favorite, and yes, Bruce from trailer is very good.
    Selina I like more in TT, actually, but the costume is good.
    Same opinion about writing. But Arkham games were impressive: stunning picture, fun gameplay, cool characters. But writing... writing was hitting right into my face, lol. TT have they mistakes, but their Batman storytelling is good in general.
    This whole discussion about Bruce looks and Arkham knight is very in place in this thread, yeah. XD

I think the model used for the Batman Arkham Knight trailer is more realistic : Definitely the most credible Bruce Wayne I've seen eve

• Most the returning characters from Season 1 have had slight changes in look.

• Bruce is more buff in Season 2, which makes more sense.

• edited January 2018

They tweaked quite a few characters, Bruce, Selina, Alfred, Gordon, John all have looked a tad different than last season

• Arkham was great at crafting a world.

They tweaked quite a few characters, Bruce, Selina, Alfred, Gordon, John all have looked a tad different than last season

Sign in to comment in this discussion.