Avesta vs Selina...who is the better woman for Bruce ?

Comments

• He actually looked a littler slim-er to me in season 2. ...I guess his waist was tinier in season 1, now that I think about it. His shoulders were bulky though.

Zjaa6 posted: »

Bruce is more buff in Season 2, which makes more sense.

• He is actually bigger, you just have to compare his shirtless model to the one in Season 1.

GamerLady posted: »

He actually looked a littler slim-er to me in season 2. ...I guess his waist was tinier in season 1, now that I think about it. His shoulders were bulky though.

• I agree. World building was stellar, but characters certainly weren't, not all of them at least.
    I really love the Batsuit of Arkham Knight, it would not fit Telltale's aesthetic but it perfectly crystallizes Batman's technological edge. He looks like an unstoppable force.

Zjaa6 posted: »

Arkham was great at crafting a world.

• edited January 2018

Arkham series was visually beautiful in general. And that comes from me - I usually don't pay attention to visuals, just storytelling.
    AK batsuit is awesome.
    Cough. Just me helping to stay on topic.

• The writers have done a great job so far, really can't wait for Episodes 4&5.

• Writing has been some of Telltale's best this season, a lot of great dialogue.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited January 2018

I would say that Avesta is probably the better one, as she seems more aligned with Bruce's morals and regard for the rules. That being said, it probably depends on how you play your Bruce - I could see some people preferring the more wildcard side of Selina depending on how they try to play as Bruce.

• I have to correct you since you spelt Selina's name wrong :smile: Sorry people do this on all the Game of Thrones forums when someone misspells Rodrik. I however, do prefer Selina because she is more willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done and it just feels like Bruce and Selina are meant to be, I've loved them as a couple in the comics and in this game.

I would say that Avesta is probably the better one, as she seems more aligned with Bruce's morals and regard for the rules. That being said,

• Fixed it :p

I have to correct you since you spelt Selina's name wrong Sorry people do this on all the Game of Thrones forums when someone misspells Ro

• Haha I was only joking :smiley: So you like Avesta more than Selina huh? :triumph: I guess we can never be friends LOL just kidding

Fixed it

• Can't go wrong with either imo

• Looks like we might get to choose.

• That would be great.

Looks like we might get to choose.

• To be honest I would not be against getting Bruce to romance Avesta if Avesta is not Talia because if she is that would be a turn off for me. However, as of right now Selina is still my favorite. Perhaps we can also gain Avesta as an ally for Batman.

• I've said it before and I'll say it again, my Bruce will die heartbroken and alone. The way it started.

• How is he heartbroken? Did your Selina become his enemy at the end after he romanced her? There are so many ways that having a romantic interest can help Batman. He has someone he trusts at his side and possibly someone who is willing to do whatever it takes to help him save the day.

Johro posted: »

I've said it before and I'll say it again, my Bruce will die heartbroken and alone. The way it started.

• Did your Selina become his enemy at the end after he romanced her?

Neither. I didn't upset her nor romance her.

How is he heartbroken?

He's not right now. I meant his death. Assuming that's, I don't know, 20-30 years from now.
    I subscribe to the old comic book theory that your heroes can never truly be happy.
    It can still end in a poetic fashion without being a fairytale.

How is he heartbroken? Did your Selina become his enemy at the end after he romanced her? There are so many ways that having a romantic inte

• Your right Bruce Wayne can die as an old man because he is just a normal human with no superpowers. Wouldn't you prefer that Bruce be happy and find someone he can spend his days off with? Perhaps him and Selina can stroll by a jewelry store and tell Selina not to steal any of the jewelry. :tongue:

Johro posted: »

Did your Selina become his enemy at the end after he romanced her? Neither. I didn't upset her nor romance her. How is he hea

• Avesta is by far the better woman for Bruce.

She, granted presumably, won't backstab him like Catwoman has and thus you're not always wondering if she had ulterior motives.

She's not a criminal.

She understands and even supports what Bruce does. This doesn't make her better than Selina in this regard since they both know of and what Bruce does. Selina might even understand him better. Or maybe they both understand Bruce in very different ways.

Now who does Bruce probably care for more is undoubtedly Catwoman seeing as how he hasn't even expressed such feelings to Avesta.

• I choose Selina bcs if her origin is like in Batman Rebirth, she practiculary the same as Bruce.

• edited January 2018

Speaking of origins, I'm disappointed we did not get to know much about how she "became" Catwoman.
    The apartment scene in S01E3 was a wonderful opportunity for that but I digress.

