Batman EW Episode 5 Waiting Thread - Releasing March 27th, Both Trailers Out Now

Comments

• I‘d love for them to do sth similar like what they did with mcsm s1 episodes 5-8. one villain per episode, kind of like a monster of the week thing from the x files

• If this season doesn't end with "Continued in Season 3" or even "Continued in Suicide Squad 2019" then I'll be very, very sad.

• Hell, a simple "Batman will return" would suffice.

BigBadBatsy posted: »

If this season doesn't end with "Continued in Season 3" or even "Continued in Suicide Squad 2019" then I'll be very, very sad.

• Yes, yes it will. Hopefully much sooner then Game of Thrones. </3

Putinovich posted: »

Hell, a simple "Batman will return" would suffice.

• I'm just surprised that there's another kind of route relating to John Doe. I was completely surprised by the outcome I chose! I feel bad to not trust John cuz he seemed lost all the time and needed my help :'(

CallMeCoolG posted: »

What an amazing 4th episode that was! The ending where you're best buddies with John ( I went this route ) kinda reminded me of the "Thicke

• Throughout this season 2, I feel really bad for John Doe QwQ I genuinely wanna be friends with him and save him QwQ

• where is the news at? bruh!!!

• I cross my fingers for a release date this tuesday.

• edited February 2018

lol, funny, before episode releases they usually show things like: Key Art, Screenshots, Trivia and Trailer, i haven't seen any of these yet
    P:S And to add to the list, it wasn't even rated yet!

DOBLEDEDO posted: »

I cross my fingers for a release date this tuesday.

• They usually show those things after the release date but the game is usually rated before they announce it so I guess we won't get episode 5 any time soon, since episode 4 came out two months after episode 3 but in december 11 it was already rated. Now we are in middle february and episode 5 isn't rated yet :(

max_pain943 posted: »

lol, funny, before episode releases they usually show things like: Key Art, Screenshots, Trivia and Trailer, i haven't seen any of these yet P:S And to add to the list, it wasn't even rated yet!

• Oh man, i get it, sorry, i thought you meant that you thought that EP5 will be released this Tuesday :D

Samuel2496 posted: »

They usually show those things after the release date but the game is usually rated before they announce it so I guess we won't get episode

• Guys, i don't understand what is rating on episodes, is that like rating when the episode will be released?

• edited February 2018

When the game gets it's official rating(age appropriate) from the ESRB, the game usually releases a couple weeks later. So people speculate when the episode is coming by when this information comes out.

Bruno113 posted: »

Guys, i don't understand what is rating on episodes, is that like rating when the episode will be released?

• Except it's not been the case thus far, episodes were rated roughly one month before releasing. I'm expecting the episode to be rated next week for a late march release. Sounds about right to me.

Johro posted: »

When the game gets it's official rating(age appropriate) from the ESRB, the game usually releases a couple weeks later. So people speculate when the episode is coming by when this information comes out.

• Ohh, okay thanks.

• I didn't really know how long before. :p
    I guessed. I wasn't paying that much attention. My job's all over the place, days blur.
    Okay, so a month then.

• There won't be a Suicide Squad game, this series is about Bruce.

• Yes but a Suicide Squad game would be another series

Zjaa6 posted: »

There won't be a Suicide Squad game, this series is about Bruce.

• Wow! Episode 5 already?!?!?! This Season has been amazing. It is terrible to see it end soon as I am totally invested in the story. I bought The Telltale Batman Bundle on the Xbox One during the Holidays and I can say that I formed a connection with Bruce, Alfred, John, Gordon and the many others. Although this connection isn't as strong compared to my connection with The Walking Dead (Which I absolutely adore by the way) it is still strong nonetheless. I am eagerly awaiting Episode 5!!!!!!

• In spite of how short episode 4 was, it was pretty amazing how at the number of ways the the ending of episode 4 concludes. I wish there was the option to do detective work at the carnival with all the dead agents to determined what really happened and whether John was telling the truth about killing the agents in self-defense. Instead, we are left with the decision to believe him or not.

Depending on whether John is a villain or a vigilante and whether you were at the Gotham Bridge as Batman or Bruce, I get the feeling you will end up in different locations at the start of episode 5.

It is possible that in the "good" ending, the agency may have you incarcerated because I heard Waller ordering her agents to subdue Bruce only for you to break out. Now the unknown is how Batman and John will interact and if they are agreeing to work together.

Gordon will have to reappear and play some role in episode 5 with you having the option of telling him who you really are. That means that Alfred, Avesta, Waller, John and Tiffany (determinant) as the other 5 people who know Batman's identity.

The other revelation that could pop up are John finally owning up to the fact that he shot Riddler, although we may find out soon enough.

IMO I still believe Waller is the main Villain because Bruce and Avesta discovered what she was really up to and knew what the Pact's plan was the entire time. Which leads to whether Bruce has to fight 2 enemies or not, being the Agency or John. Thoughts?

• i hope you can end it possibly with john becoming like the red hood if they make him and bruce enemies no matter what ill be so made

• I am FUCKING HOOKED TO THIS GAME

• Ekhm... He kind of, technically was a red hood in the comics

i hope you can end it possibly with john becoming like the red hood if they make him and bruce enemies no matter what ill be so made

• i hope John and Batman team up against agency, they need to be stopt.

• Tbh the Agency is not the problem. Waller is.

i hope John and Batman team up against agency, they need to be stopt.

• edited February 2018

Imagine if Bruce commands Agency after Waller die or get fired, wouldn't that be cool to have such power

• That's a great idea tbh. Self-contained adventures is probably the way to go at this point in terms of providing decent length, choices that matter, and focusing on villains that may not have enough material to constitute an entire season (like Killer Croc or Manbat). Then maybe episode 8 can lead into a potential s3.

Kenny4ever posted: »

I‘d love for them to do sth similar like what they did with mcsm s1 episodes 5-8. one villain per episode, kind of like a monster of the week thing from the x files

• I hope they do that if not we RIOT
    whos with me!?

That's a great idea tbh. Self-contained adventures is probably the way to go at this point in terms of providing decent length, choices that

• I would love that but under one condition - let such season have at least 10 episodes, can You imagine that? One episode per month with hiatus in summer...

PS. I know that this is less likely to happen than having Mars colonization next year, but one can dream, right?

That's a great idea tbh. Self-contained adventures is probably the way to go at this point in terms of providing decent length, choices that

• Six seasons and a movie (Super-Episode). Plz and Thx.

• edited February 2018

In episode 3 we spend much time with selina and in episode 4 we spend much time with avesta. do u think in episode 5. we will get a choice which one we will team up with

• It's definitely a possibility. If so I'm teaming up with Avesta. :)

Ruba1337 posted: »

In episode 3 we spend much time with selina and in episode 4 we spend much time with avesta. do u think in episode 5. we will get a choice which one we will team up with

• teaming with avesta and selina.

• Where are the news about episode 5. Its been a month already.

• Be patient :)

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Where are the news about episode 5. Its been a month already.

• Mid-March seems promising. I'd rather it, you know, today, but I'm trying to be realistic here.

• Has episode 5 been rated yet? As long as it isn't rated it means the episode isn't done yet so they won't announce it... Damn I hope we don't have to wait more than the 20th of March.

• Not yet, but we should receive some news before February is over.

I will still stick with my bet that it will be released on 27 March but if I am totally honest I am starting to doubt it... at the moment I got a feeling we will have to wait until early/mid April.

Samuel2496 posted: »

Has episode 5 been rated yet? As long as it isn't rated it means the episode isn't done yet so they won't announce it... Damn I hope we don't have to wait more than the 20th of March.

• Why do they wait 1 month to release episode after it gets rated, why cant they do it immediatly after it gets rated. They're just delaying or something, i dont get this about telltale.

• For polishing the episode. That it is rated doesn't mean its finished.

Why do they wait 1 month to release episode after it gets rated, why cant they do it immediatly after it gets rated. They're just delaying or something, i dont get this about telltale.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.