What do you think about Clem's new style?

Comments

• edited January 2018

It’s Seattle, pretty much everyone there is a hipster.

ShampaFK posted: »

Sounds like a cliché Seattleite. Also, Seattleites are known for being stand-offish, which Clem could certainly become. I love it!

• Check my reply to Stryder.

Sounds like a cliché Seattleite. Also, Seattleites are known for being stand-offish, which Clem could certainly become. I love it!

*(?) Champa might be predjudiced against people from Seattle as well.

I think we're going to have to agree to disagree. I think Natalie Portman looks adorable. I would post a picture but it seems I've forgotten how.

• edited January 2018

I lived in Seattle for almost five years, and was never myself a hipster. Also, there are many different sorts of people living in Seattle - including hippies, yuppies, soccer moms, etc. Instead of thinking of Seattleites as stand-offish I like to think of them as independent. They could be your friend, but they'd rather just keep to themselves and the friends they already have, thanks. Oh, also, I wasn't being sarcastic when I said I love the cliché of a Seattle person. I genuinely love Seattle and many of the types of people who live there.

It’s Seattle, pretty much everyone there is a hipster.

• Actually, as I said above, I really am not. I LOVE Seattle. It's my favorite city in the whole world - grant you I haven't been to that many... but of the ones I have been to... I feel most at home there. I am a liberal atheist, and Seattle is great for my kind of people. I used the description cliché to show that there are many types of people from Seattle... but that is how other people perceive Seattleites. I used to be one and I know that Seattle is far more diverse than that cliché.

DabigRG posted: »

Check my reply to Stryder. Sounds like a cliché Seattleite. Also, Seattleites are known for being stand-offish, which Clem could certainly become. I love it! *(?) Champa might be predjudiced against people from Seattle as well.

• I know, I saw. I was half-joking.

Actually, as I said above, I really am not. I LOVE Seattle. It's my favorite city in the whole world - grant you I haven't been to that many

• Ah! Gotcha. Jokes don't always translate that well in this medium.

I know, I saw. I was half-joking.

• Especially when they're sarcastic.

Ah! Gotcha. Jokes don't always translate that well in this medium.

• If that was the only point, then everyone would just be bald, your physical appearence is the first impression people get of you, even in a zombie apocalypse, and I think having a "nonthreatening" hairstyle and appearence will unconciously cause people to think you are less dangerous, which in almost all instances is positive

angrykurd posted: »

I liked it but isn't the point of it all just to keep it short so it's harder for walkers and other scum to grab it?

• Well not everyone is bald but i seem to remember that Lee could give this tip to Clem, to keep it short, while they were sitting on the train. I Always think of that whenever she chooses to get her hair cut. But in ANF she is old enough to be an awkward self conscience teen and would therefore for probably very much what she looks like.

If that was the only point, then everyone would just be bald, your physical appearence is the first impression people get of you, even in a

• It's garbage. She looks like the Joker (Injustice 2) and Emo Ellen Page (Beyond Two Souls)

• The Joker hairdo is actually spot-on haha! It's kind of equal parts hilarious but also equal parts terrifying at the same time.

Maybe this is a sign - Clem's gonna go insane by the end of all this :worried:

AronDracula posted: »

It's garbage. She looks like the Joker (Injustice 2) and Emo Ellen Page (Beyond Two Souls)

• I don't mind Joker's Injustice2 model like at all, but I find Clem's shitty hair very similar to his.

The Joker hairdo is actually spot-on haha! It's kind of equal parts hilarious but also equal parts terrifying at the same time. Maybe this is a sign - Clem's gonna go insane by the end of all this

• I don't hate it. She looks just fine to me.

• I feel like she could've had something similar that at least didn't look as bad. I dunno how, I'm not a barber/stylist.

• The Joker hairdo is actually spot-on haha!

Yeah, it really is. :joy:

I feel like she could've had something similar that at least didn't look as bad. I dunno how, I'm not a barber/stylist.

I kinda get that vibe too, even if I still particularly care for the style itself on her.

The Joker hairdo is actually spot-on haha! It's kind of equal parts hilarious but also equal parts terrifying at the same time. Maybe this is a sign - Clem's gonna go insane by the end of all this

• Maybe this is a sign - Clem's gonna go insane by the end of all this :worried:

Hah! I can already picture her going on a killing spree while everything is completely silent, but this song is playing in the background.

Every single time the instruments quickly escalate to high pitch, a blood splatter is made from either a gunshot or her slicing someone's throat. >:)

(0:27)

• This song is a simultaneous mix of silly, elegant, irritating, and awesome.
    Like the ending credits of a Gremlins-type movie.
    Or an very odd sounding Sonic level track.

Maybe this is a sign - Clem's gonna go insane by the end of all this Hah! I can already picture her going on a killing spree while

• Absolutely :smiley: For some reason it sounds like everything would be happening at twice the regular speed, with the whole episode playing out in black and white - like those old Charlie Chaplin movies back in the day haha!

