WHO ASSASSINATED RIDDLER?

Comments

• oh yeah forgot about that. my mistake.

Putinovich posted: »

But Avesta was on the ship with us when Riddler was assassinated.

• I've replayed Ep. 1 yesterday and payed attention to the sniper scene. The siluoette and the way he walks looks to me like John...

• Tbh it being john would be anticlimactic imho

• But who else it could be the siluoette is wrong for Freeze Bane and Harley Quin.

zeke10 posted: »

Tbh it being john would be anticlimactic imho

• Maybe deadshot. He exists in this universe.

But who else it could be the siluoette is wrong for Freeze Bane and Harley Quin.

• Maybe, lTT games go all suicide squared on us. I wonhey would bring if they bring in enchancess. That would be cool lolz.

zeke10 posted: »

Maybe deadshot. He exists in this universe.

• Who killed Riddler?
    I'm pretty sure it was John. After all, we hear how John absolutely hates the guy, and then in EP 1 at the boat scene, right before Nigma dies, he says that "I bet that green haired fuck set me up, he never told them (the pact) to meet me here!".

So it seems like the Riddler trusted John to tell everyone else to meet him at the boat, but John told no one and shot his brains out instead.

• No. John is a lady-killer. If you need proof, look how he handled Waller. And Riddler isn't a lady. NOT AT ALL. Your assumptions are wrong.

• There's multiple threads for this already. Feel free to chime in
    Here
    or
    Here.

• Well s h i t, the answer was under my nose this whole time dangit!

Tiefling posted: »

No. John is a lady-killer. If you need proof, look how he handled Waller. And Riddler isn't a lady. NOT AT ALL. Your assumptions are wrong.

• John would be to predicable.

• I WILL PUT A NICKLE ON JOHN'S FAVOR

• NO.

Maybe, lTT games go all suicide squared on us. I wonhey would bring if they bring in enchancess. That would be cool lolz.

• "that white faced fuck set me up!" I think it was.
    I just replayed this episode and Riddler was saying that The Pact was supposed to meet him at that boat so that they could see how he faced the batman. He indicated that he (riddler) told John to tell the rest of the pact to meet him there. Before he died Riddler said "that white faced fuck set me up didnt he?!", indicating that John totally bullshitted Riddler to have him all for himself. After all, John hates Riddler, a lot.
    That's why I'm betting it was him all along.

Doesn't a dying Riddler angrily say something along the lines of "That white faced something..." shortly after he is shot? It's got to be John.

• John killed riddler

• I think it was Waller, but if it turns out that it was John than I also think that.

• i don't think it was waller, but if that's not even john, then maybe deadshot.

• That's what I meant. My guess is Waller hired deadshot so indirectly killed him.

DjEmoxas21 posted: »

i don't think it was waller, but if that's not even john, then maybe deadshot.

• edited February 2018

Nope I double check what he said was "That white face prick" but the rest about was about he belive that John set him up by not telling the pack that he was there on the bridge. He differently start off saying that insault about John and if you don't believe me look it up on youtube.

The whole quote is: "My Comrades would have been impressed...I set this all up to show them...I thought they would have backed me up. even if they didn't agree. They--they left me here to deal with you alone. They-they betrayed me. They'll regret this. All of them....Unless...unless that white- face prick set me up... never told them to me here."(gets shot by the dart)"He...I...They-they broke the pack."

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6eeTX3RKmSY

"that white faced fuck set me up!" I think it was. I just replayed this episode and Riddler was saying that The Pact was supposed to meet

• Maybe Riddler knew what John was capable of.

• Ok no suicide squared then
    I only mention that because Waller from S2 is the boss who hired the Suicide squared in the movie. So if we got a reference to them in the game that would be cool, at least that's what I think. ^_^ but not everyone would agree that's fine.

JmoooX posted: »

NO.

• Maybe so but he was the only one to. I think Bane, Freeze and maybe Harley didn't realise what John was capable was of

Zjaa6 posted: »

Maybe Riddler knew what John was capable of.

