Batman EW Episode 5 Waiting Thread - Releasing March 27th, Both Trailers Out Now

Comments

• HOW DARE YOU INSULT FRANK

Kaelthas posted: »

We get some random guy we met for 1 minute in a bar as avatar, but still no Selina cat.

• KaelthasKaelthas Banned
    edited March 2018

Oh god, you too?

This community right now

iFoRias posted: »

HOW DARE YOU INSULT FRANK

• It's okay you can be part of us as well.All you have to do is to put Frank as your avatar it's really easy.

Oh god, you too? This community right now

• This is a crime.

• Frank or bust!

But really, how could you not bust with so many Frank you know what im saying hahahaha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• ^^^^ THIS.

We get some random guy we met for 1 minute in a bar as avatar, but still no Selina cat.

• i really hope theres a way to stay friends with john

• You can't be friends with dead people.

i really hope theres a way to stay friends with john

• I thought the release date will be today on tuesday not thursday wtf?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2018

They mean that the release date announcement is coming Thursday. The episode might release either this upcoming Tuesday (not tomorrow - next week on the 13th!), or later this month on the 20th.

Bruno113 posted: »

I thought the release date will be today on tuesday not thursday wtf?

• I am wondering what will happen in episode 5 and if any of the characters are going to be killed off. I hope it is not Catwoman or Alfred they are my favorites. John is cool to so I hope he becomes a main villain in the next season and works alongside another villain to bring Batman to his breaking point.

• Betting on them paying homage to The Killing Joke

• Seriously? Frank gets one just like that? I've been waiting for a Riddler avatar for months.

Frank has been added. It may take a bit to see him in your list of avatars, but he's there... waiting...

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Yay, finallly we have our beloved Frank ❤️❤️

Frank has been added. It may take a bit to see him in your list of avatars, but he's there... waiting...

• Is... is that a Frank avatar I see? After such a long time it's finally here!

You're the best, @mostlypoptarts !

• FRANK SUCKS
    I'LL DROP ANOTHER DISSTRACK ON HIM IF NECESSARY.

iFoRias posted: »

HOW DARE YOU INSULT FRANK

• That's because Frank > every other character

AnimalBoy posted: »

Seriously? Frank gets one just like that? I've been waiting for a Riddler avatar for months.

• Weird how he didn't get one.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Seriously? Frank gets one just like that? I've been waiting for a Riddler avatar for months.

• Yes, you should join us.

Oh god, you too? This community right now

• edited March 2018

I agreed. Other characters should get avatars like Waller and Avesta etc, what’s the big deal about this FRANK dude?

Dan10 posted: »

FRANK SUCKS I'LL DROP ANOTHER DISSTRACK ON HIM IF NECESSARY.

• Your team at telltale make great video games thank you

Yes, release date is coming Thursday! We want to make sure the release date is final, final, final before announcing it so please bear wi

• edited March 2018

If they are going to announce it on thursday we can officially say goodbye to the hopes of having episode 5 released next week since they will have to drop the trailer after the announcement and they usually do it four days before the release date. So episode 5 will come out either on march 20 or 27. Unless they are going to drop the trailer this friday but it's unlikely.

They mean that the release date announcement is coming Thursday. The episode might release either this upcoming Tuesday (not tomorrow - next week on the 13th!), or later this month on the 20th.

• all hail frank

• Maybe they will make a hidden gift to us on March 8. Another trailer will be shown on the 13th and the release date? Why not?

• Frank was the best character from S1 hands down. He approaches you and you think he wants to start a fight, but it turns out hes the chillest bro of all brohood. Praise Frank, our Lord and Savior.

I agreed. Other characters should get avatars like Waller and Avesta etc, what’s the big deal about this FRANK dude?

• I find it rather strange that they took the time to make a Frank avatar but no Batman.

• I find it even more odd that there's no Batman. He's the titular character after all!

Dan10 posted: »

Weird how he didn't get one.

• That's it...

We thought it was a joke... we thought it was harmless. WE. WERE. WRONG.
    THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR. Frank is not a hero, FRANK DOESN'T DESERVE AN AVATAR, Frank is a sign of everything that is wrong with this society, he plays pool in a bar, IN 2018. He. Needs. To. Go.

We will create a group to fight all this, it will be called Anti-frank, we won't stand for this corruption brothers and sisters, we know we have Frank as avatar because the admins wanted it. But they were not counting on us.

• Frank Season 1 confirmed

• Sorry who the fuck is frank? And why he suddenly has more hype than the episode itself?!?

• Why are you discussing Frank in this thread? Really tired of reading, create a separate topic about him!

• You need to reach the core thread to understand Frank:
    https://telltale.com/community/discussion/109389/about-frank

Sorry who the fuck is frank? And why he suddenly has more hype than the episode itself?!?

• I'm not sure if I even need episode 5 now with Frank avatar released.

• Same here.

kostya2151 posted: »

Why are you discussing Frank in this thread? Really tired of reading, create a separate topic about him!

• I'm joining in on this.

That's it... We thought it was a joke... we thought it was harmless. WE. WERE. WRONG. THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR. Frank is not a hero, FRANK

• Glad I wasn't the only one who enjoyed the Bruce/Batman and Selina/Cat romance from S1 and S2.I hope they add something for the relationship in E5. Doesn't have to be sexual, because that's a bit odd, but something would be nice. E3 in S2 was perfect, so something building on that would be nice.

• You're the best, @mostlypoptarts ! Frank finally gets his well deserved recognition.

• If Frank gets his own avatar then I seriously think Chimp with a PlayStation Controller deserves his own avatar too:

• Do you guys think that Frank will return in this episode? It would be cool if he saves Batman somehow like maybe pushes Batman out of the way of danger.

• Guy With Hat that saves Batman from Bane was Frank confirmed

Do you guys think that Frank will return in this episode? It would be cool if he saves Batman somehow like maybe pushes Batman out of the way of danger.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.