WHO ASSASSINATED RIDDLER?

WHO ASSASSINATED RIDDLER?

WE STILL DON'T KNOW.

Comments

• THE BUTLER DID IT

• It was obviously Frank

• Honestly at this point I am 99% sure it was Joker, but I lack any concrete proof.

• It was probably John. Judging how we see him killing a lot of people in 4, he could have easily done it. Although SANCTUS could have killed Riddler too.

• Either Waller or Sanctus. I don’t think John did it

• My money is on Waller, she had him killed. Obviously that does not answer the lingering question as to who pulled the trigger.

I don't think it's John. Way too obvious.

• Oh yeah i totally forgot about that did they even remember at this point?And do we still care ?

• Doesn't a dying Riddler angrily say something along the lines of "That white faced something..." shortly after he is shot? It's got to be John.

• If I'm not wrong someone here mentioned deadshot is making an appearance in telltale comic series and what if waller already had him in custody and used him to kill riddler?

My money is on Waller, she had him killed. Obviously that does not answer the lingering question as to who pulled the trigger. I don't think it's John. Way too obvious.

• I think a sniper working for The Agency killed him. Think about Waller's method, especially after playing episode 4....

• Of course, how could I have not seen this before, it was so obvious.

It was obviously Frank

• Deadshot or Deathstroke both are hired assasins, the difference is that Deadshot is an anti-hero and could be working for Waller or just deathstroke that could have been paid by John to kill the riddler.

• Someone with great sharpshooting experience and a reason to keep Riddler from talking. My money is that Waller hired him, though I'm not sure we'll ever learn who it was.

• That silhouette looked like John to be honest.

• I say it was John Doe/ The Joker. We are talking about the batman comics here. There is only really two villians that use poison. The Joker and Scarecrow/ Jonthan Crane. Since Scarecrow haven't been introduced and we don't know anything about Vicki Vale/ Mother of Arkham is returning from series 1.

• Deadshot. Probably too obvious, but I'd like that.
    For Telltale to pull a fast one on us with something so obvious to both introduce and set-up the existence of a Suicide Squad plot is my dream. I have a feeling Waller wanted Batman/Bruce on her team more than she wanted to capture Riddler. She might have even set up his assassination. (I mean come on, we've just now gotten info about Riddler and what was so special about him even after his death. She didn't need him alive.)

• edited January 2018

No. He is too pure. Batman must recruit him. And Bruce must play pool with him.

It was obviously Frank

• [gasp!] ...Called it.

DarkMystery posted: »

I did.

• Whoever it was, I really hope they actually explain it instead of just forgetting about it

• I bet it's hecking Loader Bot again..

• Yeah they seem to have forgotten about it.

Poogers555 posted: »

Whoever it was, I really hope they actually explain it instead of just forgetting about it

• I looked back at the episode: What riddler said was "Unless it was that white faced pr**e that set me up....never told them to meet me here.". Then when he was shot he said "He....I....They brooked the pack." (Dies) So John was defiantly evolved but maybe it was Harly that shot the dart??

Doesn't a dying Riddler angrily say something along the lines of "That white faced something..." shortly after he is shot? It's got to be John.

• Waller or one of her underlings did it I think. It all makes sense when you connect the dots of her wanting the virus, and Riddler was the key to getting that and creating the serum.

• Although I think John also didn't tell the other members to meet him because he hates him. I don't think he killed him though.

• Here's the upclose screengrab of the shooter for further dissection.

Definetely a skinny man, my money is on John for reasons I am unable to disclose.

• Yeah I believe that it was John from those pictures. Thanks for posting this. If it was deadshot the he would have wider shoulders and more weapons on him. It's a male instead of Harley unless she was the one who ordered John to do it. Diffentlly not Bane he is physical physic. And it's not Mr Freeze who has techno glove on his hand (which he would use to freeze things)

Jacol posted: »

Here's the upclose screengrab of the shooter for further dissection. Definetely a skinny man, my money is on John for reasons I am unable to disclose.

• But doesn't John seem a tab bit slim-er at the waist? Like the shoulders fit but he's like an upside down triangle shape.

Here's the upclose screengrab of the shooter for further dissection. Definetely a skinny man, my money is on John for reasons I am unable to disclose.

• That scene gave me chills and I'm really curious who do it. The sniper looks similar to the John Doe vigilante look.

• I'd say villain. Because of the hair.

That scene gave me chills and I'm really curious who do it. The sniper looks similar to the John Doe vigilante look.

• The posture and body shape don't look like John to me.
    This is someone else, someone we probably haven't see yet. That's my guess.

• Yeah but I throught he only use bullets/ guns not posion/tonic/ gases

AChicken posted: »

Deadshot. Probably too obvious, but I'd like that. For Telltale to pull a fast one on us with something so obvious to both introduce and s

• Tbf we don't know what TT Deadshot looks like yet.

Yeah I believe that it was John from those pictures. Thanks for posting this. If it was deadshot the he would have wider shoulders and more

• That's true Zeke10. We have no idea what Deadshot would look like. However it's funny, I know that the Joker in the comics has used handguns and fake bullets to take people out but he never use a sniper gun, and from that far away you would have to. But in those pictures he seem to be holding some sort of hang gun.

zeke10 posted: »

Tbf we don't know what TT Deadshot looks like yet.

• After episode 4, I think it was Waller's man. Either way, I hope Telltale doesn't forget about it and gives us a name. It wouldn't be the first time they left such plot point unanswered. (Tom's boss in GoT comes to mind, which had to be digged out of sound files)

• Johnny boy! He also dived off the same part of the bridge as a reference to the first episode.

• Evidence against Waller:
    -She immediately shows up after Riddler dies, but GCPD beats her there. You'd think she'd be a little more punctual than them seeing as how her agents are dead/in harms way.
    -She wanted to quickly gain leverage over Bruce, and get him to infiltrate the Pact.
    -During the battle for the cargo, Waller claims to lose contact with her field agents, but the GCPD were able to get there just fine. It's not like the EMP affected the whole city. She allowed The Pact to take Riddler's body and kill several of her agents.
    -If she knew what the virus and SANCTUS was, it would be much safer for her to let Bruce and The Pact retrieve Riddler's body and find it then herself.
    -When Bruce confronts her, she tries to deny it for a second but then just asks him how he knows about the virus. Then there's the fact she wants to keep the lab she said needed to be shutdown again just an episode before.
    -She even sends agents to The Pact's hideout to try and steal Riddler's blood.
    -She didn't want Bruce or Avesta to know Riddler's blood could turn the virus into a serum.

Imo Waller has been planing to use Bruce and The Pact to find SANCTUS and the virus from the start. It would be much easier for her to pretend she's trying to stop The Pact's plans, while on the flipside letting them locate SANCTUS, find the virus, and then she just has to swoop in and take it along with Riddler's blood. At least that's how things were supposed to work out. She's the perfect candidate for being involved in Riddler's death. Plus assassination, doesn't really fit John's M.O. imo.

• Note: I'm not saying Waller pulled the trigger, just that she gave the orders.

• im assuming joker will be the confirmed killer in ep 5.

but it could still be the agency (avesta acting on waller's orders).

• But Avesta was on the ship with us when Riddler was assassinated.

im assuming joker will be the confirmed killer in ep 5. but it could still be the agency (avesta acting on waller's orders).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.