Batman EW Episode 5 Waiting Thread - Releasing March 27th, Both Trailers Out Now

Comments

• What?

stitchfan08 posted: »

They just posted on Facebook the release date will be Thursday

• Damnit I hate waiting

• Me too

ANXXX7 posted: »

Damnit I hate waiting

• Link please?

• There is nothing in facebook -_-

Link please?

• edited March 2018

Yea there is nothing there :'(

DOBLEDEDO posted: »

There is nothing in facebook -_-

• Where ? Haven't seen it on their page nor their twitter.

Usually they communicate on Tuesdays.

• He meant this FB page. I don't know how to link FB posts, so just scroll down a bit.

Three days until the release date announcement and poster reveal for the Batman: The Enemy Within season finale. What do you think we'll pay homage to this time around?

Where ? Haven't seen it on their page nor their twitter. Usually they communicate on Tuesdays.

• Is this an official page ? Seems odd nothing is on their twitter.

Pipas posted: »

He meant this FB page. I don't know how to link FB posts, so just scroll down a bit. Three days until the release date announcement an

• There's a tick next to the name, so I'd say so. Not sure why they haven't posted it on their other social pages as well.

Is this an official page ? Seems odd nothing is on their twitter.

• And it is just talking about the release date and the poster design -_- Not the actual release date.

• It is official.

• Say that again, but really slowly.

And it is just talking about the release date and the poster design -_- Not the actual release date.

• Because they waste time and resources in a ship that doesn't fit neither the narrative nor Bruce. We are playing Bruce Wayne, this is not an rpg, if they add options that doesn't match the character then the whole system breaks.

If Bruce can romance John why can't he also join a cannibal cult in which he eats children alive? U dont hav to pick that optiounn if u don't like it.

BigBadBatsy posted: »

All ships are optional so I don't get why some people get butthurt because someone wants a ship that isn't 'their OTP. Silly humans and their emotions.

• Aaaaaaaaaaaand iiiiittt is jusst taaaaalkiiiiing about the release daaaate and theeee pooooster deeesiiiign. -__________- noooooot theeee actual reeeeleeeeaaase daaaateeee.

L-dog posted: »

Say that again, but really slowly.

• KaelthasKaelthas Banned
    edited March 2018

NOW FAST!!! Say it faster!

Aaaaaaaaaaaand iiiiittt is jusst taaaaalkiiiiing about the release daaaate and theeee pooooster deeesiiiign. -__________- noooooot theeee actual reeeeleeeeaaase daaaateeee.

• Nd ts jst talkn aot di relis deit in di postah desaig -- nt th actl rels dat

Kaelthas posted: »

NOW FAST!!! Say it faster!

• Oh, so when they announced that "next week" we would be getting news about the release date, they were announcing this announcement. This newer, specificer date for the release date announcement.

They announced a release date for the release date of the release date announcement.

• Stop it, you are confusing my pal @Poogers555

mirashade posted: »

Oh, so when they announced that "next week" we would be getting news about the release date, they were announcing this announcement. This ne

• I said that because it makes no sense

Aaaaaaaaaaaand iiiiittt is jusst taaaaalkiiiiing about the release daaaate and theeee pooooster deeesiiiign. -__________- noooooot theeee actual reeeeleeeeaaase daaaateeee.

• edited March 2018

I'm confused but you're confused and are confused for @Poogers555 who is confused due to the announcement of a release date for the release date of the release date announcement

Kaelthas posted: »

Stop it, you are confusing my pal @Poogers555

• Announception

mirashade posted: »

Oh, so when they announced that "next week" we would be getting news about the release date, they were announcing this announcement. This ne

• edited March 2018

Huh. We might get this episode on the 13th or 20th, given the release date is close enough to announce... hopefully.

Odd that they announced the reveal date on just the facebook page. I thought they used twitter more often.

• edited March 2018

talking about the release date

Not the actual release date

And it is just talking about the release date and the poster design -_- Not the actual release date.

• Say that again, but very slowly.

L-dog posted: »

I said that because it makes no sense

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

Yes, release date is coming Thursday!

We want to make sure the release date is final, final, final before announcing it so please bear with us in the meantime... and maybe on Thursday I'll post the keyart/date here before it gets posted anywhere else ;)

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2018

While you are here, you wanna know what would really get people hyped and in the mood?

f r a n k
    a v a t a r s

;)

Yes, release date is coming Thursday! We want to make sure the release date is final, final, final before announcing it so please bear wi

edited March 2018

LMAO.

If someone can message me a readily available screenshot of Frank, I will 100% add it to the list of avatars TODAY.

(Edit: It'll work best if it's a transparent PNG, but beggars can't be choosers.)

While you are here, you wanna know what would really get people hyped and in the mood? f r a n k a v a t a r s

• Yo @Poogers555 can you work your meme magic?

LMAO. If someone can message me a readily available screenshot of Frank, I will 100% add it to the list of avatars TODAY. (Edit: It'll work best if it's a transparent PNG, but beggars can't be choosers.)

• im on it fam

Yo @Poogers555 can you work your meme magic?

edited March 2018

???

Thank you for your service to the Telltale forums

(But please make it something that legit works as a actual forum avatar first and foremost)

Poogers555 posted: »

im on it fam

• edited March 2018

Fam, i give you frank

(if you add the Frank with the Bat Cowl Ill 100% stop asking for socks...maybe...please give me socks)

(also heres one thats a little cleaner)

LMAO. If someone can message me a readily available screenshot of Frank, I will 100% add it to the list of avatars TODAY. (Edit: It'll work best if it's a transparent PNG, but beggars can't be choosers.)

edited March 2018

I can try to take a screen capture from in game to get a less stretched image (not blaming you Poogers, as there aren't many good screens of a decent angle for Frank without subtitles)

EDIT: In the mean time, I found a decent image. I can try to crop it, or if @mostlypoptarts wants to beat me to the punch, she can (if it fits the avatar template well enough)

Fam, i give you frank (if you add the Frank with the Bat Cowl Ill 100% stop asking for socks...maybe...please give me socks) (also heres one thats a little cleaner)

Frank has been added.

It may take a bit to see him in your list of avatars, but he's there... waiting...

• We are making progress poptarts...

Please complete step 2, send Poogers Rhys socks ha haha haha :sweat_smile: (pls poptarts its been like 3 years pls help)

Frank has been added. It may take a bit to see him in your list of avatars, but he's there... waiting...

If I told you that I had found ONE sock, but not its match... would you still want it?

We are making progress poptarts... Please complete step 2, send Poogers Rhys socks ha haha haha (pls poptarts its been like 3 years pls help)

• yes pls,

ONE is greater than NONE amirit!

If I told you that I had found ONE sock, but not its match... would you still want it?

• Finally! Thank you!

Frank has been added. It may take a bit to see him in your list of avatars, but he's there... waiting...

• We get some random guy we met for 1 minute in a bar as avatar, but still no Selina cat. :'(

• Thank you so much.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.