Batman EW Episode 5 Waiting Thread - Releasing March 27th, Both Trailers Out Now

Comments

• Well it is a possibility and who knows I mean the episode has not been rated yet. I would like it to come out mid-March but that just seems too soon I don't know why maybe because I don't want this game to end :smiley: :blush: :wink:

I would strongly doubt they hold out all the way to April. I could see a mid/late March release.

• here's hoping. thanks B. Sniper o:) <3

I would strongly doubt they hold out all the way to April. I could see a mid/late March release.

• wheres the news!!!!!!!!!!!

• They will most likely trying to release it before easter like they did with the previous season releasing episode 5 before Christmas, so almost certainly before april, also they are hinting on twitter that we should have news about episode 5 soon and they wouldn't do that if there were still two months left to wait.

• Do you think the news about 5 Ep will be this week? The text coming soon is this week I hope?

• edited February 2018

Ugh... why have you got to remind us of one of the worst batman movies lol.

DjEmoxas21 posted: »

but there is another barbara Wilson, and thats alfred niece.

• Nise ass:)

Ugh... why have you got to remind us of one of the worst batman movies lol.

• i hope they do a surprise like next tuesday ,doubt it but still hoping

• At some point I think Joel Schumacher snapped after realising the movie was already a complete joke so decided to add in random suit up butt shots lmao.

kostya2151 posted: »

Nise ass:)

• There will be news next week or the week after

• Suddenly on this weekday news?

• Fam, you saying threatening to blow yourself up to get the cure that will make you not kill yourself isnt a good plot???? Like, BRUH I will KILL MYSELF if it means you WONT let me NOT kill myself myself >:(

Kaelthas posted: »

That opens to the possibility that her oven is getting rusty and since she wanted to have a child so badly she needs Riddler's blood to be fertile again. There, a better plot than the one she actually has, and a more emotive one.

• ...Also the movie is notoriously bad, so I doubt Telltale wants to associate their Batman with what can be considered the worst Batman movie made.

AnimalBoy posted: »

That character only exists in the Batman & Robin movie universe and was just Barbara Gordon with a different name and different origin to fit the movie.

• The Dark Knight Rises? Shots fired

Poogers555 posted: »

...Also the movie is notoriously bad, so I doubt Telltale wants to associate their Batman with what can be considered the worst Batman movie made.

• That is for sure shots fired if you are honest and trying to say that the dark knight rises are the worst Batman movie... I would love to hear an explanation of that :)

IMO it's the second best Batman movie after the dark knight which is the best superhero movie so far.

BigBadBatsy posted: »

The Dark Knight Rises? Shots fired

• edited February 2018

BigBadBatsy is either confused or just having a laugh. Poogers was talking about Batman & Robin, not TDKR.

19Street95 posted: »

That is for sure shots fired if you are honest and trying to say that the dark knight rises are the worst Batman movie... I would love to he

• edited February 2018

The movie itself was fine. I just hated the ending and felt like it was too 'wrapped up' for my taste. Plus the whole leaving with Catwoman to start a new life felt something, well, straight out of Hollywood and not an arc that I want to ever see in my Gotham mythos.

I was being a bit of an ass, yes, but the ending brought the movie down immensely for me. Easily the worst of the Nolan trilogy and I don't even like it as much as Affleckman or /most/ of the older Batman flicks.

And I will be honest, admitting I probably expected too much after The Dark Knight (which still is my favorite live-action Batman experience).

• Well he originally wanted Heath Ledger to reprise his role as a Joker in the final movie but unfortunately it was not mean't to be due to his death. I imagine originally the movie would of been about Bane and Joker with maybe more of a focus on Joker, Catwoman might not have even been in the original concept.

BigBadBatsy posted: »

The movie itself was fine. I just hated the ending and felt like it was too 'wrapped up' for my taste. Plus the whole leaving with Catwoman

• Dark Knight Rises is terrible. Bane is a lame villain just like he is here in Telltale. You never see his face which is an epic fail in movies, plus the CGI is horrible. The only good Batman movies are Dark Knight and Batman Returns. Michelle Pheiffer (sp?) steals the movie like Ledger did in DK.

• Is that a man booty?

