Batman EW Episode 5 Waiting Thread - Releasing March 27th, Both Trailers Out Now

Comments

• edited March 2018

I'm really excited to play;; What time does it come out in CDT tomorrow? If anyone knows?

• I already spoiled myself lol

TFW its less than a day until release and you have to try your best to stop watching the playthroughs and looking up spoilers:

• I've watched the first 15 minutes of both playthroughs and it's getting hard to resist watching even more

I already spoiled myself lol

• It really isn't that bad to be honest, even though the ending might have been a bit disappointing for some people, it still was a really great episode overall.

Lord Frost posted: »

Is it that bad ?

• Looks like Vigilasnte won't end great judging by the comments here.
    RUSGRSGURSURSGUSRZ BUZE BBJU BRRBBZDHBSFRJIP FSRIJ

• now im in bad mood

• For Christ's sake, it's getting pretty hot in this thread,I guess I should just wait for 4 a.m. to download and start playing it myself on the PS4.It's getting harder and harder to resist watching playthroughs and spoilers for the "episodes" even though I blocked Youtube videos by keywords.God help me not to get spoiled.Good luck to y'all, I hope VIgilante route isn't as bad as this thread claims.See you tomorrow evening

• Yep
    Feel the same way buddyy

FERKILL377 posted: »

For Christ's sake, it's getting pretty hot in this thread,I guess I should just wait for 4 a.m. to download and start playing it myself on t

• Just a friendly reminder - unless you are in a designated "spoiler discussion" thread, please be courteous and use spoiler tags when discussing episode spoilers before (or very recently after) the episode releases. Thanks!

• It varies; some stores, such as Steam and PSN, consistently release games (or, in this case, episodes) at a particular time, but in other cases such as the Telltale store, the time that the episode releases is a bit more flexible and can really just depend.

For example, Steam updates around 10 am PT, and most other stores generally update around the "late morning/early afternoon" timeframe too.

Saiyamon posted: »

I'm really excited to play;; What time does it come out in CDT tomorrow? If anyone knows?

• Is that uk time?

It varies; some stores, such as Steam and PSN, consistently release games (or, in this case, episodes) at a particular time, but in other ca

• Speaking from experience Sony in the UK sometimes automatically uploads new material from midnight onwards, which is handy if you fancy downloading something sooner rather than later. But it doesn't always happen so...

• What about Xbox.

• Something seems to be off with Xbox release, every single time the episode was ready for download exactly at midnight [depending on location] - now it looks like it's not out yet... At least I still can't download it and it's long after midnight in my timezone

Shadow2122 posted: »

What about Xbox.

• edited March 2018

It's almost 12:30 AM in my country and the game is not on the PSN store yet why? I'm from europe and with every other episode I was able to download the episode right at midnight...

• I'm waiting for PS4 release as well... still nothing.

Samuel2496 posted: »

It's almost 12:30 AM in my country and the game is not on the PSN store yet why? I'm from europe and with every other episode I was able to download the episode right at midnight...

• It'll be midnight in 30 mins here in Blighty so I'll let you know if it's up or not.

• Could this have something to do with the day light saving time maybe the servers are still on the old time so we have still half an hour to wait? Cause also far cry 5 is not out yet and it was supposed to come out today.

• Are you from Spain? I am from there and the episode hasn't been released. Your explanation males sense.

Could this have something to do with the day light saving time maybe the servers are still on the old time so we have still half an hour to wait? Cause also far cry 5 is not out yet and it was supposed to come out today.

• I'm from italy

DOBLEDEDO posted: »

Are you from Spain? I am from there and the episode hasn't been released. Your explanation males sense.

• it's out for me

• Did you find it in your store?

I'm from italy

• What time do episodes usually release in EST? I see some people already have it.

• Its out in Spain!

• Ok, I'll have a check for the UK, back in a bit.

• Yup, it's out on PSN. I can download it as well (Poland here).

• Yes I was right it's out in italy too now. It came out an hour later than usual

DOBLEDEDO posted: »

Its out in Spain!

• Says the game is available to download but the download option on the psn store is absent. This is just brutal.

• Great,the episode is available for download now!Thank God I am in Europe

• come on mobile....

• Just downloaded it in the uk, but must sleep... bah, stupid body clock... :p

• It has shown up in my download queue (UK Xbox1), but cancels every time I tell it to actually download. Tried restarting the console. An update for another game has just downloaded fine.

• Same problem for me

sbutler1 posted: »

It has shown up in my download queue (UK Xbox1), but cancels every time I tell it to actually download. Tried restarting the console. An update for another game has just downloaded fine.

• It’s not out for us yet.

• It probably won’t be until 12pm-1pm if you’re talking about the United States.

It’s not out for us yet.

• Why do us always get it late.

AnimalBoy posted: »

It probably won’t be until 12pm-1pm if you’re talking about the United States.

• I know some places might get it even later which sucks because this is my favorite TellTale series ever!

Why do us always get it late.

• It’s out for me now.

• Yup, not 30 mins into the 27th its available in the US eastern time.

• “Well then, time to save the city.”

Sign in to comment in this discussion.