WHO ASSASSINATED RIDDLER?

13»

Comments

• he isn't in this series.

AChicken posted: »

Change of plans: L O A D E R B O T. Perfect. Sense.

• I'll be disappointed if they never reveal who assassinated Riddler tbh.
    Batman a Telltale Series Season 3: Who Assassinated Riddler?

• I would totally buy that

I'll be disappointed if they never reveal who assassinated Riddler tbh. Batman a Telltale Series Season 3: Who Assassinated Riddler?

• And then when we catch the one that assassinated Riddler they are going to say "And I would have gotten away if it wasn't for that meddling Batman and his stupid butler"

I'll be disappointed if they never reveal who assassinated Riddler tbh. Batman a Telltale Series Season 3: Who Assassinated Riddler?

• edited March 2018

That's gotta be Willy, gotta be !
    Think about it guys : Willy called John his "friend", and we all know by now in what regards Riddler held John so Willy killed Riddler to do right by his bro !

• But he was too drunk to do it himself, so he asked the bartender. Bartender killed Riddler. Just look into her eyes. Her cold, calculating stare of a natural born killer.

That's gotta be Willy, gotta be ! Think about it guys : Willy called John his "friend", and we all know by now in what regards Riddler held John so Willy killed Riddler to do right by his bro !

• edited March 2018

Damn I have not thought of that but I admit it makes a fair amount of sense.
    Willy is a highly shrewd individual much like Riddler so of course he would try not to get his hands dirty if possible.

Those eyes alone send shivers of terror down my spine. Quite likely that our pal Frank was taken care of by Willy's gang. I guess he was jealous of the fellowship Frank gained and the admiration of Batman.

Ahh Gotham, even bartenders are lunatics.

Tiefling posted: »

But he was too drunk to do it himself, so he asked the bartender. Bartender killed Riddler. Just look into her eyes. Her cold, calculating stare of a natural born killer.

• She's not the bartender of Season 1 either. She probably killed the original one.
    WE FOUND THE CULPRIT.

Tiefling posted: »

But he was too drunk to do it himself, so he asked the bartender. Bartender killed Riddler. Just look into her eyes. Her cold, calculating stare of a natural born killer.

• I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO SUGGESTED THIS.

Y'ALL WHO DOUBT. Y'ALL WHO DOUBT!

mirashade posted: »

Where's your adventurous spirit, you guys? Why hasn't Tiffany been suggested yet? She's smart, she could figure out Riddler killed her fa

• Kudos to you, I didn't see it at all.

mirashade posted: »

I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO SUGGESTED THIS. Y'ALL WHO DOUBT. Y'ALL WHO DOUBT!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.