Batman EW Episode 5 Waiting Thread - Releasing March 27th, Both Trailers Out Now

Comments

• More like "people who should stop trying to alter media to fit their personal sexual habits." Let Telltale have a little damn creative freedom and stop trying to alienate the majority of the fans.

Thanks. o7

People who are into that stuff. No need to act like a 12 year old.

• edited March 2018

Very passive aggressive over the LGBT community aren't we? Its funny using the term creative freedom as keeping a character straight haha. I'm personally happy with Bruce's current preferences but that doesn't exclude the idea of something more. Sorry for going against a "mature" response such as "Ew gay romance".

Gudmooore posted: »

More like "people who should stop trying to alter media to fit their personal sexual habits." Let Telltale have a little damn creative freedom and stop trying to alienate the majority of the fans. Thanks. o7

• wheres the release date its thursday

• We all know it's gonna come out on the 20th with the trailer coming next week. Don't really know why there's a release date for the release date.

• I'm one of people who actually likes Harley x Bruce ship :)

You're thinking too small it's all about the Harley romance. (Now it's time to sit back and wait for all the people who hate the idea of a Harley ship to respond)

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It's still Wednesday in Telltale's time zone, they normally post things like key art, trailers and other interesting updates in the morning their time so i would expect the key art and release date to come anywhere between 6 AM and 10 AM Pacific time.

wheres the release date its thursday

• Excited for today's news. Hopefully 3-4 screenshots will be provided along with the key art which I suppose will reference the Killing Joke.

John will go out with a bang if the achievements are to be believed.

I also hope we will see a lot more of Selina, and of course Frank.

• i really hope waller could be villain and you / john fight side by side

• It's Thursday. Yet still no release date.

• Calm down people, the day has just began.

Shadow2122 posted: »

It's Thursday. Yet still no release date.

• keep calm and carry on

DOBLEDEDO posted: »

Calm down people, the day has just began.

• So....We all agree March 20 is the most reasonable guess for a release, right ? Key art + screenshots (hopefully) today, trailer on the next Tuesday, release the Tuesday after that.

Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

• Yeah, 20th is the day for sure

• And now is when Telltale gives us the release date, wich turns out to be 20th of April.

gta3demon posted: »

Yeah, 20th is the day for sure

• As far as key art goes, what cover do you think telltale based of the final episode? I say "The Killing Joke"

• One related to the Joker, thats for sure.

As far as key art goes, what cover do you think telltale based of the final episode? I say "The Killing Joke"

• im gonna be really dissapointed if john becomes our enemy no matter what

• Am i only one who doesnt like John at all???

im gonna be really dissapointed if john becomes our enemy no matter what

• That's literally the only thing you've been saying over and over on these forums...

im gonna be really dissapointed if john becomes our enemy no matter what

• I like john but i don't trust him

• If I were just saying everything on my mind about episode 5 I would be exactly the same and this statement about @RileyBrian00 speaks to my soul

That's literally the only thing you've been saying over and over on these forums...

• edited March 2018

SHOTS FIRED.

DOBLEDEDO posted: »

And now is when Telltale gives us the release date, wich turns out to be 20th of April.

• I hope it

As far as key art goes, what cover do you think telltale based of the final episode? I say "The Killing Joke"

• I hope the key art is about the killing joke

• It will be cool

I hope the key art is about the killing joke

• Did you just answer to yourself ?

It will be cool

• I mistake

Did you just answer to yourself ?

• He actually did hahahahahahaahha LoL

Did you just answer to yourself ?

• No problem.

I mistake

• Best bet for the release date: March 20th
    Worst bet: March 27th
    Pessimistic bet: April
    Impossible bet: March 13th

• We all know its coming march 20th. i just wanna see wallpaper

Samuel2496 posted: »

Best bet for the release date: March 20th Worst bet: March 27th Pessimistic bet: April Impossible bet: March 13th

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited March 2018
  • HA! I knew it! I knew it! LATE MARCH!

...unfortunately it's always later than you expect. This is like, the last days of March. But, I hope this gives them the time they need to make the episode polished and shiny. :D

OzzyUK posted: »

The episode is coming March 27th. https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/971762476110016513

• Well I’m going be crying in bed during spring break

OzzyUK posted: »

The episode is coming March 27th. https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/971762476110016513

• I wonder if they are really serious with the "Two Finales" thing. Maybe that's why it took more than two months?

• well ive got a lot of time on my hands

• “What would you choose: a friend whose unhinged approach to justice turns your allies against you, or a sworn enemy who will stop at nothing to see you suffer as your city burns? Based on the relationship you’ve built with John Doe, you'll see one of two very different stories play out. So what’ll it be, Bruce: friend...or foe?”

In total, Same Stitch contains three and a half hours of content spread across two completely distinct storylines that share, at most, only three overlapping scenes. Each of those storylines includes further conditional variations that reflect your earlier choices and make Same Stitch, mathematically, Telltale’s “branchiest” episode ever. With over 4,500 lines of dialogue divided among 38 characters, the overall script for the episode is larger than Christopher Nolan’s entire Dark Knight trilogy.

AChicken posted: »

*Blog Post about it as well: https://telltale.com/news/2018/03/batman-the-enemy-within-season-finale---telltale-s-branchiest-episode-ever---premieres-march-27-

Sign in to comment in this discussion.