• Did the media ever release the details of Riddler's death? Because John definately seems to know exactly how he died, judging by the picture in his casa in EP2. (Riddler with an arrow through his neck)

• HAHhahahah Hehehehehhe

No. John is a lady-killer. If you need proof, look how he handled Waller. And Riddler isn't a lady. NOT AT ALL. Your assumptions are wrong.

• Did you just assume the Riddler's gender?
    HOW DARE YOU.

• HOW. RUDE.

Dan10 posted: »

Did you just assume the Riddler's gender? HOW DARE YOU.

• edited February 2018

I would never!.. But even if he considers himself a woman, he's not by any standarts "a lady". THE TRUE lady would never call somebody "a prick", such a foul language!
    Now Waller is a TRUE lady.

Dan10 posted: »

Did you just assume the Riddler's gender? HOW DARE YOU.

• KaelthasKaelthas Banned
    edited February 2018

Waller is not a lady you dummy. SHE'S THE WHOLE GODDAMN HURRICANE.

I would never!.. But even if he considers himself a woman, he's not by any standarts "a lady". THE TRUE lady would never call somebody "a prick", such a foul language! Now Waller is a TRUE lady.

• edited February 2018

Id rather have a story be predictable than unexplainable

John would be to predicable.

• That was really deep Mr Poogers sir.

Poogers555 posted: »

Id rather have a story be predictable than unexplainable

• You telling me GODDAMN HURRICANE can't be a lady just because it's a hurricane? What's next? You'll tell me, Catwoman can't be a sandwich just because she wears leather?

Kaelthas posted: »

Waller is not a lady you dummy. SHE'S THE WHOLE GODDAMN HURRICANE.

• HAhahaha Hehehehe (laughing like the joker) insanity is knockin' at my door.

You telling me GODDAMN HURRICANE can't be a lady just because it's a hurricane? What's next? You'll tell me, Catwoman can't be a sandwich just because she wears leather?

• Where's your adventurous spirit, you guys? Why hasn't Tiffany been suggested yet?

She's smart, she could figure out Riddler killed her father, maybe. And she showed Bruce a prototype for a gun. And she was willing to go out in the field and get down and dirty herself. There's evidence!

• Because she's as dumb as a bag of hammers.

mirashade posted: »

Where's your adventurous spirit, you guys? Why hasn't Tiffany been suggested yet? She's smart, she could figure out Riddler killed her fa

• interesting idea.

mirashade posted: »

Where's your adventurous spirit, you guys? Why hasn't Tiffany been suggested yet? She's smart, she could figure out Riddler killed her fa

• I think it was either John or Deadshot because if you look at the legs of the model it appears to be armored unless TellTale just used one of their goon models for that scene to avoid giving away any spoilers.

• I can see TTG doing that so that no spoilers were given. Anyhow I am sure they will tell us in ep5.

I think it was either John or Deadshot because if you look at the legs of the model it appears to be armored unless TellTale just used one of their goon models for that scene to avoid giving away any spoilers.

• edited March 2018

I thought it was obvious it was John hes been pretending to be good all along.. It actually annoys me the way people like John. He's not Bruce's friend countless times he actually rats you out based on your choices the most notable telling Harley about Tiffany even though he made a deal with Bruce not to. People seem to forget he killed all those agency men in episode 4 too.

"that white faced fuck set me up!" I think it was. I just replayed this episode and Riddler was saying that The Pact was supposed to meet

• I sure hope so unless it is revealed at the end of the Episode which will set up a Season 3! It could be John but I don't know something seems weird about it being John maybe TellTale was trying to convince us it was John but it was someone else I guess we have to wait a couple of more weeks until the episode is released. :wink: :smile:

I can see TTG doing that so that no spoilers were given. Anyhow I am sure they will tell us in ep5.

• Change of plans:

L O A D E R B O T. Perfect. Sense.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.