What do you think about Clem's new style?

13»

Comments

• From what I can see, a lot of people are complaining about Clementine's haircut saying that it makes her look like a Tomboy. One thing that people don't really understand is that Clementine kinda sorta IS a tomboy, in a way. As I recall (And I think a lot of people forget when talking about this), Clementine use to play soccer when she was a kid. Doesn't that sound like a Tomboy to YOU? I mean come on guys. Be REAL here. Lul

eRock92 posted: »

I'm not the biggest fan of it, but I don't hate it to an extreme like some do. I always expected Clem's hair style to change at some point.

• Not a fan of it personally but at the end of the day it's only hair I guess haha

Don't think I'm ever going to be in a situation where I'm like "Oh no, Clem's about the die... and she needs a new hair cut, jeeze!" lol x

• edited February 2018

I just hate how they cut off her pigtails.

The pigtails were one of the most unique things about her character design and it always stuck out, and how it was Lee who cut her hair for her to keep that style and all that. They just had a lot of context behind them.

Now Clem just has that "EDDDGGGGY STRONG FEMALE PROTAGONIST KACHOW GOT THAT HALF SIDE SHAVED GASP AND MAYBE SOME HAIR TO DANGLE NEAR THE EYES?" :scream: Its stupid and generic, and it has no purpose other than just trying to look "bad-ass." Did Telltale forget Clem already was bad-ass? Does Telltale know a "bad-ass" character is more bad-ass when it isnt blatantly obvious they are suppose to be bad-ass based on looks? But instead be bad-ass based on their actions?

• edited February 2018

I think clem has gone through so much disaster that it is time to see her rise ubove the ashes and finally be the badass survivor we want her to be.

• Being kinda sorta a tomboy doesn't mean getting a Miley Cyrus cut. That's just sexist, man.

GohanFGC posted: »

From what I can see, a lot of people are complaining about Clementine's haircut saying that it makes her look like a Tomboy. One thing that

• GohanFGCGohanFGC Banned
    edited February 2018

Yea. But I'm just building off of Other people's logic in regards to the Tomboy argument. Kind of a stupid one tbh. Either way I think the hair looks fine. I have no issues with it.

Being kinda sorta a tomboy doesn't mean getting a Miley Cyrus cut. That's just sexist, man.

• Nah, it really doesn't look ok for a number of reasons, but ok

GohanFGC posted: »

Yea. But I'm just building off of Other people's logic in regards to the Tomboy argument. Kind of a stupid one tbh. Either way I think the hair looks fine. I have no issues with it.

• its really nice

• Meh, honestly.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.