Maybe this is a sign - Clem's gonna go insane by the end of all this Hah! I can already picture her going on a killing spree while

• Pewdiepie Didnt Mind It. LoL.

• In before the "Pewdiepie is overrated/douchebag/racist/etc." crowd tear your simple comment asunder.

GohanFGC posted: »

Pewdiepie Didnt Mind It. LoL.

• Huh, Pewbs is still around? Thought the Mossad got him.

• ...The what?

Huh, Pewbs is still around? Thought the Mossad got him.

• I like it. I think it fits. She's growing up. She wants to look older, more mature, less like a little kid, and that haircut can convey that.

• The guys who made extensive files on us a minute after I posted their name, Dabig :(

...The what?

• FUCKIN SPEOPLE!!!

The guys who made extensive files on us a minute after I posted their name, Dabig

• Lel.

In before the "Pewdiepie is overrated/douchebag/racist/etc." crowd tear your simple comment asunder.

• edited January 2018

I think it's cool that she is now wearing that red jacket she has had around her waist throughout ANF but I am not a big fan of the hair. I'd imagine that many of us can agree that Javier should never touch a pair of scissors with the intention of cutting hair ever again. The main thing that bothers me about the hair is that the one side is shaved. How did Javier acomplish this with only a pair of scissors? I don't know about you, but I didn't see any hair buzzers.

I messed around in photoshop and added some hair to the shaved side. I think this looks much better. I am new to photoshop so I am aware that it isn't the best.

Before:

After:

I think it would be cool if Clementine's hair grows and changes over time in the final season. It starts out like how it is in ANF episode 5 and as the series progresses it gets longer so she ties it up like before.

I also feel like in the final season episode 1 they have to continue the streak of the main protagonist getting some form of an injury some time during the first episode. Season 1 Lee hurt his leg. Season 2 Clem got bit by the dog. ANF Javier gets knifed by Eli which barely missed his eye. Clementine in ANF either looses her finger, gets a scarred forehead, bullet scar on cheek, or a tattoo which is kind of like a scar.

Here is my attempt to give Clem a scar on her cheek:

• Here is my attempt to give Clem a scar on her cheek: >

Interestingly enough that's how she would look if i had given her the hair cut.

Veeeee posted: »

I think it's cool that she is now wearing that red jacket she has had around her waist throughout ANF but I am not a big fan of the hair. I'

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited January 2018

A few days late, but please stay on topic. Less Politics, More Walking Dead please!

(Also, the Forum Guidelines don't currently allow political discussions, so there's that too.)

• I like it - she is growing up, she is a teenager and this is her last game she need a good look, which she does she looks like a badass.

I just hope the writing that is behind her the storyplot is great

"")

• "")
    I just hope her character gets a great send off that she deserves.
    Like I said before I like her new look I just hope the writing behind her is good. something like S1 writing would be fantastic. That's what I am hoping for.

• I just hope the writing behind her is good. something like S1 writing would be fantastic. That's what I am hoping for.

Yeah, the main thing I want to see is good writing to give her character the send off she deserves. I heard that the main writer of season 1 episode 4 is coming back to work on the final season so that should be a good sign.

"") I just hope her character gets a great send off that she deserves. Like I said before I like her new look I just hope the writing behind her is good. something like S1 writing would be fantastic. That's what I am hoping for.

• I didn't know that. hopefuly that's a good sign thanks man for the info

also maybe the creator's wanted to give her a look that is based a little on MJ thriller??? LOL IDK
    "")

Veeeee posted: »

I just hope the writing behind her is good. something like S1 writing would be fantastic. That's what I am hoping for. Yeah, the mai

• I just thought of Miley Cyrus being on an episode of Courage, The Cowardly Dog :D

Ch'yeah!

• I love the new look. At first I didn't like it, but it's grown on me and now i love it.

• I'm surprised there is still this much talk about her new "look" i figured this would've died out last year.

• Talking about TWDG returning brings with it the knowledge the look will be returning. With that returns the terrible images that were burned into the retinas of many innocent gamers, tragic.

Chibikid posted: »

I'm surprised there is still this much talk about her new "look" i figured this would've died out last year.

• Maybe it's me personally, but I don't particularly care one way or another if she looks like she does now or during ANF. The only thing I slightly have a problem with is the red jacket which doesn't seem to blend well with the rest of her attire.

Talking about TWDG returning brings with it the knowledge the look will be returning. With that returns the terrible images that were burned into the retinas of many innocent gamers, tragic.

• edited January 2018

The jacket makes me think of her as a Devil May Cry character.

Chibikid posted: »

Maybe it's me personally, but I don't particularly care one way or another if she looks like she does now or during ANF. The only thing I slightly have a problem with is the red jacket which doesn't seem to blend well with the rest of her attire.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.