MareCZV posted: »

I choose Selina bcs if her origin is like in Batman Rebirth, she practiculary the same as Bruce.

• edited January 2018

Neither. My Bruce'll take Silver St. Cloud please.

• who the fuck...

AnimalBoy posted: »

Neither. My Bruce'll take Silver St. Cloud please.

• Right. Who the fuck is St Cloud?

HexIgon posted: »

who the fuck...

• Comic Spoilers

In the comics, she is another of Bruce's love interests. Silver is one that he was going to settle down with, and did propose to -- the only reason the two were not wed was due to her death.

Shadow2122 posted: »

Right. Who the fuck is St Cloud?

• edited January 2018

Seriously? Has anyone around here actually read a Batman comic book? She's one of Bruce's main love interests. I'd put her right below Selina and Talia in regards to relevance.

HexIgon posted: »

who the fuck...

• edited January 2018

Does anyone around here actually read the comic books? I mean, Jesus. Silver's a pretty well known love interest of Bruce.

Shadow2122 posted: »

Right. Who the fuck is St Cloud?

• Eh, I see her as basically the same. Just guilt-ridden because she feels like she could've stopped Riddler. Also my Bruce told her she was more than just a thief, so she wants to own up to that. It is kinda weird that a person goes from "I only care about myself" to "I'm going to risk my life to stop an evil organization from unleashing a super virus because I knew someone who worked for them", but people can change over time so whatever.

ShampaFK posted: »

For me, personality is half of what makes someone attractive. For that reason, I find Harley repulsive. I mean, she was pretty in that Arkha

• It looks like Bruce gets to spend a lot of time with Avesta next episode though, so hopefully a romance is still possible.

• Wasn't Silver in Batman TAS when Bruce is going to get married to her something happens and she calls the wedding off and breaks off their engagement? I don't remember the episode but I remember Bruce was going to get married or engaged not sure.

Does anyone around here actually read the comic books? I mean, Jesus. Silver's a pretty well known love interest of Bruce.

• That was Andrea Beaumont. She eventually became the Batman villain the Phantasm. Silver wasn't in the animated series but she was a main character in season 2 of Gotham.

Wasn't Silver in Batman TAS when Bruce is going to get married to her something happens and she calls the wedding off and breaks off their engagement? I don't remember the episode but I remember Bruce was going to get married or engaged not sure.

• Oh ok thanks I remembered there being an episode like that I just forgot her name :smile:

That was Andrea Beaumont. She eventually became the Batman villain the Phantasm. Silver wasn't in the animated series but she was a main character in season 2 of Gotham.

• edited January 2018

No problem. :)
    It’s not an episode by the way. You’re thinking of the animated movie Mask of the Phantasm.

Oh ok thanks I remembered there being an episode like that I just forgot her name

• Sadly no.

• Clearly Avesta at this point

• Its a toss up for me. Selina is turning into a better person and Avesta has already betrayed Batman's trust. She handed his identity to someone who she keeps saying 'I don't trust.' Catwoman has yet to do that, even as Bruce' enemy. But Avesta also doesn't really know Bruce/Batman at that point, she's just a fan, and I am starting to see some chemistry between Avesta and Bruce now that they are getting to know each other. There are even like two options that if you pick them it kinda comes off as the two flirting and it seems more genuine then how Bruce did it with Harley. But I agree with @GreatWhiteWolf1 I'd rather her not be Talia if she becomes an option. Or, if she is, I'd love for some majorly altered canon.

• Uh, Selina betrayed Batman's trust as soon as she chained him to that chair...

GamerLady posted: »

Its a toss up for me. Selina is turning into a better person and Avesta has already betrayed Batman's trust. She handed his identity to some

• Bruce has no defenitive woman, just check this https://comicvine.gamespot.com/batman/4005-1699/forums/how-many-women-has-batman-kissed-640291/#238
    I would say he definitely needs his mom.

• You want him to kiss his mom too? I mean, I'm all in for making the list longer but, bruh

DarkMystery posted: »

Bruce has no defenitive woman, just check this https://comicvine.gamespot.com/batman/4005-1699/forums/how-many-women-has-batman-kissed-640291/#238 I would say he definitely needs his mom.

• edited January 2018

LOL. No, but he needs his mom to stir him away from his insecurites as a man. :P

Kaelthas posted: »

You want him to kiss his mom too? I mean, I'm all in for making the list longer but, bruh

Sign in to comment in this discussion.