Batman EW Episode 5 Waiting Thread - Releasing March 27th, Both Trailers Out Now

Comments

• edited March 2018

Or it'll be like the broken-at-launch Origins DLC, where you open a door and fall for eternity.

(Not to imply the game will be broken. Just an example how the game could go on forever)

The Running time doesn't exist which means the episode doesn't end. Infinite loop of a slowly zooming in sad Bruce Wayne in a black void questioning your previous decisions. Can't wait!

• dont fret season 1 episode 3s classification is r 13 rated on nz as well and look what we got ?

• Hi.I'm bad english!Tell me, please, in the 5 th episode on retyingu, what is the level of violence and sex? And whether it will be? If so, what level on the 5-point scale?

• edited March 2018

According to the New Zealand rating there will be no sex but just violence and blood.

Now that the episode is rated i think we all know what is going to happen.

What i think is going to happen is that Joker will start brutally killing innocent people and he might kill someone very dear to us so we will get to decide will we want to make him suffer (vengeful) or put him back in jail (justice) if you ask me i would beat the shit out of him then send him to jail.

kostya2151 posted: »

Hi.I'm bad english!Tell me, please, in the 5 th episode on retyingu, what is the level of violence and sex? And whether it will be? If so, what level on the 5-point scale?

• RELEASE EPISODE NOWWWWWW

• I'm still hoping for two different path (if you ally with John you go beat the shit out of the Agency,and if he's a villain you go after him).

Bruno113 posted: »

According to the New Zealand rating there will be no sex but just violence and blood. Now that the episode is rated i think we all know w

• Kinda like Kratos punching Zeus forever until you stop?
    I dig it.

The Running time doesn't exist which means the episode doesn't end. Infinite loop of a slowly zooming in sad Bruce Wayne in a black void questioning your previous decisions. Can't wait!

• edited March 2018

Well I think episode 4 only got rated M18 because of the scene where you find that man killed by Bane that has half of his body chopped off with his internal organs that could be seen, otherwise it would have been rated 13 aswell.

• Guys, when about to release a rating on australian classification? Http: //classification.gov.au/

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The Australian ratings website updates in the morning their time which is normally in around 3-5 hours from now.

kostya2151 posted: »

Guys, when about to release a rating on australian classification? Http: //classification.gov.au/

• Cool! I was looking for this just yesterday, guess I was too early or in the wrong spot.

OzzyUK posted: »

Episode 5 has been rated by New Zealand. The website it got rated on is slightly different than the normal page so i can’t add a direct link but anyone can search and see the rating for yourself here.

• it's soon?my russian time 18:16 not morning:(

The Australian ratings website updates in the morning their time which is normally in around 3-5 hours from now.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Episode 5 has been rated by Australia.

Rating

• Thank you☺

Episode 5 has been rated by Australia. Rating

• Oh, no sex scene then, since it was checked in Episode 3

Neither drug use, which is disappointing since I was hoping forJoker to get and use some laugh gas.

• No Bat Sex...

• Even worse, not even "Very Mild Impact" is checked. That's what S2E3 got, and all that had was the two possible kisses from Catwoman.

No Bat Sex...

• Probably can rule out Selina showing up then.

Putinovich posted: »

Even worse, not even "Very Mild Impact" is checked. That's what S2E3 got, and all that had was the two possible kisses from Catwoman.

• There is a bright side to all of this though...

There is no John Romance

• Kaelthas highlighting the real issues.

Kaelthas posted: »

There is a bright side to all of this though... There is no John Romance

• Poor Bruce, blue balled by Telltale. :smiley:

• This episode should be good I hope that our choices affect the ending and hopefully tease a Season 3! :wink:

• edited March 2018

...0/10 worst game. Bring me the romance I deserve.

( but I especially like the fact you are talking about it as if it was a possibility...At last... I am satisfied ).

• There's so many plot points that I know won't be resolved so honestly all I'm hoping for is a tease/confirmation for s3

• Six seasons and a movie. I'm holding out.

• No nudity, no sex ? I've been so damn nice to catwoman JUST FOR ONLY 2 DAMN KISSES ????? :< rlly... I am already disappointed Telltale X(

• There's a life lesson for you. Romance isn't a debt to be paid.

Lord Frost posted: »

No nudity, no sex ? I've been so damn nice to catwoman JUST FOR ONLY 2 DAMN KISSES ????? :< rlly... I am already disappointed Telltale X(

• I agree. You don't owe anyone intercause regardless of relationship statuses.

Johro posted: »

There's a life lesson for you. Romance isn't a debt to be paid.

• That's why I left her in the icebox, so she can be as frigid in the outside as she is in the inside.

• GUYS!

I bring good news!!!

Episode 5 in Season 1 had no rating in sex, and it still had the goodbye kiss with Selina, and even the mention that they had sex before, so the fact that this Ep 5 doesn't have any mention about sex or implications, it still can have a kiss ♥

The problem is knowing if the kiss will be for Selina :s , Avesta B) , or... or... or.... He who must not be named.

• right, a kiss from her is better than nothing. the last comment though ahaha

GUYS! I bring good news!!! Episode 5 in Season 1 had no rating in sex, and it still had the goodbye kiss with Selina, and even the m

• edited March 2018

You risk the wrath of all those who ship BrucexJohn , but sir, I appaul your bravery.

• I just want to have her make an Appearance and have a decent amount of screen time before dipping out again. I've been pro Selina whole way through, but Avesta is starting to look preettty good.

GUYS! I bring good news!!! Episode 5 in Season 1 had no rating in sex, and it still had the goodbye kiss with Selina, and even the m

• edited September 2018

The problem is knowing if the kiss will be for Selina , Avesta ,
    or... or... or.... He who must not be named.

Alfred.

• I just hope that people at Telltale finally get their act together and let Frank have an appearance in the finale. Can you believe that so far he wasn't in the second season AT ALL? What is a Batman story without Frank?

tf telltale

• I feel like the joke is going over my head. Who's Frank lol?

Pipas posted: »

I just hope that people at Telltale finally get their act together and let Frank have an appearance in the finale. Can you believe that so far he wasn't in the second season AT ALL? What is a Batman story without Frank? tf telltale

• gasps
    You don't know Frank, the legendary pool player?

I feel like the joke is going over my head. Who's Frank lol?

• Yeah still no idea, I got nothing lol...

gasps You don't know Frank, the legendary pool player?

• From season 1 episode 2 when we meet Selina at the bar

• Real talk, Season 2 we were at a bar and some "WILLIS" or some FORGETTABLE ASS CHARACTER TAKES PLACE OF MY BOI FRANK? WHAT THE FUCK WAS TELLTALE THINKING???????

JUSTICE4FRANK

I just hope that people at Telltale finally get their act together and let Frank have an appearance in the finale. Can you believe that so far he wasn't in the second season AT ALL? What is a Batman story without Frank? tf telltale

Sign in to comment in this discussion.