At some point I think Joel Schumacher snapped after realising the movie was already a complete joke so decided to add in random suit up butt shots lmao.

• In the game, Bruce parent's died when he was 9 and the story continued 20 years later, Bruce would be in his late twenties or early thirties. Bruce and Joker look younger in this game so John probably was in his teen years during his stay in the asylum.

hemfbg posted: »

So how old y'all think John Doe is? I'm guessing he's ~30 years old/the same age as Bruce, give or take a year or two. Because what he says

• I shouldn't have to answer that lmao.

Kaelthas posted: »

Is that a man booty?

• John is likely 35-40 years old in my opinion

ANXXX7 posted: »

In the game, Bruce parent's died when he was 9 and the story continued 20 years later, Bruce would be in his late twenties or early thirties

• Hi everyone.Where is news for episode 5?Soon march:( Not screenshoots/trailer/raiting years for episode 5.(

• edited February 2018

We can only hope for a middle/late march release date at this point, I don't think we will have to wait more than that though, since telltale said they should have news about episode 5 soon.

kostya2151 posted: »

Hi everyone.Where is news for episode 5?Soon march:( Not screenshoots/trailer/raiting years for episode 5.(

• edited February 2018

You do see Bane's face in TDKR, and like, what? Horrible CGI? How long ago did you watch it?

AeroRep posted: »

Dark Knight Rises is terrible. Bane is a lame villain just like he is here in Telltale. You never see his face which is an epic fail in movi

• Just played the game, finally. Not a superhero person.

Just a thought, though: Would it be possible Freeze could go through with the whole syrum thing, and then Nora ends up a villain? They did already have Vicki Vale go bad, who I've heard is quite a surprise.

• The CGI on the football field is bad, and I don't recall seeing Bane's face. I don't plan on watching it again.

Putinovich posted: »

You do see Bane's face in TDKR, and like, what? Horrible CGI? How long ago did you watch it?

• The movie is really good considering Heath ledger died people thought it would suck but no it was great.And also a lot of people blame the CGI but i'm sorry it's not that bad.People complain way to much for nothing.

AeroRep posted: »

The CGI on the football field is bad, and I don't recall seeing Bane's face. I don't plan on watching it again.

• edited February 2018

Episode 5’s release date will be revealed next week according to TellTale’s twitter.

• Aaaaaaaawww! :) :) :)

Episode 5’s release date will be revealed next week according to TellTale’s twitter.

• Nice find! Adding this to the thread!

• Yesss finally some news

• edited February 2018

News about news in typical Telltale fashion. I can't see it being a "Its out now" next week.

• Sweet! Late March Release!

• I would soon bet on a mid-March release.

AChicken posted: »

Sweet! Late March Release!

• (To be honest, that's what I'm hoping for, but it always seems to be a week later than expected for me.) :smiley:

I would soon bet on a mid-March release.

• 13th or 20th March sounds like a realistic release date.

• Let's hope it's sooner than later! :p

I'm really excited to see how the permutations for the two versions of John play out. Even though I have John as a vigilante, I think the Joker version of the story will definitely be interesting to see from a dramatic perspective on a second playthrough or a viewing of a Let's Play on YouTube.

AChicken posted: »

(To be honest, that's what I'm hoping for, but it always seems to be a week later than expected for me.)

• F17 HYPE???

ʰᵃʰᵃ ᶦᵗˢ ᶠᵘᶰᶰʸ ᶜᵘᶻ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᴵ ᵈᶦᵈᶰᵗ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵃ ᶠ¹⁷ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵗʰᶦˢ ʸᵉᵃʳ ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃᶫᶫ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ᴵᵈ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵗ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᶠ¹⁷ ʰʸᵖᵉ﹖ ʰᵃʰᵃ ᶰᵃʰ ᶠᵃᵐ ᶰᵒᵗ ˢᵃʸᶦᶰ ᶦᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵃᶰᶰᵒᵘᶰᶜᵉᵈ ¹⁰ ᵈᵃʸˢ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ᶠ¹⁷ ᵇᵘᵗ ᶦᵗ ʷᵃˢ ˢᵒ ᶠ¹⁷ ʰʸᵖᵉ ʰᵃʰᵃ

Sign in to comment in this discussion.