What are some examples of tropes, themes and archetypes that you'd like to see explored in TFS?

2»

Comments

• GohanFGCGohanFGC Banned
    edited January 2018

Seeing that we'll PROBABLY be having old characters from past seasons make a return in Season 4 (Old Friends like Christa making a return, Old Enemies like Arvo making a return, etcetera etcetera), I feel that the principle theme of this NEXT installment will probably wind up being "The Past Will Return." That being said, I can clearly see the possibility of Flashbacks playing a major role in The Final Season. I also believe that Clementine's Biological Father (As Telltale Has Hinted That He Was Still Alive) will LIKELY wind up being A main villain, if not THE main villain, of Season 4, and that Flashbacks may very well provide a means to explain WHY we as the audience never saw him before (Perhaps He Wound Up in Jail Before Clem's Story Began).

• A personal antagonist for Clementine along the lines of characters like The Stranger, Carver, and in a way Arvo, Norma, or David in terms of thematic significance or character comparison.

Perhaps a somewhat effeminate boy to counter her tomboyish getup.

• GohanFGCGohanFGC Banned
    edited February 2018

A personal antagonist for Clementine along the lines of characters like The Stranger, Carver, and in a way Arvo, Norma, or David in terms of thematic significance or character comparison.

I can clearly see such a Personal Antagonist being the leader of a rival group, similar to TNF but worse (possibly in control at the slaughterhouse). I could also see Arvo being part of that same rival group, sent to ambush Clem while she's trying to stake them out.

Perhaps a somewhat effeminate boy to counter her tomboyish getup.

Idk. That would feel somewhat out of place IMO.

DabigRG posted: »

A personal antagonist for Clementine along the lines of characters like The Stranger, Carver, and in a way Arvo, Norma, or David in terms of

Sign in to comment in this discussion.