Batman EW Episode 5 Waiting Thread - Releasing March 27th, Both Trailers Out Now

1424344454648»

Comments

• No problem. ? Don't worry about it. :)

Oh God, I'm sorry!! I was editing my post from a previous variant that was more sloppily phrased, and I accidentally phrased it wrong when I edited it into a shorter version. Sorry for the false hope!

• Hi, I have a Problem with the new Batman Game, The Enemy within, I cannot Play the Episode 5 in german language. I delete this Episode from my PS4 - System and i reload this Episode but it not works.
    I need help.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

Hi, I have a Problem with the new Batman Game, The Enemy within, I cannot Play the Episode 5 in german language. I delete this Episode from my PS4 - System and i reload this Episode but it not works. I need